Windows 10: HP 4650 All in one printer won't print in color

Discus and support HP 4650 All in one printer won't print in color in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have printed in color fine and then I try to change the settings and immediately get a "function address 0x00007fffdc9aa799 caused a protection... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by StephanieBeauvais, Jul 6, 2020.

1. HP 4650 All in one printer won't print in color

I have printed in color fine and then I try to change the settings and immediately get a "function address 0x00007fffdc9aa799 caused a protection fault. exception code 0xe06d7363 the application property sheet pages may not function properly." message. Now it won't print color. I've checked the settings through the printer settings panel on the computer and I can see that the setting is for color, I've also checked that the printer is completely up to date. I've uninstalled the printer and all the associated drivers from my computer and reinstalled it. It will print color until it is turned off or there is a document that requires me to change the settings and then it will start all over again. Please, somebody, help!!!

:)

StephanieBeauvais, Jul 6, 2020

2. hp officejet 4650 printer won't print color using windows 10.

I cannot print in color on my windows 10 computer to my HP Officejet 4650 all-in-one printer. I ran test printouts on

the printer itself and it prints in color. I checked my printer settings and color is the default. Yet, anything I print from my

computer only prints in black and white. Any suggestions?

jimmyd_173, Jul 6, 2020
  3. hp officejet 4650 printer won't print color using windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to perform color print from your HP printer using Windows 10 PC.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mention in this article from HP:
    HP Deskjet Printers - Color Images Print in Black and White

If the issue still persists, then we would suggest you to remove/uninstall the printer completely and reinstall it.

1. Download all the printer driver and the installer from
      Software and drivers for HP Office Jet 4650 All-in-One Printer

2. Now press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
    3. Scroll down and expand Printer queues, Printer & Imaging Devices. Now Right click on the
      HP printer device and select Uninstall.
    4. Check the box beside “Delete the driver software for this device” and click
      Ok.
    5. Do not restart the PC if it’s prompted, close device manager.
    6. Now press Windows + R key to launch the
      Run command.
    7. Type appwiz.cpl and click
      Ok
      to launch Programs and features.
    8. Scroll and look for the HP printer. Right click and click on
      Uninstall.
    9. Restart the PC and later install the printer that you have downloaded in step 1.

Let us know how it goes,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 6, 2020
  4. HP 4650 All in one printer won't print in color

Alexander Galkin, Jul 6, 2020
Thema:

HP 4650 All in one printer won't print in color

1. HP 4650 All in one printer won't print in color - Similar Threads - 4650 printer won't

2. hp printer will not print color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  3. HP 4650 All In One Printer stopped printing color

HP 4650 All In One Printer stopped printing color: Ive have my printer for 1 year now and all of a sudden there is no option in the printer preferences to be able to print color. It disappeared out of no where. I tried downloading drivers and updates but it says my printer is up-to-date....
  4. printer won't print in all colors

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printer won't print in all colors: My HP printer won't print in color even when I select to print in color. all four ink colors are full. I've done a printer test print and the majority of the printed ink is magenta on the left and a black bar on the right. Would you suggest that I do an update on my Windows...
  5. HP Printer won't print colors

HP Printer won't print colors: After upgrading to Windows 10 on my Dell laptop, my HP 4511 Envy printer will now not print in color. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the printer, downloaded the latest printer driver and checked all system and printer settings, to no avail. The printer worked fine on Windows...
  6. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  7. HP printer won't print color

HP printer won't print color: My new-ish HP printer worked fine at first, then stopped printing color. Ink levels are fine and color copies are fine. I can't figure out what more to adjust in settings....
  8. HP Officejet 4650 color printing ceased

HP Officejet 4650 color printing ceased: My HP Officejet 4650 stopped printing in color from my laptop. It will print in color from my iPhone and also on test pages. I followed instructions for a fix from a forum that advised removing the printer/drivers and reinstalling and gave extensive instructions on how to do...
  9. HP Printer won't print colors correctly

HP Printer won't print colors correctly: My HP 6830 will not print the correct colors. Installed new HP cartridges, cleaned printhead, turned off power, unplugged--all the recommended fixes. Nothing works. Colors just come out various shades of blue and the reds are pink. Frustrating!!...
  10. Printing in color with my 4650

Printing in color with my 4650: I can't print in color with my 4650 and the solutions I've read are way to convoluted for me to understand. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-in-color-with-my-4650/42300514-2c9c-4bd5-bc2b-57959aa26808