Windows 10: HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly

Discus and support HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; While reassembling this laptop, I can't find out where to connect one last wire! It is a single wire, located under the right side of the touch pad!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Justin AClark, Jun 21, 2020.

1. HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly

While reassembling this laptop, I can't find out where to connect one last wire! It is a single wire, located under the right side of the touch pad!! It has two ends to it and one end is connected to the board, On the left side of the harddrive!!! If anyone knows what wire I am talking about and can help, Please let me know!! Thanks!!! *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Justin AClark, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Namslas90 Win User

HP Compaq dc7100

Have yet to find a software program that will overclock a HP/Compaq, (HP/Compaq motherboards are propritary and not supported). Thre are no options in you BIOS for overclocking, just basic set up selections and Boot options.

Namslas90, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    Namslas90, Jun 21, 2020
  4. Rubob Win User

HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly

WIN10 and HP/Compaq

The problem is Nvidia GeForce 6150. It's on thousands of HP/Compaq computers.

It blocks the downloading of Win10. Nvidia hasn't drivers for it. They blame MS for

the problems and MS says to contact Nvidia.

Rubob, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly

1. HP Compaq NC6220 Reassembly - Similar Threads - Compaq NC6220 Reassembly

2. drives para hp compaq cq61 portatil

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    drives para hp compaq cq61 portatil: ola minha ligaçao a web via cabo desapareceu das ligaçoes do painel tambem nao tenho drive para eternet de portatil hp compaq cq61 se algem tiver agradeço...
  3. drives para hp compaq cq61 portatil

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    drives para hp compaq cq61 portatil: ola minha ligaçao a web via cabo desapareceu das ligaçoes do painel tambem nao tenho drive para eternet de portatil hp compaq cq61 se algem tiver agradeço...
  4. HP/Compaq 6730b running Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP/Compaq 6730b running Windows 10: I have an HP/Compaq 6730b laptop. It has a built-in fingerprint reader. I installed HP SimplePass. In the device manager the fingerprint reader is showing and it says it is working properly but in HP SimplePass it says I need to connect the reader. I have reinstalled the...
  5. HP Compaq La2205wg

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Compaq La2205wg: This is most likely to be an unfix able error, but I just wanted to make sure that my monitor is causing the problem and if I can fix it before I can replace it. I also wanna know what’s it’s called...
  6. HP Compaq La2205wg

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Compaq La2205wg: This is most likely to be an unfix able error, but I just wanted to make sure that my monitor is causing the problem and if I can fix it before I can replace it. I also wanna know what’s it’s called...
  7. HP Compaq La2205wg

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. New in box HP Compaq Presario.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New in box HP Compaq Presario.: I found in the box HP Compaq Presario SR1000.Not worth 5 dollars but it smells brand new. I want to run it but the HD is ruined. I have one old enough to connect. Will not boot into windows. I think it is running,. or looking for 32 to boot to,. I have 64. Specks say it is 64...
  9. hp compaq LA2206xc webcam wont work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp compaq LA2206xc webcam wont work: Hi, I bought the monitor hp LA2206xc and under windows 10 the webcam is not recognised. I insatlled the latest available software on the hp website, but still nothing. Thanks...
  10. problems with lap top HP compaq 610

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with lap top HP compaq 610: I can put up Windows 10 on my lap top. And got these messeges: - Error code 0x000000001 - System thread exception not handled - PC ran into a problem and needs to be restart. W“ll restart for you. - 1720- Smartdrive detects imminent...