Windows 10: HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to.

Discus and support HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Finally got the print function to work, but when I go to the screen on the printer to scan to, it won't list my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LPDev1, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:53 PM.

1. LPDev1 Win User

HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to.

Finally got the print function to work, but when I go to the screen on the printer to scan to, it won't list my computer.

:)

2. Pavan_N Win User

I have windows 10 and my printer is HP OFFICEJET PRO 8610. My laptop says it is offline What do I do?

Hi Donna,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and driver updates?
    • Did you make any changes to your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to refer the link below and perform the troubleshooting steps suggested.

Solved: Printer Offline and HP Support for Windows 10 won't come up - HP Support Community - 5323205

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

3. Problem while Scanning with HP Officejet 2620 on Windows 10 Computer.

Old title: hp all in one,copyer,scaner,fax-2620

In scan mode says can"t find computer,is connected to USB port.Will copy just won"t scan...

DanielBuchanan986, Oct 8, 2019 at 11:57 PM
  4. Xjoejoex Win User

Hp laptop screen won’t display except occasionally

HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to. [​IMG]

I would like to note that step 20 comes up with no files. Perhaps this could be the source of the issues?

Thema:

1. HP all-in-one won't "find" my computer to scan to. - Similar Threads - won't find computer

2. My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer: My HP officejet 4315V all-in-one printer says cartrage error and I've removed the cartrages many times and still does the same thing! what can I do to fix it?...
  3. cant find my scan

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant find my scan: set up my printer to scan, now I cant find it on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-my-scan/e9e722fd-43e0-4dc6-9abf-7e5a22c5fbc7"
  4. Where is my all-in-one HP device scanner?

Where is my all-in-one HP device scanner?: I used the scanner a few hours ago, but it is now greyed out on the file menu in classic paint. Also, under "add a device", why is there no scanner shown?...
  5. hp scanner won't recognize hp computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    hp scanner won't recognize hp computer: Last month I was able to scan documents from my HP printer/scanner to my HP computer via Bluetooth, but now, the printer refuses to recognize the computer. How can I force the scanner to recognize the computer. I tried to enable to printer under the Settings option on my...
  6. My all-in-one computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My all-in-one computer: I recently updated my all-in-one computer for a Windows 10 update and immediately after my computers screen went black and started beeping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-all-in-one-computer/7a6cf36b-bc04-41fc-b72f-4a00160c5343
  7. Can't find scanned documents in computer?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't find scanned documents in computer?: Have Windows10..cannot find Scanned documents in file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-find-scanned-documents-in-computer/dd9d2d35-8feb-46e3-a855-c01a7d949e30"
  8. Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530

Scanning on all-in-one EPSON WF2530: The scanner on my printer creates a line on the center of the scanned image ONLY when using the ADF. I just updated the driver from EPSON, but it did not help. Any ideas?...
  9. How do I set up my HP all in one printer to scan to my laptop or scan to e-mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up my HP all in one printer to scan to my laptop or scan to e-mail: How do I set up my HP all in one printer to scan to my laptop or scan to e,mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-set-up-my-hp-all-in-one-printer-to-scan/dbee1034-d571-441b-80fb-5d886136acfe
  10. HP All-In-Ones ?

in Windows 10 Support
    HP All-In-Ones ?: Hello,Considering those HP all-in-one Desktop pc's. Is HP rep these days pretty much the same as the other major brands ?Like has been pointed out, has HP with this style, more or less, figured outhow to manage the heat dissipation aspects, which I'm sure must present a good...