Windows 10: HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to.

Discus and support HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Finally got the print function to work, but when I go to the screen on the printer to scan to, it won't list my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LPDev1, Oct 8, 2019.

1. LPDev1 Win User

HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to.

Finally got the print function to work, but when I go to the screen on the printer to scan to, it won't list my computer.

:)

LPDev1, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Pavan_N Win User

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Problem while Scanning with HP Officejet 2620 on Windows 10 Computer.

Old title: hp all in one,copyer,scaner,fax-2620

In scan mode says can"t find computer,is connected to USB port.Will copy just won"t scan...

DanielBuchanan986, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to. [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Xjoejoex, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

1. HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to. - Similar Threads - won't find computer

2. My HP all in one Computer screen is black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My HP all in one Computer screen is black: I was in the middle of playing a game and the computer screen just went black. The noises stopped, the keyboard stopped lighting up but the power button and fan is still on.I have tried reseating the memory, cleaning the fan, doing a hard reset. Nothing works. I can’t get to...
  3. My HP all in one Computer screen is black

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My HP all in one Computer screen is black: I was in the middle of playing a game and the computer screen just went black. The noises stopped, the keyboard stopped lighting up but the power button and fan is still on.I have tried reseating the memory, cleaning the fan, doing a hard reset. Nothing works. I can’t get to...
  4. My HP all in one Computer screen is black

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer: Hello, I am wondering if you can tell me how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer to use as a bigger monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-hp-laptop-to-my-hp-all-in-one/4dbcc374-99f1-4464-ae6a-d2cd58c4d750
  6. how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer: Hello, I am wondering if you can tell me how to connect my HP laptop to my HP all in one computer to use as a bigger monitor? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-hp-laptop-to-my-hp-all-in-one/4dbcc374-99f1-4464-ae6a-d2cd58c4d750
  7. New HP all in one computer issues

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    New HP all in one computer issues: I purchased my HP new all in one computer from Best Buy last Saturday and am trying to install it now. The keyboard isn't working nor is the mouse. The screen was working but not now. Yes, the batteries are installed. Can anyone help me?Jim...
  8. my HP Scanner won't scan

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my HP Scanner won't scan: scanner HP7250 won't scan https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-scanner-wont-scan/c838a276-47e8-4dd3-addf-4e4600ec3db5
  9. Hp all-in-one desktop won't go to windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Hp all-in-one desktop won't go to windows: Hi when I turn on my computer the windows will not come up. It come up windows script host error message i try to bring up system recovery and it brings me that [IMG][IMG]...
  10. All in one hp computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    All in one hp computer: Hi I cut on my deskstop and I press F11 until startup menu comes up. It now says Please install an operating system on your hard disk. I don't know how to do this. Please help....