Windows 10: HP Active Pen

Discus and support HP Active Pen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My HP Active Pen will connect to my surface but after about six seconds it will disconnect. What can I do to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by makailaweir, Oct 5, 2018.

1. HP Active Pen

My HP Active Pen will connect to my surface but after about six seconds it will disconnect. What can I do to fix this?

:)

makailaweir, Oct 5, 2018

2. Hp Active Pen

Hi, I'm wondering if the Hp Active Pen will work on my Surface Laptop. Help is much appreciated.

DylanRanjan, Oct 5, 2018
  3. lewispick Win User
    hp active pen

Hi my hp pavilion x360 ba104na touch screen laptop works with my finger but not my hp active pen

I have looked all over the web and can't find anything

lewispick, Oct 5, 2018
  4. HP Active Pen

hp active pen

Hello AmanAquib,

Can you explain how the active pen is being difficult? Are you currently unable to connect the pen to your computer? Are you able to connect the pen to your computer intermittently?

If you are currently unable to connect the active pen to your computer, I would recommend replacing the AAAA battery that provides power to the pen.

If you are having intermittent issues with your pen and if you haven't already, I would recommend updating your Bluetooth driver for the HP ProBook x360 440 G1 from HP's website:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservic...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

BravoMan21, Oct 5, 2018
Thema:

HP Active Pen

1. HP Active Pen - Similar Threads - Active Pen

2. what active e pens work with x360 pavilion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what active e pens work with x360 pavilion: what kind of active e pen works with my x360 pavilion laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-active-e-pens-work-with-x360-pavilion/bcc7cbda-8480-4762-b84a-084140cda725
  3. what active e pens work with x360 pavilion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what active e pens work with x360 pavilion: what kind of active e pen works with my x360 pavilion laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-active-e-pens-work-with-x360-pavilion/bcc7cbda-8480-4762-b84a-084140cda725
  4. Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best...: Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best place to purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-active-pen-that-is-compatible-with-a/41d80a68-9517-4d3f-a6e9-93524624b341
  5. Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best...

Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best...: Is there an active pen that is compatible with a Lenovo Ideapad 1? If so, where's the best place to purchase? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-there-an-active-pen-that-is-compatible-with-a/41d80a68-9517-4d3f-a6e9-93524624b341
  6. Active pens & Stylus don't register on laptop touchscreen but finger does.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Active pens & Stylus don't register on laptop touchscreen but finger does.: I have an HP convertible Envy x360. 15-aq120xx 2019on Windows 10 upgrade, and I cant get any good advice from HP Tech on which active stylus pens are compatible or what my hardware/software problem is. Every time I call I get a different advice - have tried 4 pens - none work...
  7. Active pens & Stylus don't register on laptop touchscreen but finger does.

Active pens & Stylus don't register on laptop touchscreen but finger does.: I have an HP convertible Envy x360. 15-aq120xx 2019on Windows 10 upgrade, and I cant get any good advice from HP Tech on which active stylus pens are compatible or what my hardware/software problem is. Every time I call I get a different advice - have tried 4 pens - none work...
  8. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works: Hello on my 720 15ikb touchscreen is not working but acrive pen does. I already tryed deleting driver, restarting pc enable disableing it and upadting drivers noon of them worked, what should I do?...
  9. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works: Hello on my 720 15ikb touchscreen is not working but acrive pen does. I already tryed deleting driver, restarting pc enable disableing it and upadting drivers noon of them worked, what should I do?...
  10. Touchscreen now working on Lenovo 720 15ikb but active pen works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware