Windows 10: HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0

Discus and support HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello When the Win10enterprice USB-connected printer is installed, the HP DesignJet 111 does not print anything, not even a test page, although the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SauliusMisiukas, Jun 17, 2020.

1. HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0

Hello
    When the Win10enterprice USB-connected printer is installed, the HP DesignJet 111 does not print anything, not even a test page, although the system says everything is OK. Who can help ???

:)

SauliusMisiukas, Jun 17, 2020

2. Printer Driver Win10 & HP Designjet 450C & 430

I need drivers for Windows 10 & HP Designjet 450C & HP Designjet 430. Can anyone help me with this request?

Thank you,

JosephTomaino, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Driver for HP designjet 100 for windows 10

Hi Garton,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Are you trying to download the driver for HP designjet for Windows 10?

There aren't any drivers provided by HP for HP designjet for Windows 10.

You may contact the support using the link

HP support

To get DVD player to work, you have to install the DVD drivers from the manufacturer website.

If the drive is not showing up in the Device Manager try the following:

• Press Windows key + X and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Then, at the command prompt type the following ( you can copy and paste) and press "Enter":
    • reg.exe add "HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\atapi\Controller0" /f /v EnumDevice1 /t REG_DWORD /d 0x00000001
    • Restart the computer.

Registry disclaimer

To do so: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For
    added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs. For more information about how to back up and restore the registry, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft
    Knowledge Base:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756/

Thanks

Anil Madishetty, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Chino Win User

HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0

HP Launches New 24-inch DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer

HP Inc. today announced the new HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer, an ultra-compact, versatile large format printing solution for architects, engineers and construction teams to seamlessly collaborate onsite and across sites by printing, copying, scanning and sharing plans with a single device. The 24-inch T830 printer joins the HP DesignJet T830 Multifunction Printer Series creating a portfolio that can handle any size project, yet offering the same HP DesignJet quality and reliability in what is now the most compact MFP device available in the market.

"HP multifunction printers open new ways to help professional teams communicate and collaborate using a single device. Our customers are increasingly demanding solutions that enable them to share easily, including agile transitions from digital to hard copy and back," said Guayente Sanmartín, General Manager and Global Head, HP Large Format Design Printing, HP Inc. " It's amazing to bring the most advanced HP printing technologies to support the teamwork of architects and engineers designing and building the future."

HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0 5F7PTbvhn3POACUD_thm.jpg

HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0 1sMU1nSR87zquHIK_thm.jpg

HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0 9CnYGhm4Gr4FAJUi_thm.jpg

In its first product demonstration, the 24-inch T830 printer will debut at Autodesk University, Las Vegas, November 14-16, in the HP booth (# A517). In another HP DesignJet product development, HP announced the expansion of HP Click to all HP DesignJet T-series printers. With no need for a driver, the software offers easy, simple one-click printing, plus drag and drop multipage PDF printing and real-print preview, while optimizing media usage and costs. New HP DesignJet T120 and HP DesignJet T520 printers now also offer faster printing speeds.

Evolve team collaboration with HP DesignJet multifunction printers
    Ideal for architecture studios and construction offices preferring a smaller footprint, the HP DesignJet T830 24-Inch Multifunction Printer offers a convenient solution with a range of communications options that can help increase collaboration. Print, scan, copy, and share drawings, project schedules, renders, presentations, and more.

Benefits and features of the new printer include:
    • Immediately share project meeting results to peers and partners. Print A1/D sized prints in up to 26 seconds.
    • Wireless printing from smartphone, tablet or computer with Wi-Fi Direct and HP Mobile Printing3
    • Use scanner to make copies of originals for use in the field while preserving the master.
    • Copy sketches and hand-annotated drawings for immediate team distribution.
    • HP Smart app to share scanned images with email contacts, post to cloud
    • HP Click printing software for easy printing of project sets and PDF documents
    • Flexibility to also print half-sized documents with A4/A3 input tray

Chino, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0

1. HP DesignJet 111 Roll + W10e = 0 - Similar Threads - DesignJet 111 Roll

2. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP DesignJet 70: Hi, I have an admittedly elderly HP Designjet 70 A2 printer which has worked reliably for a number of years. However, on using it this year, the preferences page is offering different options from previously, most notably paper size, and most annoyingly notably, no longer...
  3. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP DesignJet 70: Hi, I have an admittedly elderly HP Designjet 70 A2 printer which has worked reliably for a number of years. However, on using it this year, the preferences page is offering different options from previously, most notably paper size, and most annoyingly notably, no longer...
  4. HP DesignJet 70

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Designjet 110 plus

HP Designjet 110 plus: Hp Designjet 110plus does not want to work on Windows 10 Version 20h2 it gives an error of 0x0000007f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-designjet-110-plus/e3c2e2c4-27ce-4c06-8845-09e9b55865af
  6. HP Designjet 500, no output from computer

HP Designjet 500, no output from computer: I tried hooking my HP laptopWindows 10, Version 2004, Build 19041.746 to my HP Designjet 500 printer. Drivers seem to be fine, Test page says it printed, but no output to printer. Is there a fix similar to the issue in June 2020 with versions 1903, 1909? Thanks, Jim...
  7. HP designjet 500 42

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HP designjet 500 42: I am having trouble printing to this printer. Have removed device and reinstalled, gone through troubleshoot several times, says its fixed, it aint. Anyone have a clue? Very frustrating. It worked OK until we put on Windows 10....
  8. Problems with printing with HP Designjet 111 plotter after last update

Problems with printing with HP Designjet 111 plotter after last update: Printer is not working after last update. The computer recognized it but does not print, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-printing-with-hp-designjet-111/d5569de0-6414-4913-a7e6-168d2c1f60c3
  9. Hp designjet 500 win32kfull.sys error when trying to print

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hp designjet 500 win32kfull.sys error when trying to print: Recently I've installed Win 10 Pro on my computer witch it's connected to my Hp Designjet 500 plotter. When I try to print a test page, or a pdf, I receive a blue screen of death and the win32kfull.sys error. I've tryied a lot of drivers for the printer, and nothing works....
  10. HP DesignJet 130 not printing

HP DesignJet 130 not printing: Please help! My HP DesignJet 130 printer has stopped working. Exhausted all troubleshooting options that I could think about or find. Nothing works. Please HELP urgently. I have tested the printer on Windows 8.1 laptop and it works, so the hardware is not faulty. It...