Windows 10: HP 2000 laptop has no bluetooth connection on windows 10.

Discus and support HP 2000 laptop has no bluetooth connection on windows 10. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my HP 2000 laptop has no bluetooth connection on windows 10, i went to device manager and can't find bluetooth drivers so i need to learn how can i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ClaudiaTakosz, Jan 13, 2020.

1. HP 2000 laptop has no bluetooth connection on windows 10.

my HP 2000 laptop has no bluetooth connection on windows 10, i went to device manager and can't find bluetooth drivers so i need to learn how can i download them because i need it for work and i'm kind of desperate, Thanks!.

:)

ClaudiaTakosz, Jan 13, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

How to install Bluetooth Drivers on Windows 10; HP NoteBook 2000

Hi,

For us to get a better grasp of your query, kindly provide us the following:

• The model of your HP laptop.
    • Any troubleshooting steps provided.
    For me the meantime, you can refer to this link for Bluetooth set up.

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

AndreePin, Jan 13, 2020
  3. I would like to install Bluetooth on my HP 2000 laptop

Hi I have a hp 2000 laptop that does not have Bluetooth installed on it and would like to install Bluetooth on it. I am running windows 10 .

Original subject: bluetooth

DanielBoucher1, Jan 13, 2020
  4. ducky01 Win User

HP 2000 laptop has no bluetooth connection on windows 10.

Bluetooth speaker wont connect to laptop?

I'm having some trouble figuring out what to do here, my Bluetooth speaker wont connect and isn't even discoverable by my laptop. i want to connect my Bluetooth speaker to my laptop but when i go to Bluetooth settings my speaker does not show up on the list of devices. I have un-installed and re-installed the drivers, i've reset the Bluetooth driver management service and Bluetooth support services but still nothing is working, any help would be much appreciated.

just in case you need to know the specs.
    speaker: Bush soundbar model-BSB02BT20
    laptop: Hp Elitebook 8470p running windows 10

please help!

ducky01, Jan 13, 2020
Thema:

HP 2000 laptop has no bluetooth connection on windows 10.

1. HP 2000 laptop has no bluetooth connection on windows 10. - Similar Threads - 2000 laptop has

2. Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection: Hello Friends,I am unable to connect my Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection.In PC Settings, the Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 shows as Offline.It is being detected in Printer and Devices and all 4 boxes are ticked under PROPERTIES/SERVICES.Please...
  3. Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection: Hello Friends,I am unable to connect my Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 Connection to my HP Pavilion Laptop connection.In PC Settings, the Bluetooth Speaker JBL 2 shows as Offline.It is being detected in Printer and Devices and all 4 boxes are ticked under PROPERTIES/SERVICES.Please...
  4. HP Laptop has crashed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Laptop has crashed: my HP Laptop has crash and I can't open up windows/desktop or anything any one help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-has-crashed/4cd82d2b-c5cb-491d-bacd-e9bdb00ad7e8
  5. turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?

in Windows 10 Customization
    turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.?: how do I turn on Bluetooth connection for windows 10 laptop.? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/turn-on-bluetooth-connection-for-windows-10-laptop/70384e5a-a42d-4998-8891-66e850856c96
  6. MS keyboard 2000 connect to windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MS keyboard 2000 connect to windows 10 computer: I found an MS keyboard 2000 cheap. Is it possible to find a dongle that will connect it to my Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-keyboard-2000-connect-to-windows-10-computer/aff19729-8c1b-49e0-b6e4-e07ae8b5743b
  7. cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10

cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10: Hi, cannot connect my Bluetooth device to my laptop, it has windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-connect-my-bluetooth-device-to-my-laptop-it/7d7dbd45-8e09-4dfc-b296-3dee2069b604
  8. Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable

Bluetooth connecting a Windows 10 laptop to a bluetooth transmitter that is not discoverable: Hello, I have an unusual question regarding Bluetooth pairing. I purchased a Bluetooth transmitter to connect to my TV so I can connect Bluetooth headphones to the TV. This works fine and I can connect my Bluetooth headphones to the transmitter by pushing the paring...
  9. laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems

laptop hp windows 10 bluetooth problems: my bluetooth connects to a device but keeps disconnecting after 2 seconds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/laptop-hp-windows-10-bluetooth-problems/faa33ce6-abbb-4129-8cb1-c46523e728cd
  10. No External Monitor on HP 2000 2b89wm laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No External Monitor on HP 2000 2b89wm laptop: Ok so I recently updated to Windows 10 but now when I connect my laptop to my external monitor the laptop screen doesn't show up on the external monitor. My laptop's screen is broken so I can't see anything. The laptop is still on the screen immediately after updating so I...