Windows 10: HP Audio Switch no longer supported.

Discus and support HP Audio Switch no longer supported. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I recently just updated to Window's May 1903 version. I checked all apps I use to make sure they all function properly. Everything works fine but when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by julianrivera1, May 23, 2019.

1. HP Audio Switch no longer supported.

I recently just updated to Window's May 1903 version. I checked all apps I use to make sure they all function properly. Everything works fine but when I try to click on HP Audio Switch, I no longer have the option to into my Audio settings. When I try to click on HP Audio Control, it tells me "Realtek Audio Console doesn't support for this machine." This worked on previous versions of Windows. Is there a solution to this or do I have to wait for Microsoft to release a update?

:)

julianrivera1, May 23, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

No audio device is installed (How to fix?)

Since you uninstalled the Intel Display audio and you no longer have audio, that suggests you are using HDMI (??) If this is the case then the Realtek is not being used and not causing your problem.

First step as mentioned is to reinstall the Intel Display Audio.

fireberd, May 23, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Audio problem

Upon checking, HP Beats Audio is an application that was installed by the OEM (Orginal Equipment Manufacturer) of your computer. The HP Beats application may be connected to the audio driver of your computer. The audio driver of your computer may have an
    issue that is why the application is missing. We suggest that you re-install the audio driver of your computer to resolve the issue. Please take note that you need to unplug your external speaker before re-installing the audio driver. To do this, follow these
    steps:

• Right click the Windows logo (Start button).
    • Choose Device Manager.
    • On the Device Manager Window, double-click Sound, Video and Game Controllers.
    • Right the audio driver, and then select Uninstall.
    • On the Confirm Device Uninstall window, click the Delete the driver software for this device check box.
    • Click OK.
    • After uninstalling the audio driver, download the audio driver software of your computer. You can download it by visiting the support page of HP.
    • After downloading the audio driver software, run the installer.
    • Follow the prompts of the installer.
    • After re-installing the driver, check if you can access the HP Beats application and also check if your external speakers will work.

Let us know how it goes after performing the steps above.

Argel Obm, May 23, 2019
  4. HP Audio Switch no longer supported.

HP SUPPORT ASSISTANT NOT WORKING HP Audio Switch no longer supported. :(

HP Support Assistant

Version 8.5.37.19

Not Working, Uninstalled, Reinstalled Multiple Times

Tried Even Setting Up A New Account User And Same ResultHP Audio Switch no longer supported. :(

Part Of Windows Insiders Group Running

Windows 10 Insider Preview 17115.1 (rs4_release)

Using Trend Micro As Antivirus

HP Support Assistant Not Blocked By My Wirewall

Any Suggestions ????

MICHELLEGRANUCCI, May 23, 2019
Thema:

HP Audio Switch no longer supported.

1. HP Audio Switch no longer supported. - Similar Threads - Audio Switch longer

2. how do I remove HP audio switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I remove HP audio switch?: due to the fact that HP stopped working in Russia, the bass stopped being heard on my headphones and hp audio control stopped working. I decided to install realtek hd to get rid of this. tell me how do I remove the HP audio switch and all its components?...
  3. How to close HP Audio Switch?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to close HP Audio Switch?: HP Audio Switch popped up how to close without restarting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-close-hp-audio-switch/4b9242b3-00cd-4a6b-a5ba-61f8bcac445f
  4. How to close HP Audio Switch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to close HP Audio Switch?: HP Audio Switch popped up how to close without restarting? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-close-hp-audio-switch/4b9242b3-00cd-4a6b-a5ba-61f8bcac445f
  5. How to close HP Audio Switch?

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. HP Audio Switch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Audio Switch: Hi, i have recent repaired my computer as my NVME SSD was overheated, or so the IT from the shop said. I bought a new NVME SSD and they helped me reinstalled Windows but there are some difference from the previous Windows i was using. There was a few application gone like HP...
  7. HP Audio Switch

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Audio Switch: Hi, i have recent repaired my computer as my NVME SSD was overheated, or so the IT from the shop said. I bought a new NVME SSD and they helped me reinstalled Windows but there are some difference from the previous Windows i was using. There was a few application gone like HP...
  8. HP Audio Switch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. HP Audio Switch

HP Audio Switch: My PC is an HP AIO desktop using Windows 10 version 1809, the HP Audio Switch came already installed and it all works fine. HP Support Assistant has now listed an Audio Switch update which I have not yet installed. I have surfed the web trying to find out what this switch...
  10. HP no longer supports this product.

HP no longer supports this product.: I own an HP Pavilion 15 e010us laptop (not shown in my specs, my specs are my desktop), and it does not have win10 driver support. I was going to contact customer support to see if/when they would add it, but after waiting 20 minutes i went to do other stuff. When I came back...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp audio switch download