Windows 10: HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

Discus and support HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help with getting my keyboard to light up all the keys my eyes aren't that good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoseWhite2, Oct 30, 2019.

1. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

I need help with getting my keyboard to light up all the keys my eyes aren't that good

:)

RoseWhite2, Oct 30, 2019

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 30, 2019
  3. remolanot Win User
    Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Oct 30, 2019
  4. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

keyboard not lighting up

I bought a HP Omen and I don't know how to light up the keyboard, can you help.

MichalineSweeney, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

1. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me - Similar Threads - computer need light

2. My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!

in Cortana
    My keyboard has stopped lighting up, need help!: My keyboard on the HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 wont light up when I press it, what can I do to make it light up again. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-keyboard-has-stopped-lighting-up-need-help/93dffa1c-9a72-4d42-830f-6aa05e67cd71"
  3. Please help me someone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me someone.: I booted up my PC in safemode. I normally logged in with my fingerprint. But in safemode request password to log in. I forgot the login password. Now i cannot disable safemode. It always booted in to safemode. Anyone know how to boot in to normal mode? submitted by...
  4. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  5. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone help me?: submitted by /u/M1ghty_boy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dtvlzs/can_someone_help_me/
  6. MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FIX IT.CAN SOMEONE HELP PLEASE?: MY COMPUTER KEEPS FREEZING UP AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.CAN SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-keeps-freezing-up-and-i-dont-know-how/cf6b8b51-cc79-4e41-be16-84c5c3c59bab
  7. Someone please help me

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Someone please help me: So for the last week my computer has been having major startup issues. At first it was just crashing whenever i would start it up and open up google chrome but then it wouldnt even get to the login page and now it just stays in a loop of automatic repair and such then when I...
  8. can someone please help me with bsod?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can someone please help me with bsod?: here is link to my bsod dump. https://uploadfiles.io/98hqi about a month ago i had asked for help on here with a driver problem, and i got help from a microsoft MVP. but i bsod again and im sure its a driver issue, can someone please god help me. here is link to dump...
  9. Can someone help me?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can someone help me?: I don't know if anyone can help me with this but I wanna get my old files before I reset my laptop if anyone can tell me how to get my files that I had before I reset my laptop that would help me a lot Thank you!...
  10. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cannot light my keyboard on my computer could you help me