Windows 10: HP Color Printer and my laptop

Discus and support HP Color Printer and my laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a Laptop with Windows 10 pro 2004 and a HP 4650 series printer. My printer will print color for documents sent from my iPhone, but not from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by RoddeyCaughman, Oct 28, 2020.

1. HP Color Printer and my laptop

I have a Laptop with Windows 10 pro 2004 and a HP 4650 series printer. My printer will print color for documents sent from my iPhone, but not from my laptop. All the printer settings on the laptop show that its set for color. But, no matter what program I use, all documents from the laptop print black. Suggestions

:)

RoddeyCaughman, Oct 28, 2020

2. HP printer not printing in color

I am using Windows 10 & HP printer, was printing in color as of late Oct. 2019 no longer prints in color. It does print in color using an IPAD or Phone. I implemented all the steps in the troubleshooter and it still will not print in color. The test
    page does print in color. HP advised this is a Windows problem Need Help please.

diannescheuer, Oct 28, 2020
  3. hp officejet 4650 printer won't print color using windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are unable to perform color print from your HP printer using Windows 10 PC.

In this scenario, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mention in this article from HP:
    HP Deskjet Printers - Color Images Print in Black and White

If the issue still persists, then we would suggest you to remove/uninstall the printer completely and reinstall it.

1. Download all the printer driver and the installer from
      Software and drivers for HP Office Jet 4650 All-in-One Printer

2. Now press Windows + X and select Device Manager.
    3. Scroll down and expand Printer queues, Printer & Imaging Devices. Now Right click on the
      HP printer device and select Uninstall.
    4. Check the box beside “Delete the driver software for this device” and click
      Ok.
    5. Do not restart the PC if it’s prompted, close device manager.
    6. Now press Windows + R key to launch the
      Run command.
    7. Type appwiz.cpl and click
      Ok
      to launch Programs and features.
    8. Scroll and look for the HP printer. Right click and click on
      Uninstall.
    9. Restart the PC and later install the printer that you have downloaded in step 1.

Let us know how it goes,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Oct 28, 2020
  4. HP Color Printer and my laptop

Printer color

Hi Sofia,

There are some possible reasons why we are experiencing this problem:

• Printer running low on ink
    • Outdated printer driver
    • Issue with a Color profile

For best resolution, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of your printer.

Let us know if you have additional questions.

Ronalene Mat, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

HP Color Printer and my laptop

1. HP Color Printer and my laptop - Similar Threads - Color Printer laptop

2. hp printer will not print color

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  3. HP Printer won't print colors

HP Printer won't print colors: After upgrading to Windows 10 on my Dell laptop, my HP 4511 Envy printer will now not print in color. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the printer, downloaded the latest printer driver and checked all system and printer settings, to no avail. The printer worked fine on Windows...
  4. hp printer not printing color

hp printer not printing color: my printer stopped printing color. I don't know what I would have done to change a setting and cannot find the option anywhere. yes, it's a new cartridge and installed properly and the tape has been removed. lol everything I found thru google either addresses a different...
  5. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  6. HP printer not printing in color

HP printer not printing in color: I am using Windows 10 & HP printer, was printing in color as of late Oct. 2019 no longer prints in color. It does print in color using an IPAD or Phone. I implemented all the steps in the troubleshooter and it still will not print in color. The test page does print in...
  7. HP printer won't print color

HP printer won't print color: My new-ish HP printer worked fine at first, then stopped printing color. Ink levels are fine and color copies are fine. I can't figure out what more to adjust in settings....
  8. HP Printer No Longer Prints Color

HP Printer No Longer Prints Color: Dear Internet: Please read what I've attempted before you suggest I do the exact same thing. I have an HP 5540 Envy on wifi. When I try to print from my Win10 machine, it will not show me options for Color or for Automatic Duplexing. (Under Settings=>Printer Properties,...
  9. HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.

HP CP2025 Printer will not print color.: Printer works well with Mac-prints color. Will not print in color from Windows PC. ?????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-cp2025-printer-will-not-print-color/617d2369-bcf8-45e3-9803-b0fca23af274
  10. hp color laserjet 3600n printer

hp color laserjet 3600n printer: how do i install driver for this printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/hp-color-laserjet-3600n-printer/b5efc1ed-a20f-4990-b6e7-eaf5aec6485c