Windows 10: HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?

Discus and support HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have checked power and sleep etc. restarted, recovery, ran security, ran HP diagnostics. Its like it has its own mind? Ex. letting me stay on now!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JOYFULBLAKELY, Oct 30, 2020.

1. HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?

I have checked power and sleep etc. restarted, recovery, ran security, ran HP diagnostics. Its like it has its own mind? Ex. letting me stay on now! maybe it decided I'm okay now?

:)

JOYFULBLAKELY, Oct 30, 2020

2. Desktop Icons Won't Stay Put

Hi Laurie,

As per the issue description I understand that you are facing issues with desktop icons.

I suggest you try the following step in order to arrange the icons.

• Right click on the desktop.
    • Click on view
    • Check the option auto arrange icons.
    Let us know if this helps.

Thanks.

Divya Murugan, Oct 30, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    How to remove "HP Connected Remote" as a sign in account ?

Hi Dave,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

• Is your computer connected to a domain network?
    HP Connected Remote is an app that comes preinstalled on select Windows HP computers. I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it resolves this issue.

• On the Windows 10 Start screen, type hp connected remote.
    • Click HP Connected Remote from the Apps search results.
    • Click Settings, and make sure Enable HP Connected Remote is turned On.

Reply us back with the status of this issue. We will be glad to assist you.

Arul_D, Oct 30, 2020
  4. HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 30, 2020
Thema:

HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?

1. HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in? - Similar Threads - desktop staying signed

2. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10: History: I have a HP All in One Desktop Model 24-df0037c. A few weeks ago it failed on a BIOS update: stuck in a loop. I tried all the online solutions without success. I took it to a local shop to have them look at it. They gave it back to me and said it is probably a bad...
  3. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10: History: I have a HP All in One Desktop Model 24-df0037c. A few weeks ago it failed on a BIOS update: stuck in a loop. I tried all the online solutions without success. I took it to a local shop to have them look at it. They gave it back to me and said it is probably a bad...
  4. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Hp all-in-one desktop won't go to windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp all-in-one desktop won't go to windows: Hi when I turn on my computer the windows will not come up. It come up windows script host error message i try to bring up system recovery and it brings me that [IMG][IMG]...
  6. camera can't be found on HP all in one desktop?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    camera can't be found on HP all in one desktop?: Anyone else having problems with system camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-cant-be-found-on-hp-all-in-one-desktop/17bb12e2-f7cb-44fb-b639-321756acf0cd
  7. Hp All In One Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp All In One Desktop: My desktop screen is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair and won't do anything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop/dcbebc8b-8157-4c1b-b69f-2567e27f26ea
  8. Display on HP All in One 27 Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display on HP All in One 27 Desktop Computer: My computer screen is off centre , to the right, making my Right Scroll Bar very narrow, and sometimes not showing at all. Can someone advise how to fix this please?...
  9. Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera: My new desktop camera HP TRUVISION HD CAMERA does not take clear photos. How do I correct this? Thanks You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop-camera/0dc1ddd4-6886-4498-be2f-8ba97c80c05d
  10. HP All-In-Ones ?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP All-In-Ones ?: Hello,Considering those HP all-in-one Desktop pc's. Is HP rep these days pretty much the same as the other major brands ?Like has been pointed out, has HP with this style, more or less, figured outhow to manage the heat dissipation aspects, which I'm sure must present a good...