Windows 10: hp 4280 printer not found on computer

Discus and support hp 4280 printer not found on computer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hp 4280 printer prints ok but not found on computer. Computer states printer not connected.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jebbej, Feb 5, 2020.

1. jebbej Win User

hp 4280 printer not found on computer

hp 4280 printer prints ok but not found on computer. Computer states printer not connected.

:)

jebbej, Feb 5, 2020

2. INSTALLING OLDER HP 4280 PRINTER DOWNLOAD

WINDOWS 10 WILL NOT D/L HP 4280 PROGRAM ON HP SUPPORT SITE? IS THERE A METHOD? DAN

danielHOFMANN-743, Feb 5, 2020
  3. Hp printer

Hello Vanessa,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • What is the model of your printer?
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article
    on how to resolve printer issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Feb 5, 2020
  4. qubit Win User

HP's Hackable Printers: The Lawsuit

Checksums are used to detect file corruption and has been used since the dawn of computers. Digital signatures on the other hand, go a step further. While they check the integrity of a file, they also authenticate that it came from who it claims to have come from. This technique uses cryptography to implement this function and is similar in concept to SSL for websites.

qubit, Feb 5, 2020
Thema:

1. hp 4280 printer not found on computer - Similar Threads - 4280 printer found

2. HP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Printer: Can I still print, copy and scan in Windows 11 without HP Smart and with an HP DeskJet 2755e All-in-One Printer as HP Smart seems to be giving my 6 months old LG Gram laptop issues and HP can't seem to help. It's a new printer and I get A BSOD, I checked the link in the QR...
  3. hp printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp printer: i have a emachine compute with windows 7 on it. im trying to install a hp lazerjet P1102w printer on it but it cant find it. the computer was given to me and i can't change anytrhing cause norton keeps asking if i want program to make changes but it wont let me click yes to...
  4. HP Printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Printer: Hi I have a HP ENVY 4520 All-in-one Series printer with Automatic Duplex Unit which as bean printing two sided automatically till I had a windows update now in the settings it says print both sides manually. I can select the Duplex Unit but it won't let me turn automatic to...
  5. hp printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer: cannot connect my printer its says its connecting then it says driver not available. i have uninstalled and installed numerous times. it was working then all of a sudden we had a power outage and now it doesnt print form my desk top only my phone....
  6. HP PRINTER

HP PRINTER: HOW DO I FIX ERROR CODE OX8007007E? WHEN I TRY TO PRINT IT KEEPS ON THROWING OUT THAT, IVE TRIED THE TROUBLESHOOT ETC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer/51b47dc2-f643-454c-b964-58c033bf4d00
  7. HP printer

HP printer: I bought a printer from an individual, I can't get it to power on. When I plug it in the light comes on, but when I push the power button it want power on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer/d9ea9971-a823-4a4d-a537-93438f83d733
  8. HP Printer connected but not working with computer

HP Printer connected but not working with computer: my hp laptop and printer are connected, but I can't pring from e-mail. Why not. I get a connection through OneNote to printer but that doesn't allow printing either....
  9. printer hp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printer hp: My Hp printer is not working with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-hp/470480d5-a893-47f4-9ae5-4997edffb4d5
  10. HP printer

HP printer: I have an old HP printer (HP 5610v), it's a great printer and works really well. My issue is since CU/FCU......after I install my printer, the fax portion of the printer is set as the default. This never happened before CU an FCU. I have to manually go in and change it. Then...