Windows 10: hp deskjet 2515 driver problem

Discus and support hp deskjet 2515 driver problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello!I have installed the driver from hp website for my printer for win 10 64 bit. After that windows update keeps popping on: hewlett-packard -... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Norbi86, Aug 18, 2021.

1. Norbi86 Win User

hp deskjet 2515 driver problem

Hello!I have installed the driver from hp website for my printer for win 10 64 bit. After that windows update keeps popping on: hewlett-packard - imaging - null print - hp deskjet 2510 series . It does not install or download anything, sometimes it says an error message like 1x343ingunuw or something like that i could not catch it exatly, visible only for a few seconds . Again sometimes it looks like it is installed but after a new windows update , it shows up again.So what to do to get rid of this?There are no unknown device in device manager.

:)

Norbi86, Aug 18, 2021

2. HP Deskjet Inkadvantage 2515 printer shows offline status

HP Deskjet Inkadvantage 2515 printer shows offline status. Printing jobs not being executed. Documents are all in queue for printing. How do I get the printer to print?

KalpanaUdaykumar Acharya, Aug 18, 2021
  3. fohrums Win User
    Unable use Windows built-in solution to add a driver for an HP Deskjet 6127

I am on Windows 10 (win10_1803.17134.706) and have an HP Deskjet 6127 and the built in solution for adding a printer is not working at all. I can't find drivers for my printer so I skip ahead and look for hp-deskjet-990c drivers instead. I can’t install this driver I just downloaded because they’re for Windows XP giving me an error during installation.

I can’t use Windows add-a-printer because both 6127/990c isn’t listed even after updating the list which took a long time. I was then only left with downloading drivers for 990c, but they're incompatible with Windows 10 even after changing compatibility mode.

Some notes:

fohrums, Aug 18, 2021
  4. hp deskjet 2515 driver problem

HP Deskjet Windows 10 Drivers

Hi Cherie,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

Try the following methods and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to run the hardware device troubleshooter.

Follow the below steps:

1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.

2. Select Troubleshooting.

3. Select View all on the top left corner.

4. Click on Hardware and Devices.

5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.

If the issue persists then follow the below method.

Method 2:

I suggest you to uninstall the HP Deskjet printer driver
    from the Device Manager and check.

Follow the steps to uninstall the driver.

1. Right click on Start button and click on Device Manager.

2. Search for HP Deskjet printer driver
    and expand it.

3. Right click the device, and click Uninstall.

4. Restart the computer.

5. Right click your computer name in Device Manager and click
    Scan for hardware changes. Device manager scans your system and automatically reinstalls your device.

If the issue still persists then, I would recommend you to download and install the latest
    HP Deskjet printer driver in compatibility mode from the manufacturer and check if it works.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

hp deskjet 2515 driver problem

1. hp deskjet 2515 driver problem - Similar Threads - deskjet 2515 driver

2. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  3. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  4. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  5. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  6. driver for Hp Deskjet 500

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for Hp Deskjet 500: Is it true that 32 bit win 10 pro doesn't have anymore driver for HP Deskjet 500 in serial port? If so, the solution including that printer is to go back to win 7, or?...
  7. hp deskjet 2515 driver problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    hp deskjet 2515 driver problem: Hello!I have installed the driver from hp website for my printer for win 10 64 bit. After that windows update keeps popping on: hewlett-packard - imaging - null print - hp deskjet 2510 series . It does not install or download anything, sometimes it says an error message like...
  8. Driver for old HP DESKJET 520

Driver for old HP DESKJET 520: HI I have an old HP DESKJET 520 that was functioned perfect im WIN 7 with a driver for the Deskjet 500 that was then found by Win update in the installation program. When I try to install the 520 now in WIN 10 the installation program does not find the driver for 500....
  9. hp deskjet 1000

hp deskjet 1000: how to align my hp deskjet 1000, after installing a new cartridge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000/6ee238a2-8fca-4e57-abfa-fc21cbbfe38f
  10. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem: The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?...