Windows 10: hp deskjet 1512 won't print colour

Discus and support hp deskjet 1512 won't print colour in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My deskjet will not print any colours. Cartridges are fairly new and say there is ink. Have cleaned them and done the online troubleshooting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Zepanthera, Oct 10, 2018.

1. hp deskjet 1512 won't print colour

My deskjet will not print any colours. Cartridges are fairly new and say there is ink. Have cleaned them and done the online troubleshooting.

:)

Zepanthera, Oct 10, 2018

2. my printer HP Deskjet 970Cse is not printing in colour

My printer HP Deskjet 970Cse is not printing in colour.

AlecSheldon, Oct 10, 2018
  3. CynBr Win User
    HP Deskjet 1512 printer not working after installing Windows 10

I have a HP Deskjet 1512 printer and it will not print since I've upgraded to Windows 10. What do i do??

Help please!

Moved from IE10

Original title: Printer issues

CynBr, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

hp deskjet 1512 won't print colour

HP Deskject Printer won't print in black

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to check the user manual for the setting and check if it helps.

And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

HP Deskjet F4480 All-in-One Printer - Troubleshooting

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/3742084/model/3742085/troubleshooting

HP Support Forums

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Inkjet-Printing/won-t-print-in-black/m-p/5414384#M514574

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Thanks and Regards.

Arun B J, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

hp deskjet 1512 won't print colour

1. hp deskjet 1512 won't print colour - Similar Threads - deskjet 1512 won't

2. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  3. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue: I opened a post about my problem on the HP Forum. They have not responded. I am opening it on this forum because I am not sure if it is a HP problem or a MicroSoft problem.I just purchased a HP Deskjet 3755 printer. I connected it to my desktop pc and followed all the...
  4. HP Deskjet 3755 Not Printing Items In Print Queue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  6. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  7. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Laptop won't print in colour

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop won't print in colour: I cannot print in colour from my laptop. It prints in colour from my phone, which suggests there is a problem with the system on my laptop. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, please? Thanks...
  9. HP Printer not printing in colour

HP Printer not printing in colour: I have recently updated Windows on a couple of laptop at home and now I've lost the ability to print in colour. I have tried to re-install the software and drivers however still no luck any help would be greatly appreciated. Mat...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...