Windows 10: hp compaq LA2206xc webcam wont work

Discus and support hp compaq LA2206xc webcam wont work in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the monitor hp LA2206xc and under windows 10 the webcam is not recognised. I insatlled the latest available software on the hp website,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NiP_89, Apr 21, 2020.

1. NiP_89 Win User

hp compaq LA2206xc webcam wont work

Hi,

I bought the monitor hp LA2206xc and under windows 10 the webcam is not recognised. I insatlled the latest available software on the hp website, but still nothing.

Thanks

:)

NiP_89, Apr 21, 2020

2. Camera not Working

Error code - 0xA00F4244 <NoCamerasAreAttached>

HP PC and HP Compaq LA2206xc 21.5-inch Webcam LCD Monitor please help.

I can't do any work.

Andrea Ahern, Apr 21, 2020
  3. Maugli Win User
    My laptop USED to have a webcam... Compaq CQ56 102SA

Okay thanks Guys.
    I tried most of the things suggested.
    I even tried dism/..... restorehealth and sfc /scannow
    It found problems and fixed them, but not the webcam.
    Speccy does not list the webcam under peripherals.
    Its not my anti virus, I tried disabling that and opening the cam app.
    I think my only option is to "roll back" Windows 10 to windows 7.
    The cam definitely worked in 7.
    EDIT:
    Whats the deal with 10 Creator? I never heard of this before.

hp compaq LA2206xc webcam wont work [​IMG]

hp compaq LA2206xc webcam wont work [​IMG]

Maugli, Apr 21, 2020
  4. zbook Win User

zbook, Apr 21, 2020
Thema:

1. hp compaq LA2206xc webcam wont work - Similar Threads - compaq LA2206xc webcam

2. Struggling with Second Screen Resolution on HP Compaq LA2206xc Monitor Connected to Dell...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Struggling with Second Screen Resolution on HP Compaq LA2206xc Monitor Connected to Dell...: Issue Description - I am encountering a persistent issue with my second screen, an HP Compaq LA2206xc, which is connected to my laptop positioned on the left side. Despite my efforts to adjust the screen resolution, the second screen fails to display correctly. Specifically,...
  3. Struggling with Second Screen Resolution on HP Compaq LA2206xc Monitor Connected to Dell...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Struggling with Second Screen Resolution on HP Compaq LA2206xc Monitor Connected to Dell...: Issue Description - I am encountering a persistent issue with my second screen, an HP Compaq LA2206xc, which is connected to my laptop positioned on the left side. Despite my efforts to adjust the screen resolution, the second screen fails to display correctly. Specifically,...
  4. Struggling with Second Screen Resolution on HP Compaq LA2206xc Monitor Connected to Dell...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. HP Compaq La2205wg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Compaq La2205wg: This is most likely to be an unfix able error, but I just wanted to make sure that my monitor is causing the problem and if I can fix it before I can replace it. I also wanna know what’s it’s called...
  6. HP Compaq La2205wg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Compaq La2205wg: This is most likely to be an unfix able error, but I just wanted to make sure that my monitor is causing the problem and if I can fix it before I can replace it. I also wanna know what’s it’s called...
  7. HP Compaq La2205wg

8. HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly

HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly: While reassembling this laptop, I can't find out where to connect one last wire! It is a single wire, located under the right side of the touch pad!! It has two ends to it and one end is connected to the board, On the left side of the harddrive!!! If anyone knows what wire I...
  9. HP Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Webcam: My HP Laptop Intel Pentium has been updated from Windows 7 to Windows 10, but does not have a webcam feature listed in the device manager. How to get webcam to my computer without purchasing accessories for a webcam?...
  10. HP Webcam

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Webcam: The HP Webcam on my Pavilion g6 laptop is not working and NOT listed in the device manager since Windows 10 was loaded. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-webcam/17d808f5-b6b4-463f-bf18-a33ac9080311

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp compaq la2206xc camera not working

2. how to use hp compaq la 2206xc camera

3. HP Compaq LA2206xc

4. hp compaq la2206xc webcam setup,
  5. hp 720p monitor webcam,
  6. nu vot,
  7. hp compaq la2206xc webcam driver,
  8. hp la2206xc webcam driver,
  9. compaq webcam driver,
  10. hp compaq la2206xc webcam,
  11. hp compaq la2206xc webcam not working with windows 10,