Windows 10: HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

Discus and support HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rockydean, Oct 13, 2021.

1. rockydean Win User

HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige black HP 61, and they did not give me a warning about ink being low. But just to be sure, I inserted a new cartrige. It now shows a full cartrige. I ran the HP printer utilities align, clean, print alignment page. The alignment page also printed blank. I also tried printing an email - also blank. The printer so

:)

rockydean, Oct 13, 2021
  2. LemP Win User
  3. JimWynne Win User
    HP Deskjet 1050 scaner

You posted four times in less than two minutes without offering any information other than the make and model number of the device. What is the problem? Do you have

the latest drivers
    ?

JimWynne, Oct 13, 2021
  4. Rohn007 Win User

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

This is the page I found for your printer

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservic...

Here is one for a printer in the same family

https://support.hp.com/lv-en/drivers/selfservic...

Both of these drives are 4 years old, I wouldn't be surprised if they no longer work.

As a long shot, you can try their "Universal" printer driver. It is mostly for Laser printers, but it does support some inkjets too.

https://support.hp.com/ca-en/document/c04324001...

Have you tried contacting HP support about this problem?

Rohn007, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

1. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing - Similar Threads - Deskjet 1050 J410

2. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  3. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  6. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  7. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  8. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...
  9. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...