Windows 10: HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop

Discus and support HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have recently lost my windows 10 so i reinstalled it from official website and activated it. but some hp software were missing.I found some apps... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sanidhya Kumar Verma, Jul 23, 2021.

1. HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop

I have recently lost my windows 10 so i reinstalled it from official website and activated it. but some hp software were missing.I found some apps online like HP Support Assistant, HP Audio switch and installed them, but can't find HP Audio control.Please tell How do I download HP Audio Control?Product No:- 4TT00PA

:)

Sanidhya Kumar Verma, Jul 23, 2021
  2. LeonUrban Win User

No audio or audio control on HP laptop with Windows 10

Now using Windows 10 on an HP 4540s laptop. Audio/speaker control button has a red X. Cannot unmute or adjust audio. There is no audio.

I downloaded the most current drivers from the HP website, but still, no audio or audio control.

Anyone know how to resolve this situation?

LeonUrban, Jul 23, 2021
  3. Chino Win User
    HP Laptops Shipped with Hidden Keylogger

Michael Myng, more commonly known as ZwClose, was approached by a friend to look into the possibility of controlling the keyboard's backlighting on his HP laptop. Michael was down for the challenge, and his friend sent the Synaptics SynTP.sys file over to him. After analyzing the keyboard driver, he found the sleeping keylogger. The logging function is disabled by default. However, intruders can enable it easily by modifying the registry value through malicious code. Michael reported the issue to HP, and the company released a list of the affected laptop models along with a security patch. The list contains over 400 models from HP's most popular product lines like the EliteBook, ProBook, ZBook, Spectre Pro, ENVY, Pavilion, OMEN - just mention a few. Now that the vulnerability is public, we urge HP laptop owners to install the security patch ASAP. The fix is also available on Windows Update if that's your preferred method.

HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop AMIuiJrbivZCcN5d_thm.jpg

HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop WHDM1DCXKVVH6ePu_thm.jpg

HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop yPUBtijQ5Gthrugg_thm.jpg

Sources: ZwClose, HP

Chino, Jul 23, 2021
  4. Cherokee Win User

HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop

HP Audio Switch

My PC is an HP AIO desktop using Windows 10 version 1809, the HP Audio Switch came already installed and it all works fine.
    HP Support Assistant has now listed an Audio Switch update which I have not yet installed.
    I have surfed the web trying to find out what this switch actually does. It appears to control speakers between apps.

I only have my one computer and no other apps. Thus there is only the one set of PC speakers involved.
    In my case this switch seems redundant and I am considering leaving it alone and not installing the new update.

The last thing I need is for my audio/sound to fail.
    So briefly -
    1. Is the HP Audio Switch essential for my audio/sound ? No switch - no sound ?
    2. If it is not, then I will ignore the matter and not install the update. Leave well alone.
    3. If it is, then I will install the update.

Your comments please would be gratefully received.

- - - Updated - - -

Nobody replied to this issue, so here is my conclusion.

Malwarebytes AdwCleaner listed the HP Audio Switch as pre-installed unnecessary crap and wanted to delete it.
    I have not deleted it as it is doing no harm, albeit also doing no good. Let sleeping dogs lay.

So that answers and concludes my problem.

Cherokee, Jul 23, 2021
Thema:

HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop

1. HP Audio Control missing in my HP Laptop - Similar Threads - Audio Control missing

2. HP Audio Controls equalizer Stuck on HP Optimized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Audio Controls equalizer Stuck on HP Optimized: Hey!I have a HP ZBook Studio 15.6 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC with win 10 20H2 OS build 19042.2006 and audio drivers from realtek 6.0.9305.1What ever out put or input i choose the equalizer in HP Audio Controls are "grayed out" stuck on "HP Optimized"Can anyone help me...
  3. HP Audio Controls equalizer Stuck on HP Optimized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Audio Controls equalizer Stuck on HP Optimized: Hey!I have a HP ZBook Studio 15.6 inch G8 Mobile Workstation PC with win 10 20H2 OS build 19042.2006 and audio drivers from realtek 6.0.9305.1What ever out put or input i choose the equalizer in HP Audio Controls are "grayed out" stuck on "HP Optimized"Can anyone help me...
  4. HP Audio Controls equalizer Stuck on HP Optimized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i reinstall HP audio control on my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i reinstall HP audio control on my laptop: how do i reinstall hp audio control app if i had accidentally uninstalled it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reinstall-hp-audio-control-on-my-laptop/96d6b355-c146-42d2-b68f-8811d9de9e6c
  6. No Audio HP laptop windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Audio HP laptop windows 10: Recently I am facing an issue with my laptop speaker. Immediately after the windows update the audio goes off. When I pair my headphones via Bluetooth, the audio works, but when it's through my laptop speaker it doesn't work. It happened once during the month of December, not...
  7. HP laptop - says there are no audio devices

HP laptop - says there are no audio devices: How to turn on the sound for my hp laptop when says no devices https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-says-there-are-no-audio-devices/caa2df1f-1c50-40e8-98a4-d16efdbe0328
  8. Audio missing in HP Envy

Audio missing in HP Envy: Lost Audio in Windows 10! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-missing-in-hp-envy/462c6980-fa56-49ac-8087-71b479869bf9
  9. HP Laptop Audio not working.

HP Laptop Audio not working.: Ok, this problem happened 5-6 days ago but I was having work-around with it. But now, it is causing a real difficulty for me. So, a few days ago my laptopHP-bs179tx inbuilt speakers stopped working. And even after several resets, they were not working. So I read around the...
  10. my hp laptop

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    my hp laptop: please show me how to delete my microsoft account because I am giving this laptop to my niece. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laptop/24767e89-e7e8-4ffb-83eb-fc1bd77b07ad"