Windows 10: HP 5514 does not print properly

Discus and support HP 5514 does not print properly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP 5514 produces illegible text that is hardly visible in spite of brand new cartridges in all color slots. Does anyone how to solve the problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by leifnerdrum, Sep 6, 2018.

1. leifnerdrum Win User

HP 5514 does not print properly

My HP 5514 produces illegible text that is hardly visible in spite of brand new cartridges in all color slots. Does anyone how to solve the problem?

:)

leifnerdrum, Sep 6, 2018
  2. jacobbenjamin Win User

Printing issue with HP Laser Jet P1005

Hi Friend,

Please try to following trouble shooting Steps:

• Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.

• Save your work. After using these steps, your current print jobs are lost and will need to be printed again.

• Open Windows Services using one of the following methods:

• Search Windows for services, and click Services in the list of results.

• On your keyboard, press Windows key (
        HP 5514 does not print properly [​IMG]
        ) + R, type services.msc in the window that opens, and then click OK.

• Scroll through the list of services and find the name Print Spooler.

• Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop.
    Otherwise go to HP Official Website: Contact HP Customer Support | HP® Customer Support

jacobbenjamin, Sep 6, 2018
  3. robdam1001 Win User
    Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, Sep 6, 2018
  4. JamesLandes Win User

Windows 10 new upgrade; HP network printer will not print

Windows 10 new upgrade; HP network printer shows as properly installed on printer list but will not print. Printer dialogue box shows "printing" but no output. I have removed and reinstalled this printer to this PC. Same printer worked before with
    Win 8.1 and still does with my wife's Win 7 PC. So not printer. Win 10 printer troubleshooter did not find any problems. Any suggestions to correct?

JamesLandes, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

1. HP 5514 does not print properly - Similar Threads - 5514 does print

2. Finger print scanner on hp envy

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Finger print scanner on hp envy: I have windows 10 and window hello installed. But when I set it up I didn't activate the fingerprint scanner it said I could do it later. Later, i went into the sign in section in setting and found that windows hello was activated. The option for the facial recognition was...
  3. HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.: Printer works well with Mac-prints color. Will not print in color from Windows PC. ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-cp2025-printer-will-not-print-color/617d2369-bcf8-45e3-9803-b0fca23af274
  4. HP OFFICEJET 3830 NOT PRINTING PDF

HP OFFICEJET 3830 NOT PRINTING PDF: Can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-officejet-3830-not-printing-pdf/b6a9aaf0-dd8a-45b4-84fa-a0bb0c402521
  5. Does not print black

Does not print black: I changed the cartridges but it does not print black. I printed the test page and blue comes out just fine but no black. What is wrong. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/does-not-print-black/1b9d4121-1513-454f-9606-8543a07f10be
  6. Slow Printing in HP Printer

Slow Printing in HP Printer: I have an HP computer and an HP printer model HP 2540 with print, copy and scan capabilities, my problem is the printer started printing very slow. like a three toed sloth. I have done some things to cure the problem but no luck. Like unplugging everything and resetting, made...
  7. Uisng windows 10, HP officejet 6968 does not print in color

Uisng windows 10, HP officejet 6968 does not print in color: The printer makes copies in color. In Windows 10 settings on my HP laptop, there is no option to select color. In "printing preferences" the paper/quality section only gives a an option labelled "print in grayscale"....
  8. Hp 5660 printer not printing

Hp 5660 printer not printing: I am using my laptop and have windows 10. I went to print something and nothing printed. I went into the qeue and it say was printing or it will disappear. I have unstilledand all the trouble shooting and nothing helps. I have a old laptop with windows 8.1 and I can print...
  9. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...
  10. Print drivers for HP C5380 printer

Print drivers for HP C5380 printer: I have been told by an overseas tech that I have to buy a number of drivers which were not included in the upgrade to windows 10. I cannot get my printer to scan a document but it prints OK. A box comes up with the information that a WIA driver is required. Would this lack of...