Windows 10: HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

Discus and support HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WilliasSF, Oct 10, 2018.

1. WilliasSF Win User

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

The printer keeps sending a message that it is out of paper. I have loaded and reloaded paper a few times and it won't work. I have pushed the paper into the feeder as far as it will go. Could there be a jam somewhere?

:)

WilliasSF, Oct 10, 2018

2. Scanning on HP Deskjet 2542 printer not working since installation of Windows 10

Please advise me what could be the problem with my HP Deskjet Printer #2542? Be unable to scan since installing Windows 10

KlineAlice, Oct 10, 2018
  3. my printer hp deskjet f4288 -windows10 pro not working

Hello,

I realize your concern. Let me help you with this issue.

I suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter. Follow the steps.

• Type Troubleshooter in the search box and then press enter.
    • In the left pane click on View all.
    • Select the Printer option and follow the on screen instructions.

Also, suggest you to refer the below link, and check if it helps.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product...-series/3390945/model/3571304/troubleshooting

Do let us know the result.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Oct 10, 2018
  4. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

HP - Printers - HP Deskjet 2540 series - Fout 0x80240017

I have a windows 7 computer and upgraded to windows 10, and my wife has a windows 8 computer upgraded to windows 10, and we both have the HP deskjet 2542 which is the DJ2540 series, and get the same HP Deskjet 2540 series - Error 0x80240017

However, the thing was it was working fine with Century Link, but when we switched to Cox Highspeed, it no longer will find the connection. We bought this printer so we both could use the wi-fi and print from either computer. The windows 10 will not let
    the printer find the connection. So we have the old printer cable on the printer, and have to plug it into the USB port on whichever computer wants to print.

CharleyGomes, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem

1. HP Deskjet 2542 Printer Problem - Similar Threads - Deskjet 2542 Printer

2. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  3. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  4. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  5. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP deskjet printer 882c: HP deskjet printer 882c will not print. All three lights keep blinking. Tried disconnecting power, installed new cartridge, nothing worked. This is an old printer, but it was still putting out good copies....
  6. HP deskjet printer 882c

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Connection Unsuccessful for HP Deskjet 2130: Found this solution from the website.Go to windows search box and type command prompt and then run as administrator. After that, type " sfc/scannow " without the "". Wait for it to done scanning and after that restart your pc. Hope it helps.Cheers...
  8. Hp deskjet 1000 printer

Hp deskjet 1000 printer: I am trying to manually set up this printer. The message I am getting is: setup is incomplete because of a metered connection. What am I during wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-deskjet-1000-printer/0738427d-b607-48f4-b347-5e2ff4687da9
  9. hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer

hp deskjet 3634 AIO printer: My granddaughter took the spring update 1803 when offered, since then she cannot use her hp3634 printer as says NO DRIVER. We have downloaded and installed the full feature software from HP and installed it but still doesn't work. The printer is only 2 years old so I...
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...