Windows 10: HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

Discus and support HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a HP 15 Notebook PC, Windows 10. I have an external 3.0 wifi adapter with antenna, when I hook it up to my 3.0 usb hub it works but has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TobeyC, Mar 25, 2020.

1. TobeyC Win User

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

I have a HP 15 Notebook PC, Windows 10. I have an external 3.0 wifi adapter with antenna, when I hook it up to my 3.0 usb hub it works but has a message that says it would work faster in a 3.0 port. When I open my device manager and look at usb it shows that I have 3.0 usbs and that they have the latest updates and that they are working properly.

:)

TobeyC, Mar 25, 2020
  2. zbook Win User
    zbook, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Bluetooth for HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) ?

To Whom it May Concern;

I just purchased a "NEW" , HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) Laptop which is running Win10 Home x64 ver 1607 O.S., that apparently came from HP with "NO BLUETOOTH". Currently, in Settings, Devices, "BLUETOOTH" is included in the Devices Title only,
    but, "BLUETOOTH" is not listed. So far everything that I've done to resolve this issue has failed!

1.) In Services, I've successfully started both Bluetooth Support and Bluetooth Hands free Services.

2.) In Device Manager, with Hidden Devices selected, It did not show any BLUETOOTH Device/s or Icon/s that I could find.

3.) After running Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, it never indicated "ANYTHING" related to why "BLUETOOTH" is "NOT" listed in Settings, Devices. (ALL it did indicate was that my Ethernet Card is Disabled, which I chose to do because I never plan on
    using ETHERNET.)

4.) On the HP website, specifically for this model - (HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) , under Support, Software and Drivers, I did not see where any "BLUETOOTH SUPPORT" of any kind was offered, nor did I see, any recommendation of "ANY" HP, USB dongle
    adapter for this model under Accessories. However I did find under Software and Drivers, Network, 3, "BLUETOOTH" Drivers which, at first, it appeared that the Realtek, Intel or Broadcom Bluetooth Drivers were compatible with this Computer, BUT, still, I can't
    find "BLUETOOTH", listed anywhere, either in, Settings, Devices, or in the Device Manager.

5.) I've been reluctant to buy a Universal USB Dongle Adapter from a Third Party Manufacturer, as it's been my experience that if the "BLUETOOTH" is not specifically setup for your System the Third party Universal USB Dongle Adapters are very unreliable
    at best, if they work at all.

Any new suggestions in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

j80r59mm95r08j, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

battery not charging on my hp notebook

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I see that your laptop’s battery is not charging. We would like to know, if you get a message stating plugged in not charging when hovering the mouse over the battery icon.

If you see the message plugged in not charging, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Battery.
    3. Right click on Microsoft ACPI-Compliant Control Method Battery, and select
      Uninstall.
    4. Click OK to confirm.
    5. Restart the computer.

You may also want to look at the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the HP articles

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows)
    and

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

1. HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB - Similar Threads - NOTEBOOK USB

2. How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?: i have hp 250 g6 notebook, which has his own inbuilt HP truevision video driver. Now Microsoft USB Video Device driver and HP TrueVision driver are crashing together. I want to uninstall Microsoft USB Video Device driver, but i am unable to uninstall/remove it from my device....
  3. How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?: i have hp 250 g6 notebook, which has his own inbuilt HP truevision video driver. Now Microsoft USB Video Device driver and HP TrueVision driver are crashing together. I want to uninstall Microsoft USB Video Device driver, but i am unable to uninstall/remove it from my device....
  4. How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to disable the notebook keyboard and leaving only a usb external keyboard?

How to disable the notebook keyboard and leaving only a usb external keyboard?: My keyboard started typing '*' and 'backspace', I've installed Power Toys and disabled those keys, however, it's a very unique experience living without backspace and pressing left arrow and delete every time. Could you please tell me how can I turn off my laptop's keyboard...
  6. How to disable the notebook keyboard and leaving only a usb external keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the notebook keyboard and leaving only a usb external keyboard?: My keyboard started typing '*' and 'backspace', I've installed Power Toys and disabled those keys, however, it's a very unique experience living without backspace and pressing left arrow and delete every time. Could you please tell me how can I turn off my laptop's keyboard...
  7. How to disable the notebook keyboard and leaving only a usb external keyboard?

8. Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A: I have a Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor. My laptop doesn't have USB-C outlets, therefore I bought a cable with USB-C to USB-A. On the Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, this setup works fine - plug&play. However, on the HP Envy Notebook 13 I can't get it to work. There is power...
  9. Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A

Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A: I have a Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor. My laptop doesn't have USB-C outlets, therefore I bought a cable with USB-C to USB-A. On the Lenovo ThinkPad laptop, this setup works fine - plug&play. However, on the HP Envy Notebook 13 I can't get it to work. There is power...
  10. Connect Lenovo ThinkVision M14 portable monitor to HP Envy Notebook 13 via USB-C to USB-A