Windows 10: HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys

Discus and support HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys are sowing wrong information. eg. Shift + " enters @symbol. Shift + @ enters " symbol.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WalleSimpson, Sep 7, 2018.

1. HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys

Hi

HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys are sowing wrong information.

eg. Shift + " enters @symbol.

Shift + @ enters " symbol.

Backslash key enters #symbol.

Any help to fix would be appreciated.

Walle.

:)

WalleSimpson, Sep 7, 2018
  2. TinaBang Win User

No sound Compaq CQ58

I have no sound on my Compaq CQ58 laptop after upgrading to Windows 10. I often experienced it earlier on Windows 8 but I could get it back by deleting an update.

I can't seem to find the solution after upgrading, please enlighten me with all your knowledge because this is driving me insane.

TinaBang, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Update January 24th 2017, see: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Read more: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement Program

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
  4. malware Win User

HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys

New HP Business Notebooks

HP today introduced two notebooks with the latest Intel Core Duo processor technology: The HP Compaq 9400 Notebook PC and HP Compaq 6300 Notebook PC series. The HP Compaq nx9400 Notebook PC series features a 17-inch widescreen display, Intel Core Duo processor and powerful 3D graphics. In addition, the nx9400 is 35 percent thinner and 17 percent lighter than current HP desktop replacement notebooks. It also delivers up to four hours of battery life, which represents up to 129 percent more battery life over previous HP 17-inch notebooks. The HP Compaq 6300 offers a choice in the latest processor technologies, including the new Intel Core Duo processor, and a number of wireless options, including integrated mobile broadband technology that enables Internet and corporate network access via Verizon Wireless' Broadband Access and National Access networks. Both the HP Compaq nx9400 and 6300 Notebook PC series safeguard sensitive information with layers of security protection, including the HP ProtectTools suite, fingerprint reader, integrated smart card reader and integrated TPM 1.2 module. The HP Compaq nx9400 Notebook PC series is expected to start at $1,499 and be available later this month worldwide. The HP Compaq 6300 Notebook PC series is expected to start at $1,049 and be available in early April worldwide.

Source: HP

malware, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys

1. HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys - Similar Threads - Compaq CQ58 Notebook

2. HP Compaq La2205wg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Compaq La2205wg: This is most likely to be an unfix able error, but I just wanted to make sure that my monitor is causing the problem and if I can fix it before I can replace it. I also wanna know what’s it’s called...
  3. HP Compaq La2205wg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Compaq La2205wg: This is most likely to be an unfix able error, but I just wanted to make sure that my monitor is causing the problem and if I can fix it before I can replace it. I also wanna know what’s it’s called...
  4. HP Compaq La2205wg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Update windows 10 notebook hp compaq nc6320

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update windows 10 notebook hp compaq nc6320: I HAVE AN HPCOMPAQ NC6320 NOTEBOOK THAT ORIGINALLY HAD WINDOWS XP INSTALLED. I LATER UPGRADED IT TO WINDOWS 7 AND RECENTLY TO WINDOWS 10. WITH WINDOWS 10, I CAN'T UPDATE IT BEYOND VERSION 1803. HE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1809 OR 1903. There's a lot of work to be done in the next ???...
  6. Update windows 10 notebook hp compaq nc6320

in Windows 10 Support
    Update windows 10 notebook hp compaq nc6320: I HAVE AN HPCOMPAQ NC6320 NOTEBOOK THAT ORIGINALLY HAD WINDOWS XP INSTALLED. I LATER UPGRADED IT TO WINDOWS 7 AND RECENTLY TO WINDOWS 10. WITH WINDOWS 10, I CAN'T UPDATE IT BEYOND VERSION 1803. HE DOES NOT ACCEPT 1809 OR 1903. There's a lot of work to be done in the next ???...
  7. HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly: While reassembling this laptop, I can't find out where to connect one last wire! It is a single wire, located under the right side of the touch pad!! It has two ends to it and one end is connected to the board, On the left side of the harddrive!!! If anyone knows what wire I...
  8. HP NOTEBOOK

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP NOTEBOOK: my question is related with the My notebook HP Blue 14 Stream. it is says Boot Device Not Found Hard disk (3F0) and asking to me Administrator Password which I don't know. [i 85974838] HELP PLEASE !!!!...
  9. notebook hp

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150
  10. W10 Compaq CQ58 suddenly does not want to boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Compaq CQ58 suddenly does not want to boot.: Well, I've got my father's Compaq CQ58 running on Windows 10 with me now since out of the blue it just does not want to boot at all. No matter how much I press the turn on button, absolutely nothing happens. It is connected to a working plug, and even then although it has a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what button do you press on hp compaq laptop cq58 to get internet back on

2. how to use compaq cq58 keyboard

3. compaq presario cq58 keyboard gives incorrect symbols

4. how to put on compaq cq58 key,
  5. my presario cq58 is having problems with the keyboard,
  6. what keys do i press on presario cq58 when i want to put in a new os