Windows 10: HP 2130 wont print after Windows 10 update

Discus and support HP 2130 wont print after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Ive already run thru printer diagnostics and it says all is fine, incl ink.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Joooo10, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Joooo10 Win User

HP 2130 wont print after Windows 10 update

Ive already run thru printer diagnostics and it says all is fine, incl ink.

:)

Joooo10, Sep 25, 2020

2. HP Desktop 2130 won't print working with window 7

HP Desktop 2130 won't print working with window 7

shows i printer queue and then disappears and nothing prints

LeanneShackell, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Microsoft edge and HP 2130 printer

My OS is Windows 10. I have a HP 2130 series printer which prints with no problem from any document with the exception of Microsoft Edge. I have printed immediately a Word document, a webpage and from one note. However..... when trying to print forms, a
    new window opens for Microsoft edge and the print job takes upwards of fifteen minutes, even if it is just one page.

It eventually does print, just takes forever. Any suggestions?

JuanitaWard, Sep 25, 2020
  4. ringtor Win User

W10 + HP Deskjet wont print

Thank you for your reply. I went through the various steps and then re-installed my printer. This is recognized, correct cartridges, and no further updates needed.

It doesn't print. HP scan and print doctor says there are no faults in the printer but it wont print a test page.

ringtor, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

1. HP 2130 wont print after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - 2130 wont print

2. I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer: I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer. It said "driver is unavailable" however i have installed it many times in my laptop which just reinstalled of windows 10 home. What can i do now?...
  3. I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer: I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer. It said "driver is unavailable" however i have installed it many times in my laptop which just reinstalled of windows 10 home. What can i do now?...
  4. I can't print from my HP deskjet 2130 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  6. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  7. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. HP pro8030 not printing after updates

HP pro8030 not printing after updates: HP inkjetpro8030 has not been able to print since mid March. Rolled back some updates and it printed for a day. Finally updated to Win10 20H2. printer not printing, I can print from my phone. Had HP person look at it and he says that it's a microsoft windows issue. Most...
  9. HP Officejet 3830 wont print in color after update

HP Officejet 3830 wont print in color after update: I have a new HP Officejet 3830 that I installed last week. Has been working fine until the latest Windows 10 update this week. Now when I right click a document to print - it appears in black in white on the preview screen and will only print in black and white. I...
  10. HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR

in Windows 10 Customization
    HELP HP Photo printing settings. WONT PRINT COLOUR: HI all... HELP!! Not sure if I am on the correct site, but desperate for a solution. I have been nominated at the accruing of old pics for my dads 60th Bday tomorrow night,.. so after scanning, cropping ect, buying expensive photo paper and colour and black XL Ink...