Windows 10: HP 450 G6 admin lock

Discus and support HP 450 G6 admin lock in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer boots up, but it doesn't allow me access to the bios or anything. I bought the computer from someone almost 2 years ago, the computer had... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Corncore_, May 30, 2021.

1. Corncore_ Win User

HP 450 G6 admin lock

The computer boots up, but it doesn't allow me access to the bios or anything. I bought the computer from someone almost 2 years ago, the computer had some stickers, announcing that it was school property, but when they graduated they were allowed to keep the computer, i asked a lot about it, not wanting to accidentally buy stolen property. Apparently their family became close with one of the admins, he got it unlocked and they owned it for 4 years and decided to sell it. Which is how i ended up with the computer. I used it for about 4 months before getting a better pc so this one ended up col

:)

Corncore_, May 30, 2021
  2. MLAS Win User

[Need Server Help] HP ProLiant ML370 G6

PS 2012 R2 is not an official supported OS platform for the ML370 G6 due to low demand of this model according to HP.

Greetings,

MLAS

3. Windows hello fingerprint not working on my hp probook g6

I just bought a HP laptop 450 G6. When I go to Settings -> Sign in options --> Windows Hello Fingerprint it says "This option is currently unavailable - We couldn't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with
    Windows Hello."

In device manager it seems like I dont have the driver for biometric. I tried downloading it, but nothing seems to have happened.

Can someone please help me.

Ricky Petumber, May 30, 2021
  4. Namslas90 Win User

HP 450 G6 admin lock

admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, May 30, 2021
Thema:

HP 450 G6 admin lock

1. HP 450 G6 admin lock - Similar Threads - 450 admin lock

2. HP 250 G6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 250 G6: hi, Microsoft Community. i have a HP 250 G6 That has Windows 7 Professional installed not preinstalled and i want to downgrade to vista which i successfully installed by running setup.exe on windows and i want to ask if windows 7 drivers work on windows vista or can anyone...
  3. HP 250 G6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 250 G6: hi, Microsoft Community. i have a HP 250 G6 That has Windows 7 Professional installed not preinstalled and i want to downgrade to vista which i successfully installed by running setup.exe on windows and i want to ask if windows 7 drivers work on windows vista or can anyone...
  4. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  5. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  6. HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Pavilion g6: My friend gave me a HP pavilion g6 that needed all information deleted off the hard drive but i accidentally deleted the operating system how do i redownload it[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-pavilion-g6/e780dc6f-e218-4a2a-bd4a-4e7d3aa1c35c
  7. HP 450 Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    HP 450 Bitlocker: Hi All, I have a HP450 Pro laptop that had a problem after a failed update. We tried resetting the security options, but this has now envoked a BitLocker lock-out; however, no-one recalls setting a bitlocker password, I do have the Key ID, is there a way to figure out any...
  8. reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reading a CD on an HP Pavilion g6: my HP pavilion g6 has a DVD reader, but I can't read a CD. shouldn't it read both a CD and a DVD??? or do I need new equipment? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reading-a-cd-on-an-hp-pavilion-g6/2c68a371-5944-45ce-950b-2b25d86632b6
  9. 03f0 hp pavilion g6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    03f0 hp pavilion g6: Hi, i have a problem with my laptop HP PAVILION G6. First, when i turned on the laptop, the system (windows 10) was starting up, after pushing enter the windows circle was turning, but after that - the screen of the laptop tuned off and it wasnt highlighted (the diode and...
  10. HP Deskjet 450 and Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Deskjet 450 and Windows 10: I have a HP Deskjet 450 that doesn't work with the driver that is on Windows 10. Is there a fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-450-and-windows-10/9faa727d-1a25-4b90-ba7a-80bf8d75cc56