Windows 10: HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??

Discus and support HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site?? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Bought this notebook almost a year ago, don't use it much as I find companies far yoo nosey, and am a stickler for privacy at home work and web! Well... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CristelStarr, Jan 6, 2019.

1. HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??

Bought this notebook almost a year ago, don't use it much as I find companies far yoo nosey, and am a stickler for privacy at home work and web! Well sick of ads! It wouldn't go to VPN websites, so i stopped using the laptop! I've now got to use it,as my MAC is all but dead! One too many hits to the floor!

Anyway same problem, for some reason it will not allow me to go ANY VPN website! I taken off anti virus, firewall, smart screen filter, all to no avail.it won't allow me to download DuckDuckGo even, I've installed Opera with VPN, it won't allow me to go to any VPN site, yet my mobile and tablet can! I absolutely hate Windows 10 now, but I've knocked my MAC off the desk for the last time it seems, so I need the bigger screen as my eyes aren't great! I've even contacted my lSP Vodafone blaming them, but they say its not them!

What do I have to do to get a VPN on this notebook please!

I've reformatted it too and still can't get to any VPN sure. My son gave me Epic browser to use on a USB but after install, it's says it can't connect to the website! I'm totally lost now!

Any advice gratefully received! Thank you in advance and Happy New Year! To ALL

:)

CristelStarr, Jan 6, 2019
  2. Knoxx29 Win User

Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Hi everyone.
    I am not an expert about Vpn and that's why I would like to know if someone could list me a few trusted Vpns, I would really appreciate any suggestion/ advice.

Thanks.

Knoxx29, Jan 6, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Vpn ( trusted Vpn)

Tired of Germany blocking many youtube videos? *Big Grin HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site?? :D

P4-630, Jan 6, 2019
  4. HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??

Scroll pad on HP Pavilion dv6 Notebook PC not working after Windows 10 installation

Hi Ryan,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

This issue may occur if the touchpad drivers are not up to date.

Kindly follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

You may try to update the Mouse and touchpad drivers and check if it helps.

Mouse and touchpad
    drivers

Please follow the steps given here to update the touchpad drivers.

a) Press Windows +X keys on the keyboard.

b) Select Device Manager.

c) Find and Mice and other pointing devices and expand it.

d) Right-click the Touchpad
    drivers, and click Update driver software.

e) Follow the onscreen instructions to update Mice and other pointing device drivers.

f) Reboot the computer and check.

Reference: I suggest you to refer the below article on how to update the drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update drivers
    in Windows 10

Method 2:

If the issue still persist, I suggest you download the updated touchpad drivers from the manufacturer’s website by entering your model number of the laptop.

HP Pavilion dv6-6000 Entertainment Notebook PC series - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

After downloading drivers from the above link install the drivers in compatibility mode and check.

Follow the steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab and check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for and select previous Operating System from the drop down menu.
    • Click on Apply and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.
    I suggest you to refer the below article for more information on how to update software and drivers after upgrading to Windows 10 on HP Pavilion Notebook PC.

Contact HP Customer Support | HP® Customer Support

I hope the above information helps. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site??

1. HP 250 G6 NotebooK PC goes to any side but a VPN site?? - Similar Threads - 250 NotebooK goes

2. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops: I have been experiencing with Windows updates on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops.I recently performed a Windows update on several laptops of this model. However, during the process of rebooting and configuring the updates, the computers have a serious problem: they consistently...
  3. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops: I have been experiencing with Windows updates on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops.I recently performed a Windows update on several laptops of this model. However, during the process of rebooting and configuring the updates, the computers have a serious problem: they consistently...
  4. Recurring problem with Windows update on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC laptops

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. HP 250 G6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 250 G6: hi, Microsoft Community. i have a HP 250 G6 That has Windows 7 Professional installed not preinstalled and i want to downgrade to vista which i successfully installed by running setup.exe on windows and i want to ask if windows 7 drivers work on windows vista or can anyone...
  6. HP 250 G6

HP 250 G6: hi, Microsoft Community. i have a HP 250 G6 That has Windows 7 Professional installed not preinstalled and i want to downgrade to vista which i successfully installed by running setup.exe on windows and i want to ask if windows 7 drivers work on windows vista or can anyone...
  7. How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?

How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?: i have hp 250 g6 notebook, which has his own inbuilt HP truevision video driver. Now Microsoft USB Video Device driver and HP TrueVision driver are crashing together. I want to uninstall Microsoft USB Video Device driver, but i am unable to uninstall/remove it from my device....
  8. How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?: i have hp 250 g6 notebook, which has his own inbuilt HP truevision video driver. Now Microsoft USB Video Device driver and HP TrueVision driver are crashing together. I want to uninstall Microsoft USB Video Device driver, but i am unable to uninstall/remove it from my device....
  9. How to uninstall/remove USB Video Device Driver from HP 250 G6 Notebook?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. BRIGHTNESS and HDMI port not working on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BRIGHTNESS and HDMI port not working on HP 250 G6 Notebook PC: On my laptop, the HP 250 G6 Notebook PC has not been able to adjust screen brightness for a long time, and can not connect the monitor to a laptop through the HDMI slot, but I have tried the update display adapter ( which is Microsoft basic display adapter) and monitor but...