Windows 10: HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

Discus and support HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a HP 2000 Windows 8 PC. It's stuck on the Preparing Automatic Repair. After it sits there and spins, it goes to a light black screen. No cursor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kristal Marroquin, Nov 28, 2022.

1. HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

I have a HP 2000 Windows 8 PC. It's stuck on the Preparing Automatic Repair. After it sits there and spins, it goes to a light black screen. No cursor ever shows up on the screen. Help please!I have tried shutting down 2-3xs and rebooting, same screen.I have tried booting into safe mode, same screen.I have tried pressing F11, F9, F8, F2, and escape.Esc brings up the bios menu but I can't get it forced into safe mode.I need to change the password and be able to log in WITHOUT WIPING IT CLEAN!I have also messed around with the settings and I can't get passed this Preparing Automatic Repair scree

:)

Kristal Marroquin, Nov 28, 2022
  2. Zaramoku Win User

Preparing Automatic Repair

My son's Lenovo Ideapad 110-15ACL has been stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" for over a week now. I can't followed any steps listed for remedying it because the computer doesn't respond to any instructions, like holding F8 or even booting from a USB, at all. Has anyone ideas or it's time to discard this 5-year old laptop?

Zaramoku, Nov 28, 2022
  3. My HP laptop is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair has been for many hours

Hello Sarah,

I'd like to verify if you're computer is still stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair state. If not, I'd suggest to perform the steps below:

1. Force shutdown your laptop, check first if your computer will boot normally. If not, after your computer restarts several times. you'll see the Windows 10 Boot Options menu.

2. Select Troubleshoot > Advanced options.

3. Choose Command Prompt, copy and paste the commands below and press Enter the after each line:

• bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd
    • bootrec.exe /fixmbr
    • bootrec.exe /fixboot

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 28, 2022
  4. HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

My HP laptop is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair has been for many hours

My HP laptop has been stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair for many hours now Help

Moved from: Internet Explorer / Internet Explorer 10 / Other/Unknown

sarahkays1, Nov 28, 2022
Thema:

HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

1. HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair - Similar Threads - 2000 Stuck Preparing

2. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair And I tried everything that has been posted previously regarding this same issue. Something I did got me out of the loop and sent me to a Black Startup menu screen. I googled for the next hour which option to choose with no luck...
  3. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair And I tried everything that has been posted previously regarding this same issue. Something I did got me out of the loop and sent me to a Black Startup menu screen. I googled for the next hour which option to choose with no luck...
  4. HP Windows 11 Preparing Automatic Repair stuck.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Windows 11 Preparing Automatic Repair stuck.: I have tried methods like shutting down untill automatic repair appears but it is not working Also I am not getting any 'advanced options' , 'Troubleshoot' etc. options after automatic repair.Just a black screen with cursor....
  5. Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair: So a few days ago I accidentally pressed the power button multiple times instead of holding it my pc shut off but when I turned it back on it showed preparing automatic repair on the screen then after a few seconds said my device ran into a problem I'm not sure what to do to...
  6. Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair: So a few days ago I accidentally pressed the power button multiple times instead of holding it my pc shut off but when I turned it back on it showed preparing automatic repair on the screen then after a few seconds said my device ran into a problem I'm not sure what to do to...
  7. Hp desktop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 2000 Stuck On Preparing Automatic Repair: I have a HP 2000 Windows 8 PC. It's stuck on the Preparing Automatic Repair. After it sits there and spins, it goes to a light black screen. No cursor ever shows up on the screen. Help please!I have tried shutting down 2-3xs and rebooting, same screen.I have tried booting...
  9. HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop.

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Pavilion stuck on "Preparing Automatic Repair" loop.: Need help to fix issue. cannot access to key enter commands. do not have the disc with Windows RE to try to fix. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-stuck-on-preparing-automatic-repair/42fb4e2c-c4bb-41e2-bca2-62bcc2e9ba2b
  10. Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp laptop stuck on preparing automatic repair: After installing ea desktop and nfs heatnot sure if this is relevant about a week ago my laptop began to be slow when booting up and after about 5 days it was unable to boot up and was stuck on preparing automatic repair on third try at booting up. It opened a troubleshoot...