Windows 10: HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print....

Discus and support HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print.... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; New router, but HP Printer cannot find wireless router.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MarysueCadman, Sep 8, 2019.

1. HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print....

New router, but HP Printer cannot find wireless router.

:)

MarysueCadman, Sep 8, 2019
  2. fran56gu Win User

my computer will not print even though its says i have documents pending. the printer is a HP DESKJET 3050 J610 SIRES connected wirless

My computer windows 7 will not print even though it says i have the documents pending. The printer is a Hp Deskjet 3050 j610 connected wireless. Printer is connected correctly and has been working fine. nothing has changed, for some reason it won't print.
    i have run printer check and it is all connected successfully so must be something with the computer which is causing not to print.

fran56gu, Sep 8, 2019
  3. mountain Win User
    HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

I just upgraded from 7 to 10 and now I cannot scan on my HP LaserJet 3050. The 3050 is recognized as a printer and I can print fine, but it is not recognized as a scanner. I have tried Windows Fax and Scan to no avail. I have the original install disk, but it will not install as I get a "Run as" error. I have tried running as administrator and even activated the default administrator account to no avail. I still get the "Run as" error on the default administrator account. I tried downloading various drivers from HP, but nothing worked. Any suggestions?

mountain, Sep 8, 2019
  4. HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print....

wireless printer

I have an HP Deskjet 3050 Wireless All-In-One Printer. I have and iPad, iPhone and an HP laptop (windows 10). My old computer crashed. I cannot seem to connect my printer to my wireless router. It used to be connected, but somehow it don't work no
    more. I don't want to buy a new printer if I don't have to. HOw do I connect to my wifi?

lybarra727, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print....

1. HP Deskjet 3050 wireless printer worked fine until I got a new router, now can't print.... - Similar Threads - Deskjet 3050 wireless

2. Hp printer not printing wirelessly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp printer not printing wirelessly: Hello kindly help :hp LaserJet mfp m130a generating ,operation could not be completed(error 0*00000020).The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process. Thank you....
  3. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) used with Windows 10.

The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) used with Windows 10.: The printer/ scanner/copier, HP deskjet3050 J610, I used with windows 7 was not compatible with Windows 10 until I downloaded an HP printer driver. At first the printer and scanner worked beautifully. I could choose either the printer or the scanner under the same icon....
  4. The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible...

The printer/scanner/copier (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with Windows 7 was not compatible...: The printer (HP deskjet 3050 J610) I used with windows 7 was not compatible with Windows 10 until I downloaded an HP printer driver. At first the printer and scanner worked beautifully. I could choose to either the printer or the scanner in the same icon. To day, to my...
  5. My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.

My hp deskjet printer will not print anything from hp computer.: I have followed all troubleshooting instructions with no success.. all items going into print queue and reading as error. I have cancelled all print jobs but same thing keeps on happening...help x...
  6. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer: HP desk jet printer 1050j410 series NOT been recognised by my laptop after your last major update. I have tried everything to get it working but still nothing. 1.uninstalled/installed not been recognised 2. drivers are up to date 3.Been into device manager tried...
  7. HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works)

HP LaserJet 3050 Scanner Not Recognized (Printing works): I just upgraded from 7 to 10 and now I cannot scan on my HP LaserJet 3050. The 3050 is recognized as a printer and I can print fine, but it is not recognized as a scanner. I have tried Windows Fax and Scan to no avail. I have the original install disk, but it will not install...
  8. I got new router today and I can't access my printer wirelessly anymor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I got new router today and I can't access my printer wirelessly anymor: I got new router today and I can't access my printer wirelessly anymore. I removed my printer from devices and printers and tried a reinstall. It's a cannon Pixma 3150 and Windows 10 Home. The router was faulty so got new 1 off Virgin. But as it's a new password my printer...
  9. Wireless works fine on new install until I run Windows Update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless works fine on new install until I run Windows Update: I have an elderly but perfectly functional Acer 5920 laptop (I upgraded it extensively in the years). It has an Intel 3945ABG wifi chipset. I've been running Linux on it since forever, but it became necessary to put Windows on it. I installed Windows 8.1 and everything...
  10. Printers working fine until update to 10074

Printers working fine until update to 10074: I had two printers hooked up in wireless mode, a Samsung ML-2525W and a Brother inkjet MFC_J870DW. Both were working fine until the recent update and both dropped off the network. I reinstalled the driver for the Samsung and providing I have it wired to a USB port on the...