Windows 10: HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner

Discus and support HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Every time there is a Windows Update, my printer stops working. The light is on "but nobody home" - does any one know how to fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by curiousjmm, Jul 23, 2020.

1. HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner

Every time there is a Windows Update, my printer stops working. The light is on "but nobody home" - does any one know how to fix this problem?

:)

curiousjmm, Jul 23, 2020

2. HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner

Hi Louie: I went to that link and it did a test print and went to printer and printed fine. Then I went into my documents and tried to send a doc to print. When I checked "see what's printing" there was no document there. I eventually went into HP Support
    for Windows 10 Users at: https://h3043www3.hp.hp.com/t5/printer-software

They directed me to upgrade the driver. I followed the instructions and completed that. Then I went to my browser after the download and double clicked on the "OJ4630-198.exe" and installed it. I went back to docs on my PC and sent to Prt. Went in to
    check in HP Printer Assistant to "see what's printing" and finally saw my document. It did print but took much longer to actually start printing. I thought it was not working it took so long. Eventually it did.

I should let you know that in the OJ4630-198.exe, it also installs an actual HP fax (to help solve the on-going fax issues). It is connected to my USB 02 port. Now, what I have discovered is that HP Printer Assistant does not recognize it there. It used
    to show me all the installs of anything to do with 4630, now it only showing the default printer and not the other installs. When sending a fax, I would select the install on USB 02 port and the fax would go out fine. Now it is a big hassle which I will
    not bore you with but eventually I got to send a fax. Now I am trying to figure out if I can set up Digital Fax for incoming faxes....it just rings and I cannot fingure out how to receive the fax......will keep trying.

Thank you for your help.

curiousjmm, Aug 3, 2020
  3. Which All IN One printer to buy?

I'm going to buy all in one printer [printer+scanner+xerox]

My engineer suggested me hp 2128 and hp 4185..

Which one is better for home use? [for my personal use not business/shop use]

Or anyother model you suggest?

What is the price in INR or USD?

freebird_9924, Aug 3, 2020
  4. HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner

[WTB]   Good Printer/FAX/Scanner Any idea'a

I've had one listed in my "Other Stuff" thread forever for a good amount off retail. I own 2 of them personally and use them daily. Wired Ethernet, Wireless G, USB, printer/scanner/copier. Just isn't a fax.

DanishDevil, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner

1. HP 4360 All In One Printer/Fax/Scanner - Similar Threads - 4360 Printer Fax

2. Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is my scanner on the all in one printer/scanner?: Scanner function on my all in one printer scanner is not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-my-scanner-on-the-all-in-one/f668600c-1ea0-452a-966b-ae880d535502
  3. HP OfficeJet PRO 8600 All in One Printer Scanner Fax: shows Printer in ERROR State and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP OfficeJet PRO 8600 All in One Printer Scanner Fax: shows Printer in ERROR State and...: I have deleted the HP program from the control panel and reinstalled multiple times without success. The printer has solid wi-fi connection as does the computer but the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This all began with upgrade to Windows 11. If I power off an...
  4. HP OfficeJet PRO 8600 All in One Printer Scanner Fax: shows Printer in ERROR State and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP OfficeJet PRO 8600 All in One Printer Scanner Fax: shows Printer in ERROR State and...: I have deleted the HP program from the control panel and reinstalled multiple times without success. The printer has solid wi-fi connection as does the computer but the computer cannot communicate with the printer. This all began with upgrade to Windows 11. If I power off an...
  5. Scanner function in all in one printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner function in all in one printer: Cannot scan - printer cannot find cpu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner-function-in-all-in-one-printer/f0eed41e-470a-4587-bbfd-d094e8828af9
  6. All in One printer /scanner

All in One printer /scanner: Ihave an Epson All in One printer scanner that is installed on my pc correctly and i am able to print anything just fine . However Windows is not recognising my scanner at all . Any suggestions ?...
  7. printer scanner fax

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    printer scanner fax: I'm new here, bare with me, if possible. I have a HP Officejet Pro 8500A. It's obviously not bran new, but I believe in good shape. I've hooked it up, and am getting blank pages coming out of it, when attempting to print. All help is appreciated....
  8. Unable to connect to scanner in all-in-one HP printer

Unable to connect to scanner in all-in-one HP printer: I can't seem to connect to my scanner in my all-in-one HP OfficeJet Pro 8710. I go to Settings>Printers and select my printer and click Manage. When I click Open scanner, nada. Any suggestions? Thanks! cfw...
  9. inkjet 4360 enable scanner

inkjet 4360 enable scanner: inkjet 4360 enable scanner https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/inkjet-4360-enable-scanner/b130532e-baae-433c-9d3f-f23927469621
  10. How to fax via "all-in-one" printer/scanner/fax over LAN

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to fax via "all-in-one" printer/scanner/fax over LAN: I have a Brother MFC-450DW "all-in-one" printer/scanner/fax on my LAN. Is there any way to use Windows Fax and Scan to fax Word documents through such an "all-in-one" machine? When I try it, Windows Fax and Scan gives me only two options: A fax modem (which is not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4360 scans but cant print