Windows 10: HP 15 notebook PC windows completely crashes after fresh install.

Discus and support HP 15 notebook PC windows completely crashes after fresh install. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop due to it completely crashing and forcing a disk repartition. So after I reinstalled windows and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by glitchdweller, Jan 29, 2019.

1. HP 15 notebook PC windows completely crashes after fresh install.

I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop due to it completely crashing and forcing a disk repartition. So after I reinstalled windows and was getting things working, the same exact thing happened, computer slowed to a halt, forcing a restart, and not being able to go past the recovery screen even in the recovery environment. Could this be a worm embedded into some chip in my mobo or what? I had Malwarebytes premium installed on both installs.

:)

glitchdweller, Jan 29, 2019

2. installing Windows10 Anniversary update HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC

installing Windows10 Anniversary update 93% HP Pavilion 15 Notebook PC restart message or error code

ashley wiedemann, Jan 29, 2019
  3. Battery Problem { hp envy 15}

Hi Mohsin,

I am sorry to know that you have been facing battery issue for 2 months.

Restart the computer a few times and check for Windows Updates.

In the Search box on the taskbar, enter Windows Update, select Windows Update. On the Windows Update page, select Check for updates.

Try to run the Power Troubleshooter.

Power troubleshooter will automatically fix some common issues with Power Plans. Run the Power troubleshooter to adjust your computer's power settings. The Power troubleshooter checks things like your computer's timeout settings,
    which determine how long the computer waits before turning off the monitor display or entering sleep mode. Adjusting these settings can help you conserve power and extend your computer's battery life.

• Press Windows Logo Key+X then click on Search option.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting and click on
      System and Security.
    • Click on Power and follow the onscreen steps.
    If the issue persist, then I suggest you to try the steps provided in the link below ad check. If you cant perform few steps on your own please check with HP.

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows 10):

HP Notebook PCs - Testing and Calibrating the Battery (Windows) | HP® Customer Support

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge:

HP Notebook PCs - Battery Does Not Power Notebook or Hold a Charge | HP® Customer Support

Please get back to us with the results to assist you further.

Thank you.

Kalpana Shankarappa, Jan 29, 2019
  4. HP 15 notebook PC windows completely crashes after fresh install.

Windows 10 Experience: HP 15-d068ca TouchSmart Notebook PC

Microsoft and HP must support all new features of windows 10 including drivers for this device. I hope windows 10 will be the most successful OS that Microsoft ever build. More power to Windows and HP! Looking forward to all of your efforts. HP 15 notebook PC windows completely crashes after fresh install. :)

HP 15-d068ca TouchSmart Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)

HP 15-d068ca TouchSmart Notebook PC - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

HP 15 notebook PC windows completely crashes after fresh install. e3ff2473-3037-4a95-851a-1c0c84e49928.png

gherzonenoah, Jan 29, 2019
Thema:

HP 15 notebook PC windows completely crashes after fresh install.

1. HP 15 notebook PC windows completely crashes after fresh install. - Similar Threads - notebook completely crashes

2. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  3. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 15 Notebook wont boot: Today, I used "Rufus" to install a custom OS version My BIOS version was F.39 I believe, I went to the "Choose an option." I tried to delete the so called "Windows 11." Again, this is a fan made OS AND IT WOULDNT DELETE It just says, "There was a problem resetting your PC." I...
  4. HP 15 Notebook wont boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Installing a fresh Windows causes corrupted graphics on HP AMD notebook.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing a fresh Windows causes corrupted graphics on HP AMD notebook.: I have a customer's Windows 10 HP 15-B AMD Notebook that was giving me grief by not wanting to install Windows Updates, missing device drivers etc. It was constantly stuck saying there missing critical updates and refused to download them.I scoured the internet and tried...
  6. Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hdd Notebook HP - 15-da0086nl: Hello, can you tell me if there is any partition that can be safely removed from my system? I thank 179769
  7. Drivers needed for HP Envy 15-K203tx Notebook Pc

Drivers needed for HP Envy 15-K203tx Notebook Pc: Hi, I have HP ENVY 15-k203TX Notebook PC and it came with preinstalled Windows 8.1 64-bit OS, then upgraded to Windows10. At present, planning to do clean install and install "Windows 10 October 2020 Update" In Software and drivers for HP Envy Notebook -15-k203tx,...
  8. Wireless driver Issue On HP 15 Notebook PC

Wireless driver Issue On HP 15 Notebook PC: Here the problem is, When I Switch on my laptop signal range of wireless driver is low means not able to connect more than 5meters and when I restart my laptop wireless drivers are working goods and connecting more than 10- 20meters range I want to know what is the reason...
  9. Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth

Hp 15 notebook Bluetooth: Hello am Solomon please help me, i have an hp 15 notebook laptop but I don't know how to switch on the Bluetooth https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-15-notebook-bluetooth/d9066791-4b33-49e0-ad35-c34a362a1ebd
  10. HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB

HP 15 NOTEBOOK 3.0 USB: I have a HP 15 Notebook PC, Windows 10. I have an external 3.0 wifi adapter with antenna, when I hook it up to my 3.0 usb hub it works but has a message that says it would work faster in a 3.0 port. When I open my device manager and look at usb it shows that I have 3.0 usbs...