Windows 10: HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

Discus and support HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I need help with getting my keyboard to light up all the keys my eyes aren't that good... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoseWhite2, Oct 30, 2019.

1. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

I need help with getting my keyboard to light up all the keys my eyes aren't that good

:)

RoseWhite2, Oct 30, 2019

2. Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 30, 2019
  3. remolanot Win User
    Keyboard lights

1. Did you mean the keyboard backlight or indicator lights (i.e. Num Lock)?
    2. If your problem is about indicator lights, are you using a external keyboard?

--KEYBOARD BACKLIGHT--

Consult your laptop's manual downloaded from the internet. You might want to install some drivers in order to use the backlight.

--INDICATOR LIGHT--

1. LAPTOP KEYBOARD
      • If indicator light, try pressing the Caps Lock key and see if the caps lock light turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num lock.
      • Some laptops may show the "Caps Lock ON" in your laptop screen.
    2. EXTERNAL KEYBOARD (EITHER USB OR BLUETOOTH)
      • When you use the external keyboard, locate the "Caps Lock" key indicator light. Try pressing the "Caps Lock" and make sure if it is turned on. Same process for Scroll and Num Lock.

If these are not working, try installing or updating the drivers. You'll need to restart after installing.

remolanot, Oct 30, 2019
  4. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

keyboard not lighting up

I bought a HP Omen and I don't know how to light up the keyboard, can you help.

MichalineSweeney, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me

1. HP computer I need to know how to light up my keyboard can someone please help me - Similar Threads - computer need light

2. Someone please help me fix my keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Someone please help me fix my keyboard: i needed a usb keyboard for my laptop,so i got a usb mechanical ziyoulang gaming keyboard.i plugged it into my laptop and it worked perfectly fine for about 5 seconds or so then it stopped working. I tested it on another laptop, and it worked perfectly fine and didnt stop...
  3. Someone please help me fix my keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Someone please help me fix my keyboard: i needed a usb keyboard for my laptop,so i got a usb mechanical ziyoulang gaming keyboard.i plugged it into my laptop and it worked perfectly fine for about 5 seconds or so then it stopped working. I tested it on another laptop, and it worked perfectly fine and didnt stop...
  4. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me please?: On my windows 10 Lenovo G585 I'm at 75% to 100% CPU usage and 90% to 100% Disk. I have tried deleting everything from this laptop but I'm at a loss. Can someone help me please? You need to know anything just ask....
  5. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  6. I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how to fix this can someon help me please?: Everytime i install a Game or smth this error comes and when i click on okay another error popes offcould someone pls help me to fix that https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this-can-someon-help-me/00cbae4a-43fb-4cce-bc2e-f98983c8a728
  7. Can someone please help me?!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can someone please help me?!: I upgraded my laptop to windows 10. Once I did that I noticed something in the right corner and It said windows is not activated and that I needed to activate windows 10. It also mentioned something about a product key? I am a little confused so if anyone out there can help...
  8. Can someone please help me?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone please help me?: I am having issues with WMI provider host. There are no errors in event viewer, and it oddly enough is causing my CPU fan to go FULL speed when enabled. It only uses around 2% usage when enabled, but for some reason it makes my CPU fan max out. I disabled it for now, but i...
  9. Can someone help me please?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can someone help me please?: I was playing Minecraft, as you do when you are bored, and suddenly, my game crashed I don't think that's very important which is why I'm keeping the category on Win 10 and not Gaming on Win 10. That wasn't really out of the ordinary because my laptop isn't that great and...
  10. Can someone help me?? PLEASE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can someone help me?? PLEASE: Hi!! can someone help me fix my taskbar. So i was casually browsing then it suddenly goes to a Blue Screen! after the collecting of some error info and restarted my laptop .After that i tried opening it and then this messaged pop out "the selected boot device failed " after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cannot light my keyboard on my computer could you help me