Windows 10: HP 3FO error. U n expected power faliure in winRE disk part resulted in loss of all drivers...

Discus and support HP 3FO error. U n expected power faliure in winRE disk part resulted in loss of all drivers... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Well im kinda shooting this Qustion for Greg Carmack. Ive seen hes helped allot of ppl with satisfactory results any way while in winRE ccommand prompt... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TeachE2Breach, May 18, 2021.

1. HP 3FO error. U n expected power faliure in winRE disk part resulted in loss of all drivers...

Well im kinda shooting this Qustion for Greg Carmack. Ive seen hes helped allot of ppl with satisfactory results any way while in winRE ccommand prompt disk part i used the clean command in 1 of the first few steps of completley resetting my pc to factory default in hopes of removing all old windows folders and user folders when after the cmean vommand finished my pc powered off unexpextingley and when i powered back on i get the 3FO error this window. ⏬ And so i run all the "HW,Diagnostics" on everything quick test ans extensive they all passed so i inserted my windo

:)

TeachE2Breach, May 18, 2021

2. DRIVER POWER STATE FALIURE (WINDOWS 10)

HI,

I am having ASUS ROG gaming laptop with windows 10 home. I am getting blue screen error saying DRIVER POWER STATE FALIURE.

on normal usage laptop works properly no error, no blue screen. But when I use some heavy Softwares like Solidworks, Catia, Ansys then after few minutes blue screen pop up saying driver power state failure and laptop goes to reboot. this happen only when
    laptop is running on battery. But while playing games even on battery there is no such problem.

ranjitjaswal, May 18, 2021
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Error 3FO upon startup

Hi Gavin

A 3FO error can sometimes indicate an imminent hard drive failure, that error is produced by the hardware test on your PC and not by Windows . . .

Is your PC a HP system by any chance, if so this is a known bug on a HP and generally does not indicate hard drive failure . . .

How old roughly is your PC?

DaveM121, May 18, 2021
  4. Xlrtech Win User

HP 3FO error. U n expected power faliure in winRE disk part resulted in loss of all drivers...

HP laptop - multiple BSODs

I have an HP Pavilion 15-cs0021na, (Intel i3, 8GB, 128GB SSD) running Windows 10 Home, which exhibits the following characteristics:

• On startup, occasionally completes boot, but within 5 minutes, BSODs. with a random error, e.g. Page Fault, IRQL not equal, Memory Management and so on.
    • Repeated attempts to reboot then fail with more random BSODs
    • Rarely, it will attempt a Startup Repair – which will invariably fail with another BSOD.
    • Wiping the hard disk and attempting to install a clean version of the OS (downloaded from Microsoft using Media Creation Tool to USB stick) will get a little way into the process, then fail with BSOD as above.

What I’ve done:

• Attempted clean install as above.
    • Run multiple hardware tests on Memory and SSD - HP’s built-in tests, Memtest86, Seagate disk tools. All tests pass with no errors.
    • Updated BIOS from Insyde F.04 to F.22 (HP supplied).
    • Repeated clean install, same result.

I have now run out of ideas, and am at a loss to understand what is causing these errors. How are BSODs generated if no Windows installation is present? Is it likely that a hardware component other than RAM or the SSD is causing these?

Any and all suggestions will be much appreciated.

Xlrtech, May 18, 2021
Thema:

HP 3FO error. U n expected power faliure in winRE disk part resulted in loss of all drivers...

1. HP 3FO error. U n expected power faliure in winRE disk part resulted in loss of all drivers... - Similar Threads - 3FO error expected

2. error code 3fo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error code 3fo: I own a HP Pc and it keeps telling me that their is no boot device found how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-3fo/645c01b3-cc22-4e68-9483-f547c3e3d132
  3. error code 3fo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    error code 3fo: I own a HP Pc and it keeps telling me that their is no boot device found how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-code-3fo/645c01b3-cc22-4e68-9483-f547c3e3d132
  4. Driver power state faliure BSOD error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver power state faliure BSOD error: I'm using a windows 10 laptop and this error has recently been popping up very often whenever my PC is overloaded very often when loading certain video games. I've already researched the most common causes of this error and tried the most common fixes updating all my drivers,...
  5. All Netflix downloads lost after power loss

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Netflix downloads lost after power loss: Hi, I had a number of downloaded movies, TV shows and series on my Windows 10 Laptop from Netflix to watch later in "Offline" mode. I started a downloaded movie with internet connection enabled and movie was sitting ready to start when my laptop "crashed" as a result of...
  6. Password Faliure

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Password Faliure: Hi, I have an HP Desktop PC and I signed out of it but then I submitted the password and it said it was incorrect and when you press the forgot password button it says that there is no usb flash drive detected so I put one in and it came up with a password changing wizard...
  7. Error 3FO upon startup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error 3FO upon startup: Hello, I am posting this to see if anyone else has this same problem or a solution. Sometimes, upon startup, my computer will come up with the error 3FO, boot device not found or no OS installed. After about 15-20 minutes of leaving my computer turned off I can turn it back...
  8. Driver Power State Faliure and DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD's

Driver Power State Faliure and DPC Watchdog Violation BSOD's: I have been getting these BSOD's more and more frequently since a couple of days ago. I recently installed an antivirus which I deleted and updated my nvidia drivers about a week ago. They seem to occur somewhat randomly but are more likely to happen when booting and...
  9. Windows faliure due to updating drivers.

Windows faliure due to updating drivers.: Whenever I update my intel drivers it causes 'driver state faliure' in windows 10 ... how can I solve this issue? Tried many troubleshooting ways but didn't worked for me....
  10. Hard Disk (3FO)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hard Disk (3FO): im trying to reboot my other laptop pc hardware error no boot found I wanted to create A VDISk using MY of windows to reboot it but I am having problems connecting it to my Network because The pc has limited access to bios and sys diag I cant Even get my command screen to...