Windows 10: hp all in one desktop updated to windows 11 when i purchased month later..lots of trouble...

Discus and support hp all in one desktop updated to windows 11 when i purchased month later..lots of trouble... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I had a lenovo all in one desktop for 12 years.. I should am so upset i was told hp all in one computer was more compatible with microsoft windows and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JoanneAdamson, Feb 8, 2023.

1. hp all in one desktop updated to windows 11 when i purchased month later..lots of trouble...

I had a lenovo all in one desktop for 12 years.. I should am so upset i was told hp all in one computer was more compatible with microsoft windows and bing.. even with microsoft support or feedhub.. i been asking for help all over . and frustrated...........I wrote to the teams.. of microsoft.... Can i ask anyone .. any help out there ... .... do they have trouble with hp computers..... lenovo. i press a button and the would do all right away .pushed a button... and they get all done right.. i even had to computer techs of years... I am young senior now with my disablities of life

:)

JoanneAdamson, Feb 8, 2023

2. HP Desktop is a lot slower than usual...

My HP Desktop has been a lot slower than it usually is. I don't know if it has to do with the latest update or patches or what it is. But when I first wake it up and enter my password to unlock it, it's slow clicking on the lock screen to enter the PIN code. Once I am in, the Start Menu freezes up or hangs. Then, it's okay after that.

Any suggestions?

-Jesse

Jesse Williams, Feb 8, 2023
  3. BL00DBATH Win User
    HP Stream 11 gift card redemption page

Recently purchased a new HP Stream 11, it's widely advertised to include a $25 Microsoft store gift card. What it really includes is a pamphlet telling you to go to http://microsoft.com/hpstream
    in order to redeem one. So I go there, I follow every step: I use IE on the Stream 11, trust the site, enable ActiveX, set my clock back to 1998; all that jazz. For my trouble I get everyone's favorite error- "Something happened".

I got far enough on my desktop for it to realize that it's the wrong device. My desktop runs Windows 8.1, the laptop was immediately updated to Windows 10. Is Windows 10 the problem, or the website?

BL00DBATH, Feb 8, 2023
  4. hp all in one desktop updated to windows 11 when i purchased month later..lots of trouble...

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Feb 8, 2023
Thema:

hp all in one desktop updated to windows 11 when i purchased month later..lots of trouble...

1. hp all in one desktop updated to windows 11 when i purchased month later..lots of trouble... - Similar Threads - desktop updated purchased

2. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10: History: I have a HP All in One Desktop Model 24-df0037c. A few weeks ago it failed on a BIOS update: stuck in a loop. I tried all the online solutions without success. I took it to a local shop to have them look at it. They gave it back to me and said it is probably a bad...
  3. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10: History: I have a HP All in One Desktop Model 24-df0037c. A few weeks ago it failed on a BIOS update: stuck in a loop. I tried all the online solutions without success. I took it to a local shop to have them look at it. They gave it back to me and said it is probably a bad...
  4. HP All In One Desktop Freezing Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. hp all in one desktop updated to windows 11 when i purchased month later..lots of trouble...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hp all in one desktop updated to windows 11 when i purchased month later..lots of trouble...: I had a lenovo all in one desktop for 12 years.. I should am so upset i was told hp all in one computer was more compatible with microsoft windows and bing.. even with microsoft support or feedhub.. i been asking for help all over . and frustrated...........I wrote to the...
  6. Hp all-in-one desktop won't go to windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp all-in-one desktop won't go to windows: Hi when I turn on my computer the windows will not come up. It come up windows script host error message i try to bring up system recovery and it brings me that [IMG][IMG]...
  7. Hp All In One Desktop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp All In One Desktop: My desktop screen is stuck on Preparing Automatic Repair and won't do anything else https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop/dcbebc8b-8157-4c1b-b69f-2567e27f26ea
  8. HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP all in one desktop ,not staying signed in?: I have checked power and sleep etc. restarted, recovery, ran security, ran HP diagnostics. Its like it has its own mind? Ex. letting me stay on now! maybe it decided I'm okay now?...
  9. Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp All-in-One Desktop Camera: My new desktop camera HP TRUVISION HD CAMERA does not take clear photos. How do I correct this? Thanks You. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-all-in-one-desktop-camera/0dc1ddd4-6886-4498-be2f-8ba97c80c05d
  10. HP all in one HDMI display trouble

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP all in one HDMI display trouble: I have an older HP all in one model and I have tried for the first time to use the HDMI display and it won't work.. I did as instructed by HP to plug in the HDMI cable then pushed the button under the lower left corner but it won't switch to HDMI display. can anyone help?...