Windows 10: HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10

Discus and support HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today, HP unveiled a new, versatile all-in-one point-of-sale (POS) system, powered by Windows 10: the HP ElitePOS. [img] The ElitePOS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Aug 1, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10

Source: HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10 - Windows For Your Business

:)

Brink, Aug 1, 2017

2. Printer problem with 1511

Well Microsoft I believe is going to have to fix it... Well at least if they are not stupid.. Most printers 80% on Point Of Sale Systems are either parallel or serial... I could see if it was the just the home market they might not care about... There
    are millions of these printers installed in restaurants, retail stores, warehouses ect... These companies will not upgrade to windows 10 if this is the case...... Nor should they. I have hundreds of customers which equates to over 1000 printers... At this
    time I have cancelled all upgrades to Windows 10 and for any new installs until they fix this problem as all companies that Sell and service or Companies that use Point of Sale Systems should do..... TWindow 10 as it is with this issue is not a viable solution
    in this market...... I will be in Informing the RSPA ( The Association for Point of sale resellers) to make sure they know about this issue....

POSTECHinc, Aug 1, 2017
  3. Symbian vs. Windows Phone poll

do not say that sale of symbian has gone down. Its gone down because there are no new symbian phone in market.. And nokia has announce it will not support it in future . That why there is no sale.

Brijesh B.Mandrekar, Aug 1, 2017
  4. Fafhrd Win User

Does HP think their branding team needs to be promoted or fired?

Whereas the new hp logo is brilliant (upside down it looks like "ily" - I Love You) , the brand name ElitePOS stinks!

Fafhrd, Aug 2, 2017
Thema:

1. HP announces new point-of-sale system powered by Windows 10 - Similar Threads - announces point sale

2. hp post sale support

in Windows 10 Support
    hp post sale support: I don't expect a solution to dealing with HP here, but wanted to share my frustration. Dealing with contacting them is like poking the dough boy. They don't do business in what you would expect is a normal way. Long story short. I bought an envy 13t expecting a touch...
  3. QuickBooks point of sale invalid Product Number

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    QuickBooks point of sale invalid Product Number: Yesterday I had windows update since then, I am unable to open my QuickBooks Point of sale software it's keep on saying invalid Product number when I try to login ....
  4. HP announces new OMEN 15 Laptop with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new OMEN 15 Laptop with Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled the new OMEN 15 laptop, engineered for gaming performance and designed to be even sleeker than ever to deliver top-notch experiences, whether you’re on-the-go or at home. [img] The OMEN 15 laptop arrives with up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics, 8th...
  5. HP announces new Windows 10 laptops, desktops and All-in-Ones

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new Windows 10 laptops, desktops and All-in-Ones: Today, HP unveiled two lines of premium devices in a variety of form factors designed for wherever work and life take you with amazing battery life, security, collaboration and entertainment tools and more. Let’s take a look. HP Elite 1000 Series  The HP Elite 1000 series...
  6. Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft announces internally new 'commercial & consumer' sales model: Microsoft officials are informing the troops today, July 3, about the company's anticipated sales reorganization. Executive Vice President Judston Althoff sent employees a memo about the company's "new commercial and consumer model," to explain the restructuring. Today's...
  7. Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Acer announces powerful new gaming notebooks with Windows 10: At Acer’s next@acer global press conference in New York this week, the company unveiled the powerful and thin Predator Triton 700 gaming notebook and its new Predator Helios 300 gaming notebook line, all powered by Windows 10. These devices are built to take advantage of...
  8. HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices: Today, HP announced a cutting-edge lineup of Healthcare Edition Windows 10 devices designed with safer, smarter and secured features specific to the healthcare industry to address the next generation of patient care. [img] The new HP Healthcare Edition portfolio...
  9. HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    HP announces new EliteBook 800 Series and ZBooks powered by Windows 10: Today, HP unveiled its latest HP EliteBook 800 series, HP ZBook 14u and HP ZBook 15u commercial devices, designed for today’s constantly on-the-go modern workforce and available this month. [img] The HP EliteBook 840 G5These new devices light up some of the best of...
  10. gamescom 2017: HP announces new OMEN X Laptop powered by Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    gamescom 2017: HP announces new OMEN X Laptop powered by Windows 10: Today, HP announced its most powerful gaming laptop to date: the new OMEN X by HP Laptop powered by Windows 10, available later this year. [img] Built for gaming enthusiasts and esports athletes seeking uncompromised performance, the OMEN X Laptop with Windows 10 is...