Windows 10: HP boot logo goneee

Discus and support HP boot logo goneee in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I reinstalled my windows from the factory installed windows... that one booted with an hp logo but this one boots with the windows 10 blue logo... I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Usaaaami, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Usaaaami Win User

HP boot logo goneee

I reinstalled my windows from the factory installed windows... that one booted with an hp logo but this one boots with the windows 10 blue logo... I want the hp boot logo back...

I need a bootres.dll file with hp boot logo... I have tried editing my current bootres.dll file with resource hacker etc. but its no good....

PLEASE HELP ME!

:)

Usaaaami, Jun 26, 2016
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Black HP logo on startup is missing!!! HP boot logo goneee :(

Hi Rohan, did you reinstall Windows 10 at any stage?

For the OEM logo to appear, Windows 10 must boot in the HP UEFI environment

As long as you did not turn off Secure Boot, if you update your BIOS from the HP website, the HP OEM Logo should return to the Boot Screen . . .

DaveM121, Jun 26, 2016
  3. HP Probook 6570b uefi bug

Don't know there are a stars, I didn't curse.

So, I managed to fix memory with Ubuntu Live USB.

But there is a still HP logo instead of WIndows while booting up.

SO I tried with inital Windows 10 to fix this and hp logo is gone. Anniversary update brings back HP logo and removes Windows logo.

This is not the case with Bios, just with uefi.

ratnik BGD, Jun 26, 2016
  4. SonicBlue Win User

HP boot logo goneee

At my wifes work they all have hp laptops. During one of the office meetings one associate said she liked her new hp and my wife said she liked her's also, and the airhead of the group said she didn't get one. She said she got a dy laptop.
    Note the HP logo is upside down when it's closed. *Smile

SonicBlue, Jun 26, 2016
  5. Berton Win User
    Attached is the file from my HP Desktop in C:\Windows\System32, don't know if it will help. According to the date it appears to be the original file on Win7. It is compressed for posting but not much smaller than if uncompressed.
    bootres.zip

Berton, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

HP boot logo goneee

1. HP boot logo goneee - Similar Threads - boot logo goneee

2. PC No Longer Boots Passed HP Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC No Longer Boots Passed HP Logo: Ever since a recent update my PC HP Pavilion 550-153wb nothing replaced would turn off in sleep mode. Yesterday it turned off and didn't turn on for a while. When it turned back on it went into repair mode, restarted, went into repair mode, restarted, went into repair mode,...
  3. PC No Longer Boots Passed HP Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC No Longer Boots Passed HP Logo: Ever since a recent update my PC HP Pavilion 550-153wb nothing replaced would turn off in sleep mode. Yesterday it turned off and didn't turn on for a while. When it turned back on it went into repair mode, restarted, went into repair mode, restarted, went into repair mode,...
  4. PC No Longer Boots Passed HP Logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  6. Boot Logo Not Windows Logo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Boot Logo Not Windows Logo: My question is how the company logo comes on the boot screen. Like if I am using a hp laptop, the hp logo comes then the windows logo. Same with like dell, if I use a dell laptop, then the dell logo will come first. So how does it work? What happens if I build a custom pc,...
  7. HP LOGO ONLY

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP LOGO ONLY: anyone Please help me.my lap is stuck at hp logo.i am trying to boot from a usb please anyone help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-logo-only/c6e17104-92b3-41be-a2bd-2c9042dd0c19
  8. HP LOGO ONLY

HP LOGO ONLY: Anyone please help me i just booted my lap with bootable usbwin10.its stuck at hp logo.Please help me[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-logo-only/0025c45d-10a7-4d44-bd5d-80f6782fa51c
  9. Windows 10 boot with Windows logo instead of HP

Windows 10 boot with Windows logo instead of HP: Hello, this time I have a question with my other computer, which is a HP Elite Slice running the newest version of Windows 10. Nowadays I've seen that the boot screen with the Windows logo looks better than the one that I got, the modified HP logo. Do I have a way for the...
  10. Windows 10 not booting, only displaying hp logo

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not booting, only displaying hp logo: Hi. My Windows 10 machine is not booting. I switch on the computer, the hp logo is displayed then disappears. I can access the bios and checked the boot sequence is correct. Any ideas what to do next? This is really frustrating, any help would be great. 56055