Windows 10: HP 250 G5 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) wont power on

Discus and support HP 250 G5 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) wont power on in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; On 5/30/19 my laptop was working fine. But the next day on 5/31/19 i tried to cut on my laptop. But no avail. I tried to hold the power button down for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by CleoW., Aug 9, 2019.

1. CleoW. Win User

HP 250 G5 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) wont power on

On 5/30/19 my laptop was working fine. But the next day on 5/31/19 i tried to cut on my laptop. But no avail. I tried to hold the power button down for 30s and nothing. The charger works fine(LED light is on) and nothing has heen wet or damaged. Everything from the screen to components is fine and NOT damaged. When i put in my laptop charger the led light comes on but my computer wont start up. Its silent. No fans whirling or anything. I thought it was because my house was super hot (90° Heat) so i made it cool. And left my laptop alone for the day. I unplugged the charger(also thinking having it plugged in for too long was also the reason. I did plug it back in eventually after i was sure it probably died. Now its 8/10/19 and at 8:16pm my laptop still dont work or cut on. In my current state i cant afford taking it to a repair shop. Since all(not some but ALL) cellphone/laptop or computer repair shops charge $200 just to look at or repair a electronic. And i am a Student with a job that dont pays much and no family or friends that will help me. My laptop is not that old. Had it for 2 years and only used it for school and personal things. I won this laptop in a contest 2yrs ago. Please i need help.

:)

CleoW., Aug 9, 2019

2. Why HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) taping not working after update to windows 10 pro

Hi,

HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR)

After updation of win 10 pro my HP Pavilion 14-n201tu Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) not working touch pad taping feature

I tried many steps which is shown in forums and youtube etc etc

but not done till now , am i wasted my money ?

why microsoft and HP not solving this problem ?

Bhuvan PrasadK, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Bluetooth for HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) ?

To Whom it May Concern;

I just purchased a "NEW" , HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) Laptop which is running Win10 Home x64 ver 1607 O.S., that apparently came from HP with "NO BLUETOOTH". Currently, in Settings, Devices, "BLUETOOTH" is included in the Devices Title only,
    but, "BLUETOOTH" is not listed. So far everything that I've done to resolve this issue has failed!

1.) In Services, I've successfully started both Bluetooth Support and Bluetooth Hands free Services.

2.) In Device Manager, with Hidden Devices selected, It did not show any BLUETOOTH Device/s or Icon/s that I could find.

3.) After running Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter, it never indicated "ANYTHING" related to why "BLUETOOTH" is "NOT" listed in Settings, Devices. (ALL it did indicate was that my Ethernet Card is Disabled, which I chose to do because I never plan on
    using ETHERNET.)

4.) On the HP website, specifically for this model - (HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) , under Support, Software and Drivers, I did not see where any "BLUETOOTH SUPPORT" of any kind was offered, nor did I see, any recommendation of "ANY" HP, USB dongle
    adapter for this model under Accessories. However I did find under Software and Drivers, Network, 3, "BLUETOOTH" Drivers which, at first, it appeared that the Realtek, Intel or Broadcom Bluetooth Drivers were compatible with this Computer, BUT, still, I can't
    find "BLUETOOTH", listed anywhere, either in, Settings, Devices, or in the Device Manager.

5.) I've been reluctant to buy a Universal USB Dongle Adapter from a Third Party Manufacturer, as it's been my experience that if the "BLUETOOTH" is not specifically setup for your System the Third party Universal USB Dongle Adapters are very unreliable
    at best, if they work at all.

Any new suggestions in resolving this issue will be greatly appreciated! Thank You!

j80r59mm95r08j, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Shilohbob Win User

Bluetooth for HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) ?

Your post is confusing, in your first paragraph you say: "that apparently came from HP with "NO BLUETOOTH

"I just purchased a "NEW" , HP NoteBook -15-ba004ds (Energy Star) Laptop which is running Win10 Home x64 ver 1607 O.S., that apparently came from HP with "NO BLUETOOTH". Currently, in Settings,
    Devices, "BLUETOOTH" is included in the Devices Title only, but, "BLUETOOTH" is not listed. So far everything that I've done to resolve this issue has failed!"

The HP website states only specific models support 'Bluetooth'

You also say:

"2.) In Device Manager, with Hidden Devices selected, It did not show any BLUETOOTH Device/s or Icon/s that I could find"

Which indicates 'Bluetooth' is not supported!!!!!

It appears your model does not support 'Bluetooth', you do not have a 'Bluetooth' adapter installed.

A 'Bluetooth' dongle appears to be your only option.

Shilohbob, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

1. HP 250 G5 Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR) wont power on - Similar Threads - 250 Notebook ENERGY

2. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops: I have been experiencing with Windows updates on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops.I recently performed a Windows update on several laptops of this model. However, during the process of rebooting and configuring the updates, the computers have a serious problem: they consistently...
  3. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops: I have been experiencing with Windows updates on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops.I recently performed a Windows update on several laptops of this model. However, during the process of rebooting and configuring the updates, the computers have a serious problem: they consistently...
  4. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What is Energy Star on my HP? Can I remove it?

in Windows 10 News
    What is Energy Star on my HP? Can I remove it?: [ATTACH]Have you bought a new HP PC and seen the Energy Star sticker on it and a program on the PC? If you have wondered what that is, this guide will help you know what Energy Star on your HP computer and let you know if you can remove it or not. What is Energy […] This...
  6. Hp notebook pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp notebook pc: I have an HP notebook pc 2000-428dx that came preinstalled with windows 7. I Did the windows 10 upgrade. Now I have to replace the hard drive. I have a couple of questions. I'd like to to get a larger memory hard drive but dont know what size i can go up to. Also, I bought...
  7. bios default reset on hp 250 G1 notebook pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bios default reset on hp 250 G1 notebook pc: some of the keyboard keys are not working like the following; a, t, y, n, b, enter atl caps, 5, to name the few. checking media [fail] error message appears on startups. I did recovery reset but the problem is not fixed. I have to use the online keyboard every time to type....
  8. my Touch screen on my HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p117na (ENERGY STAR) won't work

my Touch screen on my HP Pavilion Notebook - 15-p117na (ENERGY STAR) won't work: So I got my laptop a few years ago and my touchscreen used to work when it was in tablet mode. One day the touch screen started working intermittently the suddenly stopped working altogether and that was round about the time my system updated to widows 10. I just thought it...
  9. BRIGHTNESS and HDMI port not working on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC

BRIGHTNESS and HDMI port not working on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC: On my laptop, the HP 250 G6 Notebook PC has not been able to adjust screen brightness for a long time, and can not connect the monitor to a laptop through the HDMI slot, but I have tried the update display adapter ( which is Microsoft basic display adapter) and monitor but...
  10. HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??: Bought this notebook almost a year ago, don't use it much as I find companies far yoo nosey, and am a stickler for privacy at home work and web! Well sick of ads! It wouldn't go to VPN websites, so i stopped using the laptop! I've now got to use it,as my MAC is all but dead!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp 250 g5 will not power on