Windows 10: HP C4780 printer problems

Discus and support HP C4780 printer problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Dear Boys & Girls, I having horrible problems with my C4780 printer. I print documents with tables which have lots of horizontal lines, but now they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Caravellarella, Dec 2, 2020.

1. HP C4780 printer problems

Dear Boys & Girls, I having horrible problems with my C4780 printer. I print documents with tables which have lots of horizontal lines, but now they won't print properly and some lines of text get repeated. HP keeps asking me to connect the printer wirelessly, but I use a USB port as I don't like wireless in my room. When I print an alignment page, the scanner won't recognise the alignment page; it's driving me mad. I just want to print, I don't want the palaver of accounts, log-ins, useless virtual agents, HP apps that won't work. Any advice would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Terry

:)

Caravellarella, Dec 2, 2020

2. reconnecting hp c4780 printer

Hello

can you assist me in reconnecting my printer. its a HP C4780. I need to know where to go to add the SSID

A Helpful Hand LLC, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Serve Vi Win User
    Cant install a HP printer Photosmart C4780 on new Dell Pc on wireless method.

Original Title: HP photosmart C4780

I want to install a HP printer Photosmart C4780 on my new Dell Pc on wireless method.

I can only connect by USB port.

Can you help me,

someone ?

Serve Vi, Dec 2, 2020
  4. HP C4780 printer problems

reconnecting hp c4780 printer

Uninstall then reinstall your Printer using the correct Drivers and setup information at this HP website.

And there are troubleshooting steps for it there too.

HP Website for your Printer:
    http://support.hp.com/ie-en/drivers

HP Printers - Using HP Diagnostic Tools for HP Printers in Windows

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02073861

HP provides a free tool called HP Print and Scan Doctor to diagnose and resolve printing and scanning problems. Download and run

HP Print and Scan Doctor

HP C4780 printer problems ext?url=http%3a%2f%2fsupport.hp.com%2fdoc-images%2f974%2fc04616993.jpg
    to quickly and automatically perform several
    troubleshooting tasks. When this link is clicked, HP Print and Scan Doctor is downloaded using your Internet browser's download capabilities.

Or you can also ask in the HP Support Forums if the problem continues.

Home - HP Support Community

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

This may assist you too:

"Fix printer problems"

Fix printer problems in Windows 7 and Windows 8.1

Cheers.

Bill Smithers, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

HP C4780 printer problems

1. HP C4780 printer problems - Similar Threads - C4780 printer problems

2. HP printer problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP printer problem: I have a HP Photosmart 6525 printer and just replaced the HP ink cartridges. All seems OK but only puts out blank paper?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-problem/7807e88b-d7b1-4877-a894-cf1601f3c89c
  3. Hp printer problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hp printer problems: Please, help. I have the old printer Hp Laserjet P2055d. I tried to install it on my laptop Asus Zenbook, I installed a universal driver UPD PCL6, but I couldn't resolve the problem which I had - the printer prints one small piece of text twice on one page, seems it has...
  4. HP Printer Driver Problem

HP Printer Driver Problem: Downloaded the printer driver for HP LaserJet Pro 400 series, M451dn. Attempted to install, restarted, unplugged, restarted again and continue to get the fatal error message unable to install. Works fine on other computers without Windows 10 Pro....
  5. HP Printer driver problem.

HP Printer driver problem.: Lately when I run windows update I see this: A current driver on your PC may be better than the driver we're trying to install. We'll keep trying to install. Then if I say retry I get this: Hewlett-Packard - USB - 2/10/2017 12:00:00 AM - 44.1.2402.1741 Successfully...
  6. Printer problem with hp 3630

Printer problem with hp 3630: Hi Guys I moved my printer to a different shelf on bookcase and it is now showing "printer in error mode". I have changed cable, uninstalled prog/re-installed using mu HP disk, cannot solve it. I know I have a new B/W cartridge, not sure about colour as I never print...
  7. HP printer problem

HP printer problem: We have an HP printer that has hiccups on a daily basis. Sometimes when we print something, it has trouble communicating with the computers and it won't print anything. I have to either turn the printer off and on or unplug the power cord and plug the power cord back up in...
  8. Problems with hp printer

Problems with hp printer: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 and now find that when I click on the hp Solution Centre icon, nothing happens. I was previously using Windows 8.1 pro and if I wanted to scan anything I just opened the solution centre and got on with the job. I did a clean install of...
  9. HP Printer Problem

HP Printer Problem: I've recently run into problems with my HP LaserJet 2100 printer. I've tried uninstalling and re-installing the device and Windows 10 succesfully downloads the relevant printer driver but no success printing. Looking at the device in Device Manager I can see the message:...
  10. Problem with HP Printer Driver

Problem with HP Printer Driver: Driver Program opens fine, goto select software wanna install, stops dead there, click on to Continue, nothing happens, even tried another mouse no luck, WIndows 10 Pro 64bit Creators 15063.296, Logitech Mouse, G600 8.92.67 driver for that. Printer is Deskjet F4480 84322