Windows 10: hp 8200 elite SFF

Discus and support hp 8200 elite SFF in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; ok I really need help I went to owner rights made me owner and when I restarted my board is not recognizing windows or the drive how can this be fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Donny and EliseBourassa, Jun 7, 2019.

1. hp 8200 elite SFF

ok I really need help I went to owner rights made me owner and when I restarted my board is not recognizing windows or the drive how can this be fixed im feeling very stupid please help

:)

Donny and EliseBourassa, Jun 7, 2019
  2. tom-ki Win User

Keyboard not found - HP Elite 8200

I just upgraded my HP Elite 8200 SFF desktop from Win7Pro to Win10. The update went OK until it was complete and now my PS2 keyboard does not work at all. I can use the On Screen Keyboard. The keyboard is shown as hidden in Device Manager and DM says
    it is not available. I've tried a second PS2 keyboard with no success. I do not have a USB keyboard to test, I even deleted the keyboard driver and rebooted, which installed the same 6/21/2006 version and still no joy. When booting the keyboard lights
    for capslock, numlock and shiftlock do not blink. When I press the individual keys the lights do not come on either.

I did search through the other posts about keyboard issues and did not find anything else to try. Still looking for a solution. Thanks.

tom-ki, Jun 7, 2019
  3. no password for used Windows 10 on hp elite 8100 sff

I purchased an HP Elite 8100 sff with Windows 10 on it. Is there a way to return it to a new pc with no user name and password so I can set it up with my own? Unable to sign in. There is a user name, but, I have no password.

Thanks, Carl

CarlSolheim4352, Jun 7, 2019
  4. hp 8200 elite SFF

W10 USB devices not working, stuck on login screen after start from zero

Okay, i've managed to get into the bios though. I'll try to get into the auto repair menu now.

I'm using an hp sff 8200 elite, by the way.

GabrielLupu, Jun 7, 2019
Thema:

hp 8200 elite SFF

1. hp 8200 elite SFF - Similar Threads - 8200 elite SFF

2. Reboot Problem With My HP 6300 SFF

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Reboot Problem With My HP 6300 SFF: Hello, I have a HP 6300 sff and it works fine until I reboot it. If I manually turn it off and turn on again it's fine but when I hit reboot it stuck and I have to turn it off by pushing the button for 10 seconds. After the force shutdown, it doesn't turns on immediately but...
  3. Reboot Problem With My HP 6300 SFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reboot Problem With My HP 6300 SFF: Hello, I have a HP 6300 sff and it works fine until I reboot it. If I manually turn it off and turn on again it's fine but when I hit reboot it stuck and I have to turn it off by pushing the button for 10 seconds. After the force shutdown, it doesn't turns on immediately but...
  4. HP Elite 8200 doesn't respond to RAID Setup CTRL+I

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Elite 8200 doesn't respond to RAID Setup CTRL+I: Can someone enlighten me here? I have done a number of RAID setups on "desktop" HP and Dell systems and have not encountered this simple problem before. This is a RAID-option-rom unit - HP Elite 8200 SFF and I already had the 8100 as a lab mule; it works fine in this regard....
  5. hp elite desktop 8200 , i5 , reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    hp elite desktop 8200 , i5 , reboot issue with win10, while it works fine with win7: hi -i have a Hp desktop pc and it works fine when i run it with a HDD that has win7 installed. no issues -when i run it with a latest updated win10, it works but when i do restart or if i unplug the power cable, it doesnot reboot again. Only solution is to remove RAMs...
  6. HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT PC with serial number XL508AV BIOS Update from Win 8 with Win10?

in Windows 10 Customization
    HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT PC with serial number XL508AV BIOS Update from Win 8 with Win10?: Hello, I have an HP Compaq 8200 Elite CMT PC with serial number XL508AV with Win10 Pro on it. Now I have to run a BIOS Update, but on the HP website there is only the BIOS Update for Win 8 but I have Win 10 here. Now I wanted to ask if it is possible to install the BIOS...
  7. How to enable virtualization windows 10 hp compaq 8200 elite SFF PC

in Windows 10 Support
    How to enable virtualization windows 10 hp compaq 8200 elite SFF PC: hi everybody How to enable virtualization on my pc? [img] I try with these steps: Boot to UEFI Firmware Settings from inside Windows 10 but i can't find "UEFI Firmware settings" in my pc. [img] Other method to enable please? thnx to all. All the best. 153651
  8. Two HP Compaq 8200 Elite Ultra-Slim Desktop PC's take 90+ seconds for Windows 10 Pro...

Two HP Compaq 8200 Elite Ultra-Slim Desktop PC's take 90+ seconds for Windows 10 Pro...: Two HP Compaq 8200 Ultra-Slim Desktop PC's were recently updated from Windows/7 Pro SP1 (x86) and Windows/7 Pro SP1 (x64) operating systems using 32-bit and 64-bit USB Memory Sticks created by the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool. Windows 10 Pro works very well on these older...
  9. How to Enable WOL on HP Elite 8300 SFF - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit

How to Enable WOL on HP Elite 8300 SFF - Windows 10 Pro 64 bit: Need help with getting WOL to work on HP Elite 8300 SFF Desktop PC with Windows 10 Pro 64 bit OS. BIOS is updated to latest version 2.90. BIOS appears to be configured correctly. If I go into BIOS, verify settings, do save and exit, after system is down, do a soft power...
  10. Hp elite book

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp elite book: my hp elite book keeps shutting down since i updated it last week it goes to a blue screen with a box on it that you could scan with your phone if you have the right app. no error codes does any one know what app to use or know of a fix. ive all so had sound problems were ive...