Windows 10: HP 150 Won't Connect

Discus and support HP 150 Won't Connect in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP 150 will not connect to my Lenovo Laptop. It used to connect wirelessly, then I had to start using a cable, now it just shows that it's offline... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by KC15249, May 4, 2019.

1. KC15249 Win User

HP 150 Won't Connect

My HP 150 will not connect to my Lenovo Laptop. It used to connect wirelessly, then I had to start using a cable, now it just shows that it's offline all the time.

:)

KC15249, May 4, 2019
  2. tamo Win User

iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

HP 150 Won't Connect [​IMG]

tamo, May 4, 2019
  3. tamo Win User
    iPhone won,t connect win 10 Pro

tamo, May 4, 2019
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

HP 150 Won't Connect

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, May 4, 2019
Thema:

HP 150 Won't Connect

1. HP 150 Won't Connect - Similar Threads - 150 Won't Connect

2. FİXED 170thousand or 150?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    FİXED 170thousand or 150?: bios + w8 casper .don't make fun , be a man , write an answer , don't make family conversations . I was advertising an undernet fly party when it opened mrc32 jobs. hip-hop taxim partyWe were thinking of buying a server. Send it without sending it for approval admin baba...
  3. FİXED 170thousand or 150?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    FİXED 170thousand or 150?: bios + w8 casper .don't make fun , be a man , write an answer , don't make family conversations . I was advertising an undernet fly party when it opened mrc32 jobs. hip-hop taxim partyWe were thinking of buying a server. Send it without sending it for approval admin baba...
  4. New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Dell Computer Won't Connect to HP Laser Jet: My new Dell "sees" the printer but says it can't find the driver. However it scans just fine from the same machine. I don't know how to get it to "find" the driver. Every other computer/Ipad/Iphone prints just fine and I never had to do anything except get them on the same...
  5. HP laptop won't stay connected since Windows 10 upgrade

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP laptop won't stay connected since Windows 10 upgrade: I have followed the forum instructions for this problem, to DESELECT the choice to allow my computer to be shut off. This has not worked. Some days, I seriously drop my connection every 2-3 minutes. I can't get anything done! This was not a problem with Windows 7...EVER. Is...
  6. Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet

Hp Laptop with Windows 10 won't stay connected to the Internet: I just bought an hp laptop with window 10 on it and it refuses to stay connected to any internet I connect it to. At home or at the college I attend. It will connect but then stop it and say that there are no connections available. Will this fix if I buy windows 7? *...
  7. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp scanner won't recognize hp computer: Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my...
  8. Bought new HP pen on amazon and it won't connect to my Hp Pavilion x360

Bought new HP pen on amazon and it won't connect to my Hp Pavilion x360: How to I setup my brand new Hp pen to my laptop. I tried writing on my laptop and it doesn't do anything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/bought-new-hp-pen-on-amazon-and-it-wont-connect-to/7d8a2036-ac1e-454a-aa72-b29b586f7a32
  9. HP Printer won't connect to network

HP Printer won't connect to network: My HP Officejet 4652 was working great connected to my laptop through wi-fi ( I have windows 10). Then we had a lightning storm and the power was out for about 2 hours. Since then, the printer says all the right things but it can't connect to the network. I've run all of the...
  10. HP Officejet 3620 Scanner won't connect, Printer works fine

HP Officejet 3620 Scanner won't connect, Printer works fine: A few other people have posted similar problems but nowhere did I see an answer so I thought I would post. Using Windows 10 64bit. It is updated completely. (Not the Insider build). Just bought a HP Officejet 3620. Downloaded the most recent driver and print/scan...