Windows 10: HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing"

Discus and support HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing" in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer was working well, the one day it stopped. Going through troubleshoot, states driver not installed or was deleted? When I check the printers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Daniel A. Galindo, Mar 15, 2020.

1. HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing"

My printer was working well, the one day it stopped. Going through troubleshoot, states driver not installed or was deleted? When I check the printers devices, the printer is there, but cannot select it to make it my default printer and when I try to add a printer, it does not appear, I've tried adding manually, Unable to locate it. Also downloaded all drivers, none appear to have one for this one. I do have another same printer upstairs and is viewable and can print. They do have a different ID.

:)

Daniel A. Galindo, Mar 15, 2020

2. Printer HP 4630

II bought word 2016 yesterday. Now I am not able to print. I have tried to install HP office jet 4630 and can't find it or any other printer to install . Have the disc

SuziMorton, Mar 15, 2020
  3. hp 4630

how do I install my hp 4630 printer on windows 10 It isn't recognizing the cd

please give very simple instructions I am not very computer literate

SherriRuane, Mar 15, 2020
  4. BulldogXX Win User

HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing"

BulldogXX, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing"

1. HP 4630 All In One Printer "driver missing" - Similar Threads - 4630 Printer driver

2. hp 4630 printer windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp 4630 printer windows 11: i have the following problem with this printer on my windows 11 laptop,,but i do not have the same problem on my 2 windows 10 laptops.as i print very little, i leave the printer unplugged away from the laptop and only plug it in when i have to print something.every time i...
  3. hp 4630 printer windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp 4630 printer windows 11: i have the following problem with this printer on my windows 11 laptop,,but i do not have the same problem on my 2 windows 10 laptops.as i print very little, i leave the printer unplugged away from the laptop and only plug it in when i have to print something.every time i...
  4. All Printer Drivers Suddenly Missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    All Printer Drivers Suddenly Missing: A Windows 10 laptop suddenly can't print. There are three printers that the PC can see and it is configured to print to. All three at the same time now show "driver unavailable" and I've lost control of, and connectivity to, those printers.Windows updates is current. There...
  5. All Printer Drivers Suddenly Missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All Printer Drivers Suddenly Missing: A Windows 10 laptop suddenly can't print. There are three printers that the PC can see and it is configured to print to. All three at the same time now show "driver unavailable" and I've lost control of, and connectivity to, those printers.Windows updates is current. There...
  6. HP printer driver for hp psc 1215 all-in-one printer

HP printer driver for hp psc 1215 all-in-one printer: Upgraded to Windows 10 but cannot find the printer driver for my hp psc 1215 all-in -one. HP support tell you to use drivers supplied by windows but when device is connected Windows can't find a driver. Can anyone help....
  7. HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.

HP Printer Officejet 7130xi All-in one Printer.: This a little difficult to explain! My printer is connected to my PC. It will Print & Scan from my PC. Here's the mystery - I have now lost the HP Solution Center which was available until Monday Jan 4th 2021* which enabled me to Scan. When I try to open the Solution...
  8. windows 10 - Hp printer 4630

windows 10 - Hp printer 4630: Print will come out fine but will not release from the print Que until I re-boot ant it prints again. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hp-printer-4630/4ddc173f-16fb-430f-860c-2afc2f096b17
  9. HP Printer all in one c410a

HP Printer all in one c410a: I get this after I install please advise thank you [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-all-in-one-c410a/df3c1fea-c6e2-40bc-8f11-6654b7e5ce04
  10. my all in one officejet 4630 printer scanner does not recognize my computer,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my all in one officejet 4630 printer scanner does not recognize my computer,: when trying to scan from printer to computer I receive message that it does not recognize computer, I have tried to enable scanner to computer as was suggested but do not have that option. I can scan from my computer with no problem....