Windows 10: HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver.

Discus and support HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi ive got a new laptop & HP DeskJet 2630 All In One Printer. The Laptop O/S is Windows 10(64 bit) and ive managed to connect it to my Wi-Fi. Ive been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DenimHamilton, Sep 9, 2019.

1. HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver.

Hi ive got a new laptop & HP DeskJet 2630 All In One Printer. The Laptop O/S is Windows 10(64 bit) and ive managed to connect it to my Wi-Fi. Ive been finding this Windows 10 really difficult to do anything on like adding a shortcut icon for Facebook which ive got on my Taskbar but cant get it on my Desktop. Im telling you this so you understand that im finding it really not user friendly at all as the last Windows I worked on was 2000 & Vista.

Ok got printer connected to laptop with Wi-Fi but it wouldnt print, said to download HP Smart App, I downloaded the App now it still wont print saying its missing a driver. I end up installing Smart App & HP doctor(scanners&printers} App, still wont print saying missing a driver, but when i go to the HP site and entered my printer model no it still recomends that i Download the HP Smart App after now 5 times of doing this I downloaded the bigger pack thats say it has everything, all software, firmware & Drivers. So I open my download screen & select the package then , run it with Administrator & I get a screen asking if I want to let this be allowed to change my computers settings so i click yes & a little download box pops up saying extracting. Then opens a new screen with a picture of a computer & printer with a wire between the two and a wireless sign next to them. Saying "Wireless Setup Using A USB Connection" Then under that it says " Have you already connected the device to your wireless network? " then " If Yes , select the following checkbox" BOX says " The device is already connected to my wireless network" . I tick the checkbox & click " NEXT " . New screen says " Wireless Reconfiguration Unsuccessful" The new wireless settings could not be sent to the printer, so it will continue using old wireless settings when connecting to the network. Click Re-Try or Finnish To exit. I dont have a USB---Printer cable because when i bought the thing, i bought it because it was wireless. Now printers missing a Driver which i now have but cant load it. Well I think ive got the Driver ,I dont know whats going on.

:)

DenimHamilton, Sep 9, 2019
  2. ringtor Win User

W10 + HP Deskjet wont print

Still wont print a test page. Why W7/8 when I am using W10? The printer worked well on W8 before the upgrade. I am wondering if there is a driver for a HP Deskjet D1560 as it keeps installing D1500. HP doesn't reply.

ringtor, Sep 9, 2019
  3. ringtor Win User
    W10 + HP Deskjet wont print

Thank you for your reply. I went through the various steps and then re-installed my printer. This is recognized, correct cartridges, and no further updates needed.

It doesn't print. HP scan and print doctor says there are no faults in the printer but it wont print a test page.

ringtor, Sep 9, 2019
  4. HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver.

HP Deskjet printer wont print

HP Deskjet 3520: I replaced the black ink cartridge on my printer but despite it showing that the ink is full the print is extremely faint and hardly legible.

Techphobik, Sep 9, 2019
Thema:

HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver.

1. HP DeskJet 2630 Printer wont print saying missing driver. - Similar Threads - DeskJet 2630 Printer

2. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  3. PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PRINTER DRIVER FOR OLD HP DESKJET F4180: Hi, I have windows 11 os on my laptop, my HP printer is old and no longer has support to download the driver, Cannot find solution online or via control panel options...
  4. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  5. HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver

HP Deskjet F4180 Printer Driver: Replaced computer to Windows 11. Need my printer to work with computer. Finding that the printer driver is no longer supported by HP. Is there a solution to the driver download for an HP Deskjet F4180 All-in-One Printer. I did try to reinstall the driver from the HP Disk that...
  6. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  7. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing: I am not sure if I should open this issue with MS or HP, but will start with MS.I have a HP Deskjet 1050 J410 printer attached to a desktop. It was printing fine, then it started printing blank pages. The HP printer assistant showed there was some ink left in the cartrige...
  8. HP Deskjet 1050 J410 Printers Not Printing

9. SHORTCUT FOR HP DESKJET 2630

in Windows 10 Customization
    SHORTCUT FOR HP DESKJET 2630: I need the shortcut for my HP DESKJET 2630 on my desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shortcut-for-hp-deskjet-2630/795060be-8aa6-48f4-a7a5-e271e2bdc0a9
  10. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. download hp deskjet 2630