Windows 10: HP 5665 not printing from Windows 1809

Discus and support HP 5665 not printing from Windows 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I updated to Windows 1809 and printing from HP 5665 stopped working. It's a network printer. Here are three cases: 1. HP Smart and Edge on CTRL P... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MGS_02, Nov 26, 2018.

1. MGS_02 Win User

HP 5665 not printing from Windows 1809

I updated to Windows 1809 and printing from HP 5665 stopped working. It's a network printer. Here are three cases:

1. HP Smart and Edge on CTRL P receives the following error - "Your printer experienced an unexpected configuration problem 0x80004005."

2. Office applications receive "Your file could not be printed due to an error on HP Envy 5660 series (Network)."

3. Notepad receives "The parameter is incorrect."

Both Windows Insider Build 181109 and Windows 1803 work correctly as well as a USB connection. All mobile connections work as well.

What can you advise?

Thanks.

Regards, Mark

:)

MGS_02, Nov 26, 2018

2. Printing issue with HP Laser Jet P1005

Hi Friend,

Please try to following trouble shooting Steps:

• Turn off the printer using the power button and then unplug the printer power cord from the power outlet.

• Save your work. After using these steps, your current print jobs are lost and will need to be printed again.

• Open Windows Services using one of the following methods:

• Search Windows for services, and click Services in the list of results.

• On your keyboard, press Windows key (
        HP 5665 not printing from Windows 1809 c05030002.jpg
        ) + R, type services.msc in the window that opens, and then click OK.

• Scroll through the list of services and find the name Print Spooler.

• Right-click Print Spooler and select Stop.
    Otherwise go to HP Official Website: HP LaserJet P1005 Printer | HP® Customer Support

jacobbenjamin, Nov 26, 2018
  3. kgreene Win User
    vista printing

ok I just got done setting up my new network and i have a laptop with windows vista on it and a sever with windows sever 2003 on it. I have two printers hooked up to my sever a HP Laser Jet 6L and a HP Photosmart C3180 all in one printer when i try to print from my laptop its very slow sometimes office 2007 fezzes when i print from my gameing rig (which is xp home btw) every thing that i print from it is fast. any suggestions?

kgreene, Nov 26, 2018
  4. HP 5665 not printing from Windows 1809

Windows 10 HP Officejet Pro 8620 Will not print

Thank you for posting this. I tried all the listed steps and still not able to print EXCEPT when I ran the HP Print and Scan Doctor; at the conclusion of the scan, the app prompts me to print a test page from within the Scan Doctor and it is successful. I recall the 8620 being able to do this as well, however.

robdam1001, Nov 26, 2018
Thema:

HP 5665 not printing from Windows 1809

1. HP 5665 not printing from Windows 1809 - Similar Threads - 5665 printing 1809

2. hp 2700 not printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hp 2700 not printing: Dear all,while giving command for printingHP2700 not printing and asking for " FILE NAME" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-2700-not-printing/1e6cd662-664e-490d-9812-f6e83d6727dc
  3. cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer: I have a new Dell inspiron lap top with windows 11 pre loaded. I cannot print to my HP 4520 remote printer through bluetooth. I have run a test page off the HP installed app and it worked perfectly but, when I attempt to print a document - nothing...
  4. cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer

cannot print from windows 11 to HP wireless printer: I have a new Dell inspiron lap top with windows 11 pre loaded. I cannot print to my HP 4520 remote printer through bluetooth. I have run a test page off the HP installed app and it worked perfectly but, when I attempt to print a document - nothing...
  5. hp print not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp print not working: Dear,my HP laserjet pro MFP M125A PRINTER NOT WORKING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-print-not-working/f52f9952-dd76-49cd-ad21-a7df2022937d
  6. hp print not working

hp print not working: Dear,my HP laserjet pro MFP M125A PRINTER NOT WORKING. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-print-not-working/f52f9952-dd76-49cd-ad21-a7df2022937d
  7. HP printer wont print from the CPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer wont print from the CPU: I have a HP printer that is printing wirelessly from I phone and a PC very well. My office laptop is recognizes the printer and will call on it to print sends to the queue and shows an error. I think its a corrupted file in my laptop. I have no idea how to ferret it out....
  8. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  9. HP Printer fails to communicate and print after Microsoft updated Windows 10, version 1809...

HP Printer fails to communicate and print after Microsoft updated Windows 10, version 1809...: I have used an HP Photosmart 8150 printer since 2005. Originally running under Windows XP, it currently runs under Windows 10, version 1809. Recently, on May 23, 2019, Microsoft sent my PC a cumulative Windows 10, version 1809 update along with a driver update identified as...
  10. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. notepad printing parameter is incorrect

2. windows 1809 printing