Windows 10: HP bluetooth invisible in Win10

Discus and support HP bluetooth invisible in Win10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is the most insane issue that HP ever designed for a Probook 6550b! The bluetooth unit can be turned OFF by their software in Win7, but be ON in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveEdwards7, Jan 19, 2020.

1. HP bluetooth invisible in Win10

This is the most insane issue that HP ever designed for a Probook 6550b! The bluetooth unit can be turned OFF by their software in Win7, but be ON in the BIOS! If you left it switched off before the win10 install/upgrade, the device will NOT be found in Device Mgr, and some web fixes suggest having to go back to Win7 to turn it back on with that HP software which wont install in win10 - blocked. The easiest way is to boot to a live Linux CD or DLoad the iso from linuxmint.com etc. Create then boot the linux install media wont affect your windows install, then use the linux bluetooth app to turn the device back ON. Takes only minutes to boot and fix this nonsense! Shutdown and reboot to win10, and voila! The bluetooth unit is available and installed - no HP proprietary software needed! For more linux tips like re-creating a winX recovery partition, see:stevepedwards.com

:)

SteveEdwards7, Jan 19, 2020
  2. caperjack Win User

bluetooth headphones

setting up win10 Bluetooth and my Bluetooth headphones work fine ,but every time I reconnect the headphones I have to delete them from Bluetooth settings and let win10 pickup the headphones again ,before they will pair ,then win10 want to reboot to add the headphones ,I reboot and they work fine ,but next time I plug the headphone in again they will not pair ,don't even get an option to pair till I delete the head phones from the list ,, any suggestions ,, thank

caperjack, Jan 19, 2020
  3. win10z Win User
    Bluetooth not working Win10

Hi,

I upgraded from Win7 to Win10 on my Dell Inspiron N5010.

My Bluetooth mouse which was configured before the upgrade worked instantly,

but I am not able to search or add any other device (specially Home Theater) any more.

I have enabled the Bluetooth support service,

tried finding Bluetooth driver in Device Manager (no Bluetooth listed),

also read that re-installing the driver in compatibility mode is not working for others in the community.

Please suggest what other options are available to get things back in shape?

win10z, Jan 19, 2020
  4. aasim1111 Win User

HP bluetooth invisible in Win10

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Jan 19, 2020
Thema:

HP bluetooth invisible in Win10

1. HP bluetooth invisible in Win10 - Similar Threads - bluetooth invisible Win10

2. win10 bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win10 bluetooth: I have only one sound device and it is bluetooth.The device shows up in device manager. bluetooth also is on.In the notification area bluetooth shows up as not connected, but it is there.I have tried to uninstall the bluetooth sound device but the process results in a failed...
  3. Backup win10 in hp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Backup win10 in hp: Hello. I have laptop hp pavilion update to windows 10 . Can i backup driver c: windowsand save an other drive in hard disk and use this image when windows stop by hp recovary?...
  4. HP bluetooth driver problems Win10 32-bit

HP bluetooth driver problems Win10 32-bit: Hey, my bluetooth driver is from Qualcomm Atheros Communications. In device manager it has an alert next to it. code43 how can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bluetooth-driver-problems-win10-32-bit/aadaca37-69ff-4d7d-9416-0d8b5302c702
  5. Bluetooth is Gone Win10

Bluetooth is Gone Win10: Turned on my wireless Xbox 360 controller tonight and it wouldn't sync to my PC. I noticed the Bluetooth logo was missing from the system tray and when I opened up my bluetooth settings I was told Bluetooth was turned off with no ability to turn it back on. [ATTACH] I did...
  6. bluetooth speakers on Win10

bluetooth speakers on Win10: I have two Dell systems and a Surface Pro. I also have multiple bluetooth speaker systems one Bose one eMEET. I have NEVER been able to get the hosts to play audio to the speakers over wireless channel. Sometimes I can get the devices to pair, but they don't connect, or...
  7. Bluetooth for HP Pavillion

Bluetooth for HP Pavillion: Have HP desktop, 5 months old, cannot get Bluetooth to pair with my HK Onyx 5 speaker. Galaxy 9 phone pairs just fine and plays as expected so I believe the speaker is working OK. HK support says the HP driver may not be current, but I just updated it today. What can I do...
  8. HP Laserjet and Win10

HP Laserjet and Win10: I have a Laserjet 1606dn printer and I am trying to successfully print on a Windows Surface running Win10 64bit. I can install the printer but when I try to print a test page it just sits in the queue and nothing happens. I did download "HP LaserJet Pro P1100, P1560, P1600...
  9. Win10 on HP 250G6

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win10 on HP 250G6: a USB stick with capaciy of 14GB, has only abt 1.5GB of files on it. When trying to copy a file of 5GB to the stick, Win10 reports "file too large". https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-on-hp-250g6/5f7de909-f8d6-4904-bf0b-67ad95437641
  10. HP Stream & Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP Stream & Win10: The 32Gb memory on the HP Stream is not big enough to accommodate all the Win10 updates. How can I reduce the size of Win10 to say 20Gb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/hp-stream-win10/4554dcb0-32e9-4e21-ab69-751256e0ece6