Windows 10: HP 5514 does not print properly

Discus and support HP 5514 does not print properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP 5514 produces illegible text that is hardly visible in spite of brand new cartridges in all color slots. Does anyone how to solve the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leifnerdrum, Sep 6, 2018.

1. HP 5514 does not print properly

My HP 5514 produces illegible text that is hardly visible in spite of brand new cartridges in all color slots. Does anyone how to solve the problem?

:)

leifnerdrum, Sep 6, 2018

2. Printing issue with HP Laser Jet P1005

Hi Friend,

Please try to following trouble shooting Steps:

• Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.

• Save your work. After using these steps, your current print jobs are lost and will need to be printed again.

• Open Windows Services using one of the following methods:

• Search Windows for services, and click Services in the list of results.

• On your keyboard, press Windows key (
        HP 5514 does not print properly [​IMG]
        ) + R, type services.msc in the window that opens, and then click OK.

• Scroll through the list of services and find the name Print Spooler.

• Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop.
    Otherwise go to HP Official Website: Contact HP Customer Support | HP® Customer Support

jacobbenjamin, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, Sep 6, 2018
  4. HP 5514 does not print properly

Windows 10 new upgrade; HP network printer will not print

Windows 10 new upgrade; HP network printer shows as properly installed on printer list but will not print. Printer dialogue box shows "printing" but no output. I have removed and reinstalled this printer to this PC. Same printer worked before with
    Win 8.1 and still does with my wife's Win 7 PC. So not printer. Win 10 printer troubleshooter did not find any problems. Any suggestions to correct?

JamesLandes, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

HP 5514 does not print properly

1. HP 5514 does not print properly - Similar Threads - 5514 does print

2. hp 2700 not printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp 2700 not printing: Dear all,while giving command for printingHP2700 not printing and asking for " FILE NAME" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-2700-not-printing/1e6cd662-664e-490d-9812-f6e83d6727dc
  3. my Hp envy 5055 does not print.

my Hp envy 5055 does not print.: my Hp envy 5055 does not print. I have put in brand new ink cartridges. have updated software. it acts like it is printing but nothing is on the page when it comes out. does not print or copy...
  4. my Hp envy 5055 does not print.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Hp envy 5055 does not print.: my Hp envy 5055 does not print. I have put in brand new ink cartridges. have updated software. it acts like it is printing but nothing is on the page when it comes out. does not print or copy...
  5. my Hp envy 5055 does not print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. hp print not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp print not working: Dear,my HP laserjet pro MFP M125A PRINTER NOT WORKING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-print-not-working/f52f9952-dd76-49cd-ad21-a7df2022937d
  7. hp print not working

hp print not working: Dear,my HP laserjet pro MFP M125A PRINTER NOT WORKING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-print-not-working/f52f9952-dd76-49cd-ad21-a7df2022937d
  8. HP deskjet 940C is printing too large in color however B&W prints properly

HP deskjet 940C is printing too large in color however B&W prints properly: HP deskjet 940C is printing too large yet B&W printing is fine, correct size prints easily.Printing from my email program "Earthlink" . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-940c-is-printing-too-large-in-color/fcb93667-13ac-4987-b967-e3323c083d52
  9. printer not printing properly

printer not printing properly: my printer is not printing PROFILE documents properly - it prints on LANDSCAPE layout https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-not-printing-properly/c199bd71-8445-48f0-a91e-9b8577a603b8
  10. mail app does not print properly.

mail app does not print properly.: I try to print a mail, using the mail app. Mostly it was not possible to print the whole mail and then it does even not appear in the print list of the printer. In some cases it was possible to print 1 or 2 pages of that mail. Whet I print that mail to the PDF-printer, I...