Windows 10: HP All-in-One 24-df0014 Randomly Shuts Down

Discus and support HP All-in-One 24-df0014 Randomly Shuts Down in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am self taught informal tech support at my place of work and I have hit the end of my capabilities.One our pcs is an HP All-in-One PC Model... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RFrame, Aug 12, 2021.

1. RFrame Win User

HP All-in-One 24-df0014 Randomly Shuts Down

I am self taught informal tech support at my place of work and I have hit the end of my capabilities.One our pcs is an HP All-in-One PC Model 24-df0014, with an AMD Ryzen 3 3250U 2.60 GHz processor, and an upgraded 16gb RAM. We had been having significant issues with lagging and freezing, and my former boss' prefered computer restart method was turning the surge protector on and off so essentially ripping the power cord out of the wall. Eventually the computer would not boot at all and diagnostics reported memory failure so I replaced the RAM and started with a clean install of Windows 10. T

:)

RFrame, Aug 12, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

HP Notebook shuts down randomly

Hi David,

It is possible that your Notebook shut downs randomly due to corruptions. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Are you referring to Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you follow that steps in this
    article
    to scan for corruptions and restore corrupted system files. If the issue still persists, we recommend that you perform the instructions to restore Windows corruptions error by clicking on this

link

Keep us posted if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Aug 12, 2021
  3. HP Pavilion 15 randomly shuts down incorrectly if fast startup enabled

I've just updated an HP Pavilion 15 from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 (Home 64 bit). If fast startup is enabled, the laptop freezes at the very least step of the shutting down process. The shutting down process goes like this:

1. First you click on shut down
    2. The shut down screen appears
    3. The screen turns off and then the fan starts to spin at high speed
    4. After 4-5 seconds, the fan stops
    5. The laptop is completely turned off, no lights are turned on (in most of PC's)

Well, my problem is that randomly, the Pavilion 15 freezes after step 4 has been completed, with the light of the ON/OFF button turned on forever. Sometimes it turns off correctly, but many other times this happens. If I disable the fast startup, this won't happen and it will always turn off correctly.

What can I do?
    How is it that it's random?

I've tested this with no apps running on background, so that can't be the reason, besides, no apps or programs can freeze the system after the step 4 has been completed, since they are all shut down after step 1.

Also, the fast startup option was activated when I was using Windows 8.1 and never had a single problem with this laptop.

rambomhtri, Aug 12, 2021
  4. HP All-in-One 24-df0014 Randomly Shuts Down

Laptop randomly shuts down after latest Windows 10 update

Since the latest update of Windows 10 my computer decides to randomly shut down after every couple of minutes. First the screen goes black, then the sounds stops and after quite a while the power also goes down.

Obviously I though of cleaning the fan with a big vacuum, as suggested on My Windows 10 Computer Randomly Shuts Down . However, after doing this, the shutting down goes even quicker. I cannot even properly log-on before the shutdown takes place.

What should be my next step?

Ps. The computer is quited aged (roughly 3 - 4 years). The battery is dead enough such that I always need to have it plugged in an outlet. It might just be "done for" but I'm hoping to revive it for just a little bit more.

Robin Kramer, Aug 12, 2021
Thema:

HP All-in-One 24-df0014 Randomly Shuts Down

1. HP All-in-One 24-df0014 Randomly Shuts Down - Similar Threads - df0014 Randomly Shuts

2. HP Omen 45L Randomly Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Omen 45L Randomly Shutting Down: My HP Omen 45L randomly shuts down when I am playing games. On the screen it says "No Signal", but all the fans and lights in the pc are still on. When the screen turns off, the caps key does not work. When I restart it, the screen stays black when it first turns on, and then...
  3. HP Omen 45L Randomly Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Omen 45L Randomly Shutting Down: My HP Omen 45L randomly shuts down when I am playing games. On the screen it says "No Signal", but all the fans and lights in the pc are still on. When the screen turns off, the caps key does not work. When I restart it, the screen stays black when it first turns on, and then...
  4. Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random shut down, suddenly shut down, shut down unexpectedly: My laptop is Lenovo 120s 14iap. Recently it keeps randomly shutting down. I checked event viewer and it shows some error event id 41 63, 6008. I did reinstall windows, updated the driver from windows update, and tried some fix from internet. Here i've managed system event log...
  5. Random Shut Downs

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Shut Downs: Hello, I recently built a PC(System Builder - Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz 6-Core, GeForce GTX 1650 SUPER 4 GB VENTUS XS OC, F2 MicroATX Mini Tower - PCPartPicker) about a little over a month ago and recently I have been having a weird problem. First off, when building it there is a...
  6. Random "Shutting down.."

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random "Shutting down..": Hi guys! I'm seekig for help I have a few computers having the same issue.. They randomly shut down.. (with the Shutting down screen) There are no temperature issues.. what should I try to do? (the pc's are publicly used) submitted by /u/xnevenx [link] [comments]...
  7. Random shut-down

Random shut-down: My PC keeps shutting down frequently (Windows 10 - temperature OK) with an ID41 kernel power critical error. So far I have been able to find no help at all. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/random-shut-down/c98828d8-f931-4eb1-9531-9cb8dc10341a
  8. Random Shutting down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Shutting down: Recently, my laptop was turning off while charging and now, unplugged, it turns off immediately after turning on with a full battery. It's an Asus laptop that I've only had for about a year and only recently started having issues....
  9. Shut down on all in one computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shut down on all in one computer: When I shut down from the start menu, the light on the bottom of the display stays on and I can still hear something running inside. It used to shut completely down. I now have to hold the power button down for four or five seconds for it to completely shut down....
  10. Randomly shuts down

Randomly shuts down: Hello, this problem started since I bought my laptop (already has windows 10 on it) It shuts down A LOT. The blue screen shows up sometimes but it just restart w/out the blue screen thing randomly! I've been playing Sims 4 and it's really annoying because I have to save...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp all in one pc shuts down automatically