Windows 10: HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys

Discus and support HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys are sowing wrong information. eg. Shift + " enters @symbol. Shift + @ enters " symbol.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WalleSimpson, Sep 7, 2018.

1. WalleSimpson Win User

HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys

Hi

HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys are sowing wrong information.

eg. Shift + " enters @symbol.

Shift + @ enters " symbol.

Backslash key enters #symbol.

Any help to fix would be appreciated.

Walle.

:)

WalleSimpson, Sep 7, 2018
  2. TinaBang Win User

No sound Compaq CQ58

I have no sound on my Compaq CQ58 laptop after upgrading to Windows 10. I often experienced it earlier on Windows 8 but I could get it back by deleting an update.

I can't seem to find the solution after upgrading, please enlighten me with all your knowledge because this is driving me insane.

TinaBang, Sep 7, 2018
  3. Brink Win User
    HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Update January 24th 2017, see: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement

Read more: HP Notebook Computer Battery Safety Recall and Replacement Program

Brink, Sep 7, 2018
  4. malware Win User

New HP Business Notebooks

HP today introduced two notebooks with the latest Intel Core Duo processor technology: The HP Compaq 9400 Notebook PC and HP Compaq 6300 Notebook PC series. The HP Compaq nx9400 Notebook PC series features a 17-inch widescreen display, Intel Core Duo processor and powerful 3D graphics. In addition, the nx9400 is 35 percent thinner and 17 percent lighter than current HP desktop replacement notebooks. It also delivers up to four hours of battery life, which represents up to 129 percent more battery life over previous HP 17-inch notebooks. The HP Compaq 6300 offers a choice in the latest processor technologies, including the new Intel Core Duo processor, and a number of wireless options, including integrated mobile broadband technology that enables Internet and corporate network access via Verizon Wireless' Broadband Access and National Access networks. Both the HP Compaq nx9400 and 6300 Notebook PC series safeguard sensitive information with layers of security protection, including the HP ProtectTools suite, fingerprint reader, integrated smart card reader and integrated TPM 1.2 module. The HP Compaq nx9400 Notebook PC series is expected to start at $1,499 and be available later this month worldwide. The HP Compaq 6300 Notebook PC series is expected to start at $1,049 and be available in early April worldwide.

Source: HP

malware, Sep 7, 2018
Thema:

1. HP Compaq CQ58 Notebook keyboard keys - Similar Threads - Compaq CQ58 Notebook

2. how to update touch pad on HP notebook

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to update touch pad on HP notebook: how do update a HP touch pad on a note book https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/how-to-update-touch-pad-on-hp-notebook/c071368e-4c42-41c1-9c31-d4ded22c0104
  3. problems with lap top HP compaq 610

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with lap top HP compaq 610: I can put up Windows 10 on my lap top. And got these messeges: - Error code 0x000000001 - System thread exception not handled - PC ran into a problem and needs to be restart. W“ll restart for you. - 1720- Smartdrive detects imminent...
  4. Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook

Pointer disappears on HP Elite notebook: What can I do to resolve this problem. A red light appears on the top left corner of the touchpad and pointer disappears. Please help. Urgent work to do!!!...
  5. Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syberia 1 won't play on HP notebook: I'm trying to play Syberia 1 but all I get is a full screen black screen then it goes to a small screen. Windows 10 Moved from: Windows 10 / Install & upgrade...
  6. Windows 10 on HP Notebook

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on HP Notebook: Hi I have a HP 14 inches notebook, which I upgraded from Windows 10 version 1511 to version 1709 a couple months ago. Turns out that with the new version, the computer is running really slow and I was wondering if I could find a Windows 10 version 1511 USB recovery image to...
  7. notebook hp

notebook hp: Why does my system not respond to commands even typing there is a delay also loose connection to internet 50% of the time when searching the web ? Thank you 74150
  8. W10 Compaq CQ58 suddenly does not want to boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 Compaq CQ58 suddenly does not want to boot.: Well, I've got my father's Compaq CQ58 running on Windows 10 with me now since out of the blue it just does not want to boot at all. No matter how much I press the turn on button, absolutely nothing happens. It is connected to a working plug, and even then although it has a...
  9. HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC keyboard issue: hello , I have HP Pavilion dv7-6b00ee Entertainment Notebook PC with win 10 as OS , the problem is in my keyboard ,( no. 5 ) is suddenly stopped working either in the upper numeric line or in the side numeric area [img] [img] Ive tried to clean them by using Ultra...
  10. locked out of HP notebook

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    locked out of HP notebook: Was just setting up my new HP Pavilion x 2-10-n107a notebook/computer when I finished up locked out.No keys were responding so I clicked on :Other user: and everything worked ok until I came to switch on again and when asked for other user password and name I had not a...