Windows 10: HP 2652 Wireless Printer

Discus and support HP 2652 Wireless Printer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just bought an HP Wireless Deskjet Printer 2652. It will print test pages and alignment pages but comes up with an error when I try to print my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PaulPrince4, Mar 19, 2019.

1. HP 2652 Wireless Printer

I just bought an HP Wireless Deskjet Printer 2652. It will print test pages and alignment pages but comes up with an error when I try to print my files.

I made it my default printer and it says it is but won't print. Any ideas?

:)

PaulPrince4, Mar 19, 2019

2. HP wireless printer communications

HP wireless printer communications keeps getting lost and I need to reboot the device. The HP printer apps are listed in the Defender acceptance list but communications are still lost. Does anyone know how to prevent this?

MichaelThomas_0146, Mar 19, 2019
  3. 1 yr. old HP wireless laptop can't connect to older HP wireless Printer

Different answers each time I called HP Yes/No Can be connected/No it can't. Last call suggested kill printer add back. It's not on the HP list and can't pick up blue blinking wireless signal . Older HP Inkjet 6350 year old HP laptop both wireless wizard
    asks for WPA

NO DISC, NO cables

Bryan55555, Mar 19, 2019
  4. HP 2652 Wireless Printer

wireless printer

Have you downloaded and installed the latest Windows 10 driver?

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL345...

Step 1: Prepare for installation

Before setting up the printer on your wireless network, gather the network name and password, and turn on your router, printer, and computer.

Gather the following items:

Network name: The network name is the SSID.

Security passphrase (WEP key or WPA)

A computer that is connected to the wireless network

Internet access (recommended): HP recommends broadband Internet access such as cable or DSL.

note:

Internet access is not required for you to install your printer with a wireless connection. However, you do need Internet access to use Web Services, get printer updates, and to download drivers from the HP website.

Your wireless-capable printer: Place it close to the computer during the installation procedure.

Make sure the printer, router, and computer are all turned on, and that the computer is connected to the same wireless network you want to connect the printer to.

Disconnect the USB cable if it is connected to the printer.

Optional: If you previously installed the software for a USB connection and now want to change to a wireless network connection, remove the USB installation before you continue.

Search Windows for your printer model name, then click the printer name in the list of results.

The printer software opens.

Click Utilities, then click Printer Setup & Software Selection.

Click Convert a USB connected printer to wireless or Connect a new printer depending on your version of Windows.

Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. Once the printer has been set up on the wireless network, there is no need to continue with the steps in this document.

Step 2: Connect your wireless printer to a wireless network

Connect your printer to your wireless network using the following steps.

Search Windows for your printer model name, then click the printer name in the list of results.

The printer software opens.

Click Utilities, then click Printer Setup & Software Selection.

If you previously installed the software for a USB connection and now want to change to a wireless network connection, remove the USB installation before you continue

Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the connection. Once the printer has been set up on the wireless network, there is no need to continue with the steps in this document.

Step 3: Download and install the printer software

Andre Da Costa, Mar 19, 2019
Thema:

HP 2652 Wireless Printer

1. HP 2652 Wireless Printer - Similar Threads - 2652 Wireless Printer

2. How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?: How to use only one ink cartridge; what settings, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-only-one-ink-cartridge-on-the-hp/2f246977-e53c-4487-8c92-5682cb527d08
  3. How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to use only one ink cartridge on the HP DeskJet printer 2652?: How to use only one ink cartridge; what settings, etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-use-only-one-ink-cartridge-on-the-hp/2f246977-e53c-4487-8c92-5682cb527d08
  4. wireless HP Officejet 3830 printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wireless HP Officejet 3830 printer: I can not connect my wireless HP Officejet 3830 to my HP laptop whenever I shut the printer & or Laptop off this will happen I seem to need them both in their sleep mode????...
  5. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  6. HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Photosmart D110a wireless printer: My laptop where my printer software was had a hard drive failure. I had the laptop repaired but lost all my files. Attempted to install the printer software from my CD but apparently it is no longer compatible. I am now on a Windows 10 operating system. How can I...
  7. HP DeskJet 2652

HP DeskJet 2652: My printer is offline and the trouble shooting can not find the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-2652/e5d1b985-1bd5-4a82-827c-d32e6ddf6253
  8. Dell will not connect to a wireless hp printer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dell will not connect to a wireless hp printer: my Dell inspiron 15 will not connect to my wireless hp printer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dell-will-not-connect-to-a-wireless-hp-printer/2dcca326-2f98-4be0-9828-b4c3ba31888a
  9. HP wireless printer communications

HP wireless printer communications: HP wireless printer communications keeps getting lost and I need to reboot the device. The HP printer apps are listed in the Defender acceptance list but communications are still lost. Does anyone know how to prevent this?...
  10. wireless HP Envy 4500 printer

wireless HP Envy 4500 printer: Running Windows 10 (32 bit) on Dell tablet. Have the wireless printing software installed. No problems printing from Tablet. Double sided even works. However, there are times when I have to print double sided because it will not fit on one page. Is there any other software...