Windows 10: HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

Discus and support HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I was doing a factory reset on my computer when it died and ran out of battery at 64% progress. When I turned the computer back on it gave me the HP... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jad0714, Feb 15, 2021.

1. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

I was doing a factory reset on my computer when it died and ran out of battery at 64% progress. When I turned the computer back on it gave me the HP logo, went to the progress screen for the reset, that went back to the HP screen. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried looking up stuff and all of the advice keeps telling me to go to the boot screen. When I press ESC + F9 to go there, it shows up for a second and then resets.

submitted by /u/jad0714
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jad0714, Feb 15, 2021

2. Computer Stuck in Boot Loop

Hi,

We are glad that you tried some troubleshooting steps to fix the issue, but usually the issue occurs due to corrupted system file. In order for us to assist you, we suggest to check this thread and look for Deepika Gowda answer. It contains troubleshooting
    steps pertaining to the issue:
    Computer stuck with a reboot loop on Windows 10

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Windows Factory Reset Failed and now stuck in hp logo boot loop

So today, I have decided to reset my pc and it just got stuck in a nonstop start up loop. When I was resetting my PC to it's default settings, it stopped in the middle of the reset and gave me a message saying "Error: No changes has been made" or something similar. I shouldn't have done it again but I tried to reset it once more. The same message popped up around 30% and when I finally thought it was time to choose the "turn off" option, my computer shut down. When i boot it up later, it was stuck in the start up hp logo and wouldn't load or anything, it was just a cycle of hp logos one after the other... I am very sad at this point. I do not know all my specs but I have a HP Pavilion that came with 8 GB of ram and 1 TG of hard drive space. I have AMD Radeon for some drivers. It is stuck in the HP logo start up and won't stop. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for not knowing computers well.

Kevin Chea, Feb 15, 2021
  4. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

HP Laptop stuck in "Choose Keyboard Layout' loop

HP Laptop stuck in "Choose Keyboard Layout' loop - nothing works I have tried everything people suggest on line. There is nothing in my USB ports or removable drives, computer was working fine night before, then poof!

JenniferEason1, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

1. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop - Similar Threads - Computer Stuck Reset

2. Hp laptop stuck on a boot loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hp laptop stuck on a boot loop: Hello there my Hp laptop is looping around for like 3 months and i couldn't fix it. when i first turn the laptop it says preparing automatic repair and after 10 seconds it says please wait while we install a system update then it turns off and restarts the whole process again...
  3. Stuck in a reset loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in a reset loop: Hello. I was factory resetting my MSI laptop when the battery died and cut the computer off. When I turned it back on the msi logo pops up .loads the reset screen for a couple of seconds then starts that process all over again non stop....
  4. Stuck in bad reset loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in bad reset loop: After starting my computer today, it hasn't allowed me to boot at all, giving me a critical process died bluescreen everytime. Every solution I've seen tells to run scan in command prompt, boot to safe mode, or even system reset, but all of these either won't work, or result...
  5. HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer.

HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer.: HP Stream- computer is in a loop doing automatic repairs. I think the problem started when it tried to download Windows 10 update. There was insufficient space for the download even after stripping out unused apps/ documents etc and using an external hard drive. Windows 10...
  6. Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup

Factory Reset my Computer, stuck on HP bootup: I tried factory resetting my computer since it was running out of space. The reset failed and i continued to windows 10. Now its stuck on the HP bootup and when i do manage to get in the screen is just blank. Ive tried factory resetting it again through the window you get to...
  7. recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop: I recently resetted my old computer since i got a new one, and when i turned it on, it had a message saying ""The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok.... etc." And so, i searched...
  8. computer stuck in loop

computer stuck in loop: My computer is constantly running a Repair Disk error program that says it could take up to 1 hour but has been running for 15 hours I have tried to reboot but with no success it just keeps reappearing How can I close it down Any help would be greatly appreciated...
  9. Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset

Computer stuck in a loop after factory reset: So I factory reset my Dell Inspiron 15 5000 because I want to give it as a gift to my younger brother. Now its stuck on a loop of restarting. It starts when i get to this screen [IMG]after I click next it goes to this[IMG]which causes it to go to a loadin page that says just...
  10. Windows 10 New Computer - Reset - Stuck in Loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 New Computer - Reset - Stuck in Loop: Hello, I've searched dozens of posts about the "reset loop" problem but most seem to involve upgraded computers and none exactly describe my situation. I would appreciate any help you could provide. Computer - HP Envy x360 Laptop, i5 processor, 8gb ram, onboard video,...