Windows 10: hp-2000 pc laptop I am trying to confirm that the green cable goes in the plug that...

Discus and support hp-2000 pc laptop I am trying to confirm that the green cable goes in the plug that... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; oops sorry typed the question on the subject line... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jacquirichards1, Jan 18, 2021.

1. hp-2000 pc laptop I am trying to confirm that the green cable goes in the plug that...

oops sorry typed the question on the subject line

:)

jacquirichards1, Jan 18, 2021

2. i plug a hdmi cable into my laptop and it goes blank

plug a hdmi cable into my laptop, then it goes blank.

robertkirkpatrick1, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Geethu B Win User
    Laptop Screen goes dark when I Plug in or plug out.

Hi Haifz,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that your laptop screen goes black while plugging the charger.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, let me know what is the model number of the laptop?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Outdated or corrupt driver.
    • Missing Windows Updates.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I suggest you to install all the available Windows Updates and check if it helps.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all the latest device drivers including graphics and chipset driver from the computer manufacturer website.

http://support.asus.com/download/Options.aspx?SLanguage=en&type=1

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Steve C Win User

hp-2000 pc laptop I am trying to confirm that the green cable goes in the plug that...

BUZZ!! The monitor goes Green! NO OS...

Check the external cabling as suggested. Also look inside the PC and check the GPU card is securely plugged in and the separate PSU cables to the GPU card are secure. Does your GPU card have multiple HDMI outputs- if so try another one. I use a DisplayPort cable rather than HDMI.

Steve C, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

hp-2000 pc laptop I am trying to confirm that the green cable goes in the plug that...

1. hp-2000 pc laptop I am trying to confirm that the green cable goes in the plug that... - Similar Threads - 2000 laptop trying

2. I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!: I forgot my password to get into my HP Laptop and it is telling me that my password is incorrect and to reset it at account.live.com/password/reset. I went in and changed my password but still can't get in. What steps am I missing because this is getting frustrating!!...
  3. I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to log into my HP laptop but can't get in!: I forgot my password to get into my HP Laptop and it is telling me that my password is incorrect and to reset it at account.live.com/password/reset. I went in and changed my password but still can't get in. What steps am I missing because this is getting frustrating!!...
  4. I am trying to connect a Philips monitor to my HP Pavilion laptop : Monitor -> HDMI Cable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to connect a Philips monitor to my HP Pavilion laptop : Monitor -> HDMI Cable...: Hi,I am trying to connect two monitors to my laptop. One via Direct HDMI which works perfectly and the second via a USB-C HDMI dongle but am getting a notification "Display Connection might be limited". Nothing appears on the monitor. Any help or ideas are much appreciated....
  5. I am trying to connect a Philips monitor to my HP Pavilion laptop : Monitor -> HDMI Cable...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am trying to connect a Philips monitor to my HP Pavilion laptop : Monitor -> HDMI Cable...: Hi,I am trying to connect two monitors to my laptop. One via Direct HDMI which works perfectly and the second via a USB-C HDMI dongle but am getting a notification "Display Connection might be limited". Nothing appears on the monitor. Any help or ideas are much appreciated....
  6. I am having to plug USB cable from my printer into my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am having to plug USB cable from my printer into my laptop: Split from this thread. No I do not have to sign in to my email each time and I am going through web browser. However, since the update of edge, I have not been able to use my printer wirelessly I am having to plug USB cable from my printer into my laptop. I forgot to...
  7. Windows 10,Screen goes off when I plug in HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10,Screen goes off when I plug in HDMI cable: Hi, Can somebody please Help Why does the Computer screen go off when I plug in the HDMI CABLE It is fine on my Laptop But My Desktop does not Like it It use to Work Fine until the last Windows 10 installation in Early February 2020...
  8. i plug a hdmi cable into my laptop and it goes blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i plug a hdmi cable into my laptop and it goes blank: plug a hdmi cable into my laptop, then it goes blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/i-plug-a-hdmi-cable-into-my-laptop-and-it-goes/312f7af0-1cb6-47ec-aa1b-11b424714454
  9. HP 2000-2d24DX trying to update drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP 2000-2d24DX trying to update drivers: This laptop was from windows 8.1 and I upgraded it to windows 10. When I tried to update its drivers, there were no drivers that supports windows 10. How could update it? Should I roll back at windows 8? (which is very hassle *Sad ) Laptop: HP Model : HP 2000-2d24DX 116234
  10. No External Monitor on HP 2000 2b89wm laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    No External Monitor on HP 2000 2b89wm laptop: Ok so I recently updated to Windows 10 but now when I connect my laptop to my external monitor the laptop screen doesn't show up on the external monitor. My laptop's screen is broken so I can't see anything. The laptop is still on the screen immediately after updating so I...