Windows 10: HP 3830m not printing despite message saying it did....

Discus and support HP 3830m not printing despite message saying it did.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an hp 3830 printer.. today i tried to print coupons and pc said it was done-- no coupons from printer nothing i queue...printed test page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Suzieqz213, Aug 8, 2019.

1. HP 3830m not printing despite message saying it did....

I have an hp 3830 printer.. today i tried to print coupons and pc said it was done-- no coupons from printer nothing i queue...printed test page without a problem...I have windows 10.. any resolution...? thank you!

:)

Suzieqz213, Aug 8, 2019

2. Printing issue with HP Laser Jet P1005

Hi Friend,

Please try to following trouble shooting Steps:

• Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.

• Save your work. After using these steps, your current print jobs are lost and will need to be printed again.

• Open Windows Services using one of the following methods:

• Search Windows for services, and click Services in the list of results.

• On your keyboard, press Windows key (
        HP 3830m not printing despite message saying it did.... c05030002.jpg
        ) + R, type services.msc in the window that opens, and then click OK.

• Scroll through the list of services and find the name Print Spooler.

• Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop.
    Otherwise go to HP Official Website: HP LaserJet P1005 Printer | HP® Customer Support

jacobbenjamin, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, Aug 8, 2019
  4. HP 3830m not printing despite message saying it did....

HP photosmart 8450 and Windows 10

My HP 8450 worked perfectly well until the 16 June, since I get a status error message when trying to print. My update history shows changes to the Dot4prt.sys driver.

None of the recommended fixes have worked ( remove and reinstall etc) and despite HP saying that the driver for the 8450 is included in Windows 10 this seems not to be the case.

Any suggestions would be appreciated

PaulMcAllister3, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

HP 3830m not printing despite message saying it did....

1. HP 3830m not printing despite message saying it did.... - Similar Threads - 3830m printing despite

2. hp print not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp print not working: Dear,my HP laserjet pro MFP M125A PRINTER NOT WORKING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-print-not-working/f52f9952-dd76-49cd-ad21-a7df2022937d
  3. Repeated ITS error despite what it actually says in the error message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated ITS error despite what it actually says in the error message: Investigating system freezes when checking the event logs I find this:BITS has encountered an error communicating with an Internet Gateway Device. Please check that the device is functioning properly. BITS will not attempt to use this device until the next system reboot....
  4. Repeated ITS error despite what it actually says in the error message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated ITS error despite what it actually says in the error message: Investigating system freezes when checking the event logs I find this:BITS has encountered an error communicating with an Internet Gateway Device. Please check that the device is functioning properly. BITS will not attempt to use this device until the next system reboot....
  5. Repeated ITS error despite what it actually says in the error message

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  7. Strange message printed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange message printed: I have an Epson ET-2650 printer. It is attached to a BMAX M-3 Plus minicomputer which I had just installed a new 512GB SSD drive to and installed Windows 11 Pro. The following printout was started un-announced, without prompting on my part. It seems to have come over the...
  8. Can't print, HP says printer is not the problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can't print, HP says printer is not the problem.: So I've been troubleshooting for 4 days now, and I cannot get our office printer to communicate with my computer. I can ping it, I can web onto it, but if I try to add it via IP it says it can't be found on the network. I'll use the HP Smart App, and it recognizes it, but...
  9. RunDLL message at startup despite Printer HP 7510 removal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RunDLL message at startup despite Printer HP 7510 removal: Hi I have a message (only at startup) called: "RunDLL" text :"There was a problem starting C:\Program Files\HP\HP Photosmart 7510 series\bin\HPStatusBL.dll" followed by the info: "The specified module could not be found." I got this message while changing an old printer...
  10. Printing an email message

in Browsers and Email
    Printing an email message: After windows upgraded to 1703, I started using the mail app. I do not mind the app, but I have a problem when trying to print an email onto a specified paper size (A4) in portrait mode. It seem the any text on the right side of the email is missing and if I try to print...