Windows 10: HP 3755 Scanner

Discus and support HP 3755 Scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; how to enable scanner on hp 3755 [Original Title:scanner]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MaggieCochrun, Sep 17, 2018.

1. HP 3755 Scanner

how to enable scanner on hp 3755

[Original Title:scanner]

:)

MaggieCochrun, Sep 17, 2018

2. Scanner

Hi JSmith,

Your scanner should be installed first in order for your computer to recognize it. Since you're using a printer/scanner in one, you need to add or install the device as a printer and as a scanner. Make sure that the printer is properly connected to your
    computer and is turned on when you try to install it. Follow these steps:

• Click Start > Settings > Devices.
    • Under Add printers & scanners, click the + sign and select
      Add device.

Once added, try checking if you're able to scan. If your computer still doesn't detect the scanner, then we suggest that you get in touch with HP Support for further assistance.

Feel free to let us know if you need more information.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Fingerprint Scanner Not Working

Hello Gary,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

To resolve this issue try the following steps:

• Have you updated the driver for the Finger Print scanner? If not, check on the manufacturer’s website (HP).

• Check if installing the latest driver of the fingerprint scanner allows you to login using a Microsoft Account?

This issue might occur due to driver incompatibility since upgrading to Windows 10.

If you have the raw executable file of the corresponding driver for the validity sensor, I would suggest you to install the downloaded driver file in compatible mode with Windows 7 or 8. Refer to the following steps to do so.

• Right click on the driver, and click on Properties.

• Go to the Compatibility tab.

• Check the box for Run this program in compatibility mode for:

• Select Windows 7 in the list of Operating systems.

• Click OK.

• Double-click the driver file to install the driver and follow the onscreen instructions.

• Reboot your computer.

Hope the above steps help.

Thank you.

Mohan Suryanarayan, Sep 17, 2018
  4. SuzyQ_835 Win User

HP 3755 Scanner

My HP scanner is not working

Add me to the ever increasing list of people with Windows 10/HP Scanner issues. My HP All-in-One is model 7600. I, too, have spent hours and hours trying the above methods and some. To no avail. Printer works, fax works but scanner cannot find my HP
    laptop and laptop cannot detect the scanner. Absolute frustration. Do something folks!!!

SuzyQ_835, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

HP 3755 Scanner

1. HP 3755 Scanner - Similar Threads - 3755 Scanner

2. Microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft safety scanner: Hi,The Microsoft safety scanner has been stuck on one file, windows-defender-ma... Can't see the rest for about 3h now.It's what I presume to be the last file and it has collectively been running for 13h 44minIs that normal or should I cancel and start over?...
  3. Microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft safety scanner: Hi,The Microsoft safety scanner has been stuck on one file, windows-defender-ma... Can't see the rest for about 3h now.It's what I presume to be the last file and it has collectively been running for 13h 44minIs that normal or should I cancel and start over?...
  4. When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...

When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner...: When I open my Epson Scanner it displays too large so I am not able to use my scanner functions. How can I change the way it displays so I have access to the functions?...
  5. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755: hp desk jet 3755 printer needs work it,s off line i need help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unstall-an-reinstall-this-printer-hp/34951fcb-39b7-49d6-9c07-6bd686d17f7d
  6. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755: hp desk jet 3755 printer needs work it,s off line i need help with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-unstall-an-reinstall-this-printer-hp/34951fcb-39b7-49d6-9c07-6bd686d17f7d
  7. i need to unstall an reinstall this printer hp desk jet 3755

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  9. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  10. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware