Windows 10: HP 7520 printer shows as offline on one of our Dell laptops but works fine on our other

Discus and support HP 7520 printer shows as offline on one of our Dell laptops but works fine on our other in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; printer connects thru Xfinity wifi. has worked before. recently shows as offline on our newest Dell laptop but prints fine on the other one. both using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JimnIrene, Mar 1, 2020.

1. JimnIrene Win User

HP 7520 printer shows as offline on one of our Dell laptops but works fine on our other

printer connects thru Xfinity wifi. has worked before. recently shows as offline on our newest Dell laptop but prints fine on the other one. both using win 10

:)

JimnIrene, Mar 1, 2020
  2. Jacko28er Win User

Networked Printer showing "Offline"

Hey guys,

I'm having a slight issue with one of my printers in that it's showing offline and I can't print to it.

It's a Datamax label printer which is connected to my network via a Netgear print server, this has then be added to one of my servers for sharing etc.

So far I've tried the below.

- Classic on/off.
    - Removing from server and re-adding.
    - Ensuring that under port configuration SNMP Status is disabled.
    - Assigning to different IP.
    - Restarting Print Spooler.

I can ping it fine and the printer itself is letting me do manual test prints using its interface, but no matter what I cannot get it to stop showing up as offline and allowing me to print to it over the network. I should add that it's worked fine for the past year.

Any suggestions?

Jacko28er, Mar 1, 2020
  3. Pukstpr29 Win User
    HP 7520 on Windows 10

Since downloading Windows 10, My wireless HP 7520 printer goes offline and I need to reboot the computer and the printer and wait or reboot both again and again before the printer is online and will print. This seems to happen most often when there is an automatic restart. Any help out there???

Pukstpr29, Mar 1, 2020
  4. Boiler67 Win User

HP 7520 printer shows as offline on one of our Dell laptops but works fine on our other

printer shows as offline

running Windows 10 on an HP laptop with an HP officejet 8610 printer. been running fine. installed a new Netgear modem router...

Now, each time I turn the computer on after putting it to sleep, the printer shows as offline...I go to the printer and identify the new network/password resulting from installing the new modem and the printer goes online and works fine. Once I put it to
    sleep, however, it goes offline again. Frustrating.... any help would be appreciated.

Boiler67, Mar 1, 2020
Thema:

1. HP 7520 printer shows as offline on one of our Dell laptops but works fine on our other - Similar Threads - 7520 printer shows

2. Our printer prints one day and doesn't the next day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Our printer prints one day and doesn't the next day.: Hello, dear Microsoft Community!I hope you're all having a great day.I recently got a job as an IT guy in a company, and we have been having all kinds of network problems, from WIFI disconnection-reconnection, camera problems, and the most annoying one is the printers working...
  3. Our printer prints one day and doesn't the next day.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Our printer prints one day and doesn't the next day.: Hello, dear Microsoft Community!I hope you're all having a great day.I recently got a job as an IT guy in a company, and we have been having all kinds of network problems, from WIFI disconnection-reconnection, camera problems, and the most annoying one is the printers working...
  4. My HP Photosmart 7520 all in one printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP Photosmart 7520 all in one printer: This is more about my all in one printer from HP. I have had my Photosmart 7520 for about 4 years and my best friend had it for 4 years, so eight years later, it is starting to have issues. After numerous installations and deletions , it is not responding correctly. Getting...
  5. our laptop keeps dissconnecting to our wifi

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    our laptop keeps dissconnecting to our wifi: when it dissconnects it won't recconect again(can't connect to network) i have to turn my phones hotspot and connect it to that and connect it back to our wifi, any idea what's wrong? submitted by /u/alvherDcastro [link] [comments]...
  6. Windows 10 bricked our Dell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 bricked our Dell: I'm the computer guy for a small volunteer fire company. Got a Dell Inspiron 3459 that had been running Windows 7. This model is not cleared for Win 10 upgrade. Somebody triggered the Windows 10 update on/around July 10 2019. It might have been part of the scheduled...
  7. 7520 Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    7520 Printer: my printer will not print test pages nor regular documents. I installed a new cartridge, but it will not print any documents in black ink. What can I do to fix the printer, it is a 7520 printer connected to a printer cord, not by network....
  8. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: Thank you for such a wonderful article. It helped me a lot to resolve my printer offline issues and I can easily set it up to overcome the problem. I have also found that allitexprt.com also provides very useful contents in easy language and if someone still unable to resolve...
  9. HP Printer Offline Support

in Windows 10 Support
    HP Printer Offline Support: HP printers are a standout amongst other printing gadgets on the planet which effectively takes care of all your printing requests for both individual and authority use by giving a best quality printing. The American organization Hewlett-Packard built up these gadgets which...
  10. Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why My HP Printer Says Offline Windows 10?: Normally, your printer back at home or office could be offline due to a variety of reasons. It could be that your printer’s drivers that operate the printer for your computer could have become corrupt or outdated. Or, the cable that connects them both could be faulty and not...