Windows 10: HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB

Discus and support HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For sometime now my ProBook will not recognize any USB connections i have tried the basic troubleshooting steps nothing is working. also I have a built... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by richardweaver3, Jun 3, 2021.

1. HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB

For sometime now my ProBook will not recognize any USB connections i have tried the basic troubleshooting steps nothing is working. also I have a built in camera with no on/off switch when i try to use it i get this error message 00xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached> and somehow I went from having Bluetooth to my PC isn't Bluetooth capable please help.Windows 10 Professional 10.0.19043.1023Edition Windows 10 ProfessionalOS Build 10.0.19043.1023Serial number 5CD82970SCGraphic card IntelR UHD Graphics 620Installed RAM 8 GBVersion 2009System type OS Type 64Bit X64Processor IntelR Core

:)

richardweaver3, Jun 3, 2021
  2. malware Win User

HP Unveils Affordable ProBook Business Notebooks

HP today unveils a new brand of affordable notebook PCs that merge business functionality with sophisticated design to stand out from the crowd. The ProBook series joins HP's EliteBook series with a total of five new notebook models which incorporate a choice of merlot or glossy noir finishes, and feature high-definition (HD) LED backlit wide displays ranging from 14-inch to 17.3-inch diagonal sizes. The cheapest offering starts at $529. Please read the full story for more information.

HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB hp_probook_thm.jpg

The HP ProBook s-series includes:
    • HP ProBook 4410s and HP ProBook 4415s – Feature a 14-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display, integrated optical drive with Blu-ray option and choice of ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 or Intel GMA X4500 HD graphics controller. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebooks also incorporate an HDMI port to connect to HD displays, and include Intel (4410s) or AMD (4415s) processors to offer a variety of options for mobility and longer battery life.
    • HP ProBook 4510s and HP ProBook 4515s – Offer a 15.6-inch diagonal 16:9 HD widescreen LED backlight display. Customers can select the optional HP Mobile Broadband connectivity with built-in Gobi technology, while standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology round out the wireless connectivity technologies. They also feature an integrated numeric keypad. The notebooks include a choice of Intel (4510s) or AMD (4515s) processors to meet high demands for performance and connectivity and choice of discrete or UMA graphics. There is also an integrated numeric keypad on the 15.6-inch and 17.3-inch models.
    • HP ProBook 4710s – Features a 17.3-inch diagonal HD widescreen display, the largest of the lineup. For more graphics-intensive environments, the notebook includes the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330, with up to 512 megabytes of GDDR2 for video memory. It also features the latest Intel Core 2 Duo processors. Wireless connectivity includes standard Wi-Fi certified WLAN and optional integrated Bluetooth wireless technology. The notebook incorporates a HDMI port to connect to HD displays, as well as an integrated numeric keypad.
    The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is a compatible accessory for the HP ProBook s-series. In just one step, users are connected to their keyboard, mouse, monitor, printer and other accessories, and they are able to get video, audio, network connectivity and up to four universal serial bus (USB) connected devices working at the same time. The HP USB 2.0 Docking Station is available now for $139.

Source: HP

malware, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Krop Win User
    HP Probook 450 Caddy

Hi, has anyone experiences with any compatible caddy adapter for HP Probook 450 G1? Which types (manufacturers) works with this probook?
    Thank you for answer.

Krop, Jun 3, 2021
  4. t3hMan Win User

HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB

Brightness FN keys no longer working after update to 1803 on Probook 450 G5

Hello,

After the last Windows update, among many other things, my Fn keys for brightness stopped working. I'm using a HP Probook 450 G5 and the combination Fn+F3/F4 doesn't work, so I can no longer adjust my brightness using the keyboard. I tried both with Fn lock
    on and off, no luck. I have the latest drivers installed for the integrated graphics card and there's no external one. My other Fn keys seems to be working, I can adjust the volume, go into airplane mode, except the one on F8, which is for muting the built
    in microphone and has been broken by Microsoft's latest update as well. They worked just fine before it installed, so I'm sure that's the cause.

Here's some additional info about the system:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro

OS Version: 10.0.17134 N/A Build 17134

OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation

OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation

OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free

Registered Owner: Hewlett-Packard Company

Registered Organization: Hewlett-Packard Company

Original Install Date: 15.5.2018 г., 14:27:53

System Boot Time: 16.5.2018 г., 17:00:50

System Manufacturer: HP

System Model: HP ProBook 450 G5

System Type: x64-based PC

Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.

[01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 142 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~1792 Mhz

BIOS Version: HP Q85 Ver. 01.02.04, 30.1.2018

Hotfix(s): 2 Hotfix(s) Installed.

[01]: KB4103729

[02]: KB4103721

t3hMan, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB

1. HP Business ProBook 450 G5 Update issues Driver/Bluetooth/Camera/USB - Similar Threads - Business ProBook 450

2. I sent my Hp probook 450 g5 to computer repair shop to deep scan my drive and the thing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I sent my Hp probook 450 g5 to computer repair shop to deep scan my drive and the thing...: - Error 301 [dark page says smart hdd error]- 0xc0000e [blue page says recovery]- KERNEL_DATA_INPAGE_ERROR [blue page + sad face]My hdd is seagte 500gbSometimes it can boot but it usually given me these errorsAny help plz I can't use it in work and I don't want to lost data....
  3. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  4. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER: Hi there! Im from a big company in Bulgaria, "Svilosa transport". I have a problem with one of our laptop HP probook 450 gb, he have a bitlocker activated on it. Our user dont know how this is activated and his files are very important, i want to know is it posibble to help...
  5. HP PROBOOK 450 GB - BITLOCKER

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. HP Probook 450 G7 Synaptics Driver!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Probook 450 G7 Synaptics Driver!: Hey!So I recently bought an HP Probook 450 G7 with Windows 10 pro on it, however the synaptics settings are missing on it. These settings are missing:My laptop only has these settings:And in Device Manager under mice and other devices, there's only an "HID Compliant...
  7. Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b

Bluetooth Driver for HP Probook 6460b: I have an HP ProBook 6460b laptop with me but I can not see Bluetooth device in "Device Manager" and it does not connect with any blue tooth device i.e. Bluetooth speaker or handsfree. I much explored for driver on all search engines but could not found its driver. Kindly...
  8. Hp probook 450 G5 starts on Administrator: HP software installation promo page

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp probook 450 G5 starts on Administrator: HP software installation promo page: I go to dism log but its x:/windows/dism/dism.log https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-probook-450-g5-starts-on-administrator-hp/d65ef1b1-48eb-4bad-b83f-b63fb85d2ad4
  9. Audio not working on hp probook 470 g5

Audio not working on hp probook 470 g5: Suddenly speaker icon shows white x on red background . Audio is not working. I have reinstalled audio drivers with no luck to get audio working. I have tried sound troubleshooter in HP Support Assistant with no luck. It seems like audio hardware is not being...
  10. HP ProBook 450 G3 screen bugs

HP ProBook 450 G3 screen bugs: The screen is randomly turning on and off, with device connect/ disconnect sound. All the drivers are from HP's cd and unchanged if windows didn't updated them. This happens since approximatively a month. When the screen is black, all windows continues to work(sound,...