Windows 10: HP 450 Bitlocker

Discus and support HP 450 Bitlocker in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi All, I have a HP450 Pro laptop that had a problem after a failed update. We tried resetting the security options, but this has now envoked a... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Leon Davies Zimbabwe, Jun 4, 2020.

1. HP 450 Bitlocker

Hi All,

I have a HP450 Pro laptop that had a problem after a failed update. We tried resetting the security options, but this has now envoked a BitLocker lock-out; however, no-one recalls setting a bitlocker password, I do have the Key ID, is there a way to figure out any info as to who may have set the encryption etc??? If not is there a way to recover the data, this is a very important Work PC on our Domain and I am having no end of trouble with this.

Kind Regards,

Leon Davies for Tiger Wheel & Tyre Zimbabwe

:)

Leon Davies Zimbabwe, Jun 4, 2020
  2. Paola Gar Win User

Need to turn off Bitlocker to install Windows 10

Hi,

We suggest doing the following steps again to resolve the issue. To complete the procedure, make sure that you have the following information:

• You must be able to provide administrative credentials.
    • The drive must be BitLocker-protected.
    To suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption on an operating system drive, please follow the steps below:

• Click Start, click Control Panel, click
      System and Security, and then click BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Suspend Protection for the operating system drive.
    • A message is displayed, informing you that your data will not be protected while BitLocker is suspended and asking if you want to suspend BitLocker Drive Encryption.
    • Click Yes to continue and suspend BitLocker on the drive.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jun 4, 2020
  3. Ernie San Win User
    Bitlocker

Hello Nandana,

To enable BitLocker on your computer, you follow the steps below:

• Sign in to your Windows account with an administrator access.
    • Press the Windows key.
    • Type and enter BitLocker.
    • Click Turn on BitLocker.
    • If the system is asking to sing in to administrator access, please do so.
    For additional information about BitLocker, we suggest that you check the frequently ask question on this
    link. The link provided applies to Windows 8.1 to higher version.

If you have other concerns, don't hesitate to reach us.

Ernie San, Jun 4, 2020
  4. Mr ED H Win User

HP 450 Bitlocker

HP Deskjet 450 and Windows 10

I have a HP Deskjet 450 that doesn't work with the driver that is on Windows 10.

Is there a fix?

Mr ED H, Jun 4, 2020
Thema:

HP 450 Bitlocker

1. HP 450 Bitlocker - Similar Threads - 450 Bitlocker

2. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken: I was Mistake I accidentally broke Power button. At November 2 2023 I accidentally I was bsod and I deleted all system and hp said "boot device not found" I installed windows 10 and at October 27 2023 there's not working for running for disc and virtualization. And December...
  3. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken: I was Mistake I accidentally broke Power button. At November 2 2023 I accidentally I was bsod and I deleted all system and hp said "boot device not found" I installed windows 10 and at October 27 2023 there's not working for running for disc and virtualization. And December...
  4. How to fix HP 450 G3 Probook Power button is broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450: I have the HP 15s with intel i5-1135G7 and Nvidia mx450, suddenly I started facing blue screen errors of video tdr failure and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows stopped that, however I started getting code 43 errors saying windows has stopped the gpu, I tried new drivers...
  6. CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450

CODE 45 GPU error on nvidia mx 450: I have the HP 15s with intel i5-1135G7 and Nvidia mx450, suddenly I started facing blue screen errors of video tdr failure and reinstalling a fresh copy of windows stopped that, however I started getting code 43 errors saying windows has stopped the gpu, I tried new drivers...
  7. I am trying to install Dymo 450 turbo software and halfway through trying to install I get...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I am trying to install Dymo 450 turbo software and halfway through trying to install I get...: Windows ® Installer. V 5.0.19041.3570 msiexec /Option <Required Parameter> [Optional Parameter] Install Options </package /i> <Product.msi> Installs or configures a product /a <Product.msi> Administrative install - Installs a product on the network /j<um> <Product.msi> [/t...
  8. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  9. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  10. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade