Windows 10: Hp-360 Pavilion, from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Touch screen does not work

Discus and support Hp-360 Pavilion, from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Touch screen does not work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Touch-screen does not work anymore on Hp-360 Pavilion model: 11-n000el I have just installed Windows 10 The laptop has a touch screen and it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by tommyciarloni, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Hp-360 Pavilion, from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Touch screen does not work

Touch-screen does not work anymore on Hp-360 Pavilion model: 11-n000el

I have just installed Windows 10

The laptop has a touch screen and it was working with the previous operating system (Windows 8.1)

No warnings while installing Windows 10, thus I thought it was ok to install it.

I have tried re-installing Windows 10 from scratch.

It didn't fix the problem: my touch-screen is not working anymore

:)

tommyciarloni, Dec 25, 2018
  2. rupalib22 Win User

Laptop Touch screen stopped working after upgrade to windows 10 as well as restore to windows 8

I am having HP Pavilion Laptop with touch screen with Windows 8 installed. I upgraded to windows 10 and the touch screen stopped working. Hence restored to windows 8 but still the touch screen is not working though I tried disabling and re-enabling through
    Device Manager. pls suggest the remedy

rupalib22, Dec 25, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Hp-360 Pavilion, from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Touch screen does not work

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

HP pavilion Disc Drive dont work

windows 98se

have several disc in but it dont read. any solution?

HiddenStupid, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Hp-360 Pavilion, from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Touch screen does not work

1. Hp-360 Pavilion, from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. Touch screen does not work - Similar Threads - 360 Pavilion Touch

2. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  3. HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Pavilion X360 touch screen not working: Hey, I had to reset my notebook PC. After the reset, the touch screen has stopped working. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-x360-touch-screen-not-working/0a2f0785-66d2-48a1-ada9-a66c824572b0
  4. Hp pavilion x 360 and HP Active G2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hp pavilion x 360 and HP Active G2: I Have recently purchased a HP x 360 Pavilion 2 in 1. Separately I purchased a HP Active G2 pen. I can get the pen to connect via Bluetooth, and the top shortcut button works, however the stylus isn't working at all on the screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks...
  5. HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion: I Have recently purchased a HP x 360 Pavilion. Separately I purchased a HP Active G2 pen. I can get the pen to connect via Bluetooth, and the top shortcut button works, however the stylus isn't working at all on the screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks...
  6. HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion

HP Active G2 and HP 360 Pavilion: I Have recently purchased a HP x 360 Pavilion. Separately I purchased a HP Active G2 pen. I can get the pen to connect via Bluetooth, and the top shortcut button works, however the stylus isn't working at all on the screen. Can anyone advise please. Thanks...
  7. HP Pavilion touch screen issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Pavilion touch screen issues: Hey guys. I own a HP Pavilion 11 x360. A few days ago, I noticed that its touch screen isn't not responding. Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touch-screen-issues/aa845b09-a410-4421-bebc-3f29d0a8d634
  8. HP Pavilion touch screen issues

HP Pavilion touch screen issues: Hey guys. I own a HP Pavilion 11 x360. A few days ago, I noticed that its touch screen isn't not responding. Please help me out. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-touch-screen-issues/aa845b09-a410-4421-bebc-3f29d0a8d634
  9. Bricked Windows 1- HP Pavilion

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Bricked Windows 1- HP Pavilion: Used system yesterday and when finished, saw there was an update, clicked "Update and shutdown". This morning, first boot up failed with blue screen and message re. dumping debug data. On reboot, USB keyboard and mouse not recognized, system would not take any input from...
  10. touch pad -- hp Pavilion

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touch pad -- hp Pavilion: I have Microsoft 10 HP Pavilion. Recently, when I am trying to navigate a document or forum posting for instance, every time that I try to click to position the cursor, or anything else for that matter, a drop down menu appears. It's extremely annoying and makes the most...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do I know which windows version I have in HP pavilion 360?

2. windows 8.1 to windows 10 touch not working