Windows 10: HP DC 7900 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit OS.

Discus and support HP DC 7900 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit OS. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I'm using this Energy Star Desktop for low powered Surf/Shop/Small Game. With 6 GB DDR 2 Ram,120 GB SSD,DVD-CDRW, 240 Watt PSU,Core 2 Duo E8400... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WizardBug483803, Sep 13, 2018.

1. HP DC 7900 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit OS.

Hi. I'm using this Energy Star Desktop for low powered Surf/Shop/Small Game. With 6 GB DDR 2 Ram,120 GB SSD,DVD-CDRW,

240 Watt PSU,Core 2 Duo E8400 CPU.If I want to go any higher, I'll build a separate Game Rig. I want to add an ATI AMD Radeon HD 6350 Video Card that comes with proper DVI-I to VGA Adapter,Driver CD,for my HP LE1911 LCD Monitor.HP no longer supports this Desktop with Windows 10,as it is older than 2013.I want to go no higher in Video Card,stay with 1080P.

Can you tell me if Driver Disk will enable card,and proper procedure,tweaking after.Anyone can plug a chip in.I tried to disable Secure boot and enable Legacy in Bios.HP Tech's state to go PC shop/MS Support,cannot find.I'd rather save the money.

3 Questions,if you please,besides Video Card above. #1-If I need to,and exacting steps to update the Bios,disable secure boot,enable Legacy. #2-There's a PCIE Serial Port whose Drivers are missing and won't update (Code 28) Did it once,it disappeared some time after. Driver Booster Pro 5.5 doe's not detect. #3-The name of the Program or steps to adjust an SSD

speed to around 212 mb read and write before over heating,it was over 38 years ago a group of degreed Technicians and Scientists showed me how,and I did,not a dream,no one I ask now knows any about it,absurd.The SSD I adjusted was 512 mb read and write,and melted my Motherboard.An Intel Technician said they have the Tech,and Intel SSD's are adjusted proper,for more trustworthy service and length of. Thank you. P.S. If Driver Disk of Video card works,can I update to Crimson Edition Beta on AMD.com,probably,I'd say,though I know nothing. MIKAL VAN. (My Game Name.)

:)

WizardBug483803, Sep 13, 2018

2. No Video (HP dc5750 Small Form Factor Windows 10 Pro N; HP L2045w monitors)

Was seeing one HP L2045w monitor plugged directly into the

HP 5750
    small form factor VGA port. Did not see the
    J5

JUA210 adaptor
    plugged into USB port. Uninstalled driver, rebooted, and driver automatically download from
    J5. Same business, though. The machine sees the HP L2045w plugged directly into VGA port on
    small form factor.

Now we have a major problem. When I switched out the monitors (putting the one connected to the JUA210 adapter into the VGA port and vice versa) neither one is being seen by the

computer
    . Changing them back did not solve the problem. Two good monitors but we cannot see the screen to diagnose the problem or obtain a fix. We need a solution to bring this

small form factor
    back on line ASAP.

EastNYManagement, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Low power, small form factor systems

Not sure what you mean here. SFF boards come with a variety of CPUs besides those, or no CPU at all. Did you mean those specifically are the ones you are looking at?

And are you looking to replace the entire computer (as suggested by your Acer link) or is replacing the motherboard an option?

Bill_Bright, Sep 13, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

HP DC 7900 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit OS.

Themis Announces Intel Core i7 NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer

Themis Computer today announced the Intel Core i7 NanoPAK small form factor computer, the newest member of the Themis Tactical Systems product family. The small, light footprint and powerful performance of the Intel Core i7 NanoPAK make it an ideal solution for rugged commercial and military field applications. The NanoPAK i7 computer integrates an Intel 3rd generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) processor with FLASH storage in a small, light footprint that optimizes size, weight, power, and cooling. NanoPAK i7 computers are complete, stand alone systems designed for unmanned vehicles, ground vehicles, man-wearable, shipboard, and other extreme environments, where space, weight, power, and cost (SWAP-C) are critical.

HP DC 7900 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit OS. 60a_thm.jpg

The the Intel Core i7 NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer boasts a hardened-aluminum air-cooled chassis that ensures survivability in harsh environmental conditions. This small form factor computer supports field application including real time control, data recorders, small storage and communications systems, and mobile robotics. All standard PC interfaces are available. Additional interfaces include discrete data I/O lines. Ideal for mission-critical applications, the Intel Core i7 NanoPAK Small Form Factor Computer boasts robust performance and a cost-competitive price make it an attractive choice for military, commercial, and industrial use.

"Themis is committed to providing the highest-performance computing in the smallest form factors possible, with a focus on size, weight, power, and cooling," said Bill Kehret, President and CEO of Themis. "The Intel Core i7 NanoPAK is a unique small form factor computer that embraces this commitment while supporting mission-critical applications."

Product Features
    • All I/O and power through 100 pin Micro D-Sub connector on the front of the module and two USB 3.0 connectors on the rear of the module
    • Intel 3rd Generation Core i7 (Ivy Bridge) Processor
    • Linux or Microsoft Windows
    • Local or Network PXE boot
    • Up to 8 GB System Memory
    • Air cooled external fin kit with thermally controlled impellers, module conduction cooled, internally
    • Ambient Temperature: -40° C to + 71° C
    • Dimensions (W x H x D): 133 mm X 93 mm X 37 mm (includes fan assembly)
    • Weight 770 g (typical)
    • MIL-STD-810G (Environmental)

btarunr, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

HP DC 7900 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit OS.

1. HP DC 7900 Small Form Factor Desktop Computer with Windows 10 Home 64 Bit OS. - Similar Threads - 7900 Small Form

2. Windows 10 problems for hp compaq dc5850 small form factor pc with 3gb ram 2.75gb usable...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 problems for hp compaq dc5850 small form factor pc with 3gb ram 2.75gb usable...: I cant activate windows 10 21h1 because Settings stops working when i click activate windows, soundcard not supported. Feedback hub app stops working. Please fix it Spanish No puedo activar Windows 10 21h1 porque la configuración deja de funcionar cuando hago clic en activar...
  3. Adobe Acrobat DC 64-bit or 32-bit?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Adobe Acrobat DC 64-bit or 32-bit?: I use Acrobat DC and always thought it was a 64bit app, however after checking my installation it shows as a 32bit app. After searching I found that Adobe only released the 64bit version of Acrobat for Windows only recently. You can get it here . Has anyone tested it? Is it...
  4. Windows 10 home 64 bits

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 home 64 bits: My new computer has Windows 10 home 64 bit and version OS Build 18363.1500. Microsoft recommends updating to the latest version of Windows 10. I am using my home computer. How can I get the latest version of Windows 10, where can I get the latest version and what is the name...
  5. Recovery of windows 10 home os 64 bit.

Recovery of windows 10 home os 64 bit.: Hi, can’t open folder explorer and control panel. Throws error: windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. Can’t access start button. Search does not work. The problem started 2 days ago. Tried...
  6. Windows 10 home 64 bit

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home 64 bit: Ok one of my desktop that i bought came with windows 10 home 64 bit installed on it if i want to put the same windows on my macbook pro i would need a iso file and would i need a new product key...
  7. Windows 64 bit OS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 64 bit OS: Running Windows 10 Pro on an Asus notebook. System information shows the system as a 64 bit OS with an x64-based processor. However, when I open the CMD prompt the system is shown as C:\WINDOWS\system32 On drive C: > WINDOWS there is a folder System32 I upgraded from...
  8. Windows 10 32-bit OS to 64-bit with a 64-bit based processor

Windows 10 32-bit OS to 64-bit with a 64-bit based processor: How can I change my Windows 10 32-bit OS to 64-bit as I've a 64-bit based processor? I tried downloading the Windows 10 64-bit OS from the microsoft site like an ISO file and tried running it, but it says that this pc can't run that software where Windows 10 32-bit was...
  9. Upgrading my computer to a 64 bit os,

Upgrading my computer to a 64 bit os,: In trying to upgrade my computer to a 64 bit os, I downloaded the Microsoft Win 10 Download tool. I created the installatio media with both a USB flash drive as well as a DVD. Each time I tried to do the installation it went to the 32bit os even though I had checked the 64bit...
  10. SFF (Small Form Factor) computers any comment

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    SFF (Small Form Factor) computers any comment: Hi folks Thinking of one of these as a multi-media etc NAS server. I really like the tiny footprint too. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-NUC7I...ct_top?ie=UTF8 I can get 2 X 16 GB RAM in these (probably overkill but it's supported and I have the RAN sticks (DDR4), I have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. can i install windows 10 64 bit on dc-7900